Coronavirus 2022

Robert Malone on Roegan now, this may be a live link. Don’t use Spotify.

More of that inclusive language, also known as hate speech, a derivative of freedom of speech and expression. More I say, more freedom of expression please! Freedom of speech for the whole world! More more more everyone bake your freedom cake and talk with mouthfuls of gloriously delicious freedom!

Its the greatest taste in the world!

Just a reminder that apart from April 2020 (due to SARs CoV 2) and January 2021 (due to vaccination of sick old people) monthly death rates in Ireland for the last two years have all been within the 5 year range and all well within the 10 year range .

From the mortality statistics there was technically no pandemic, epidemiological speaking. Monthly morality rates would have to be well above the 10 year range for at least 4 to 6 months to be an actual pandemic. Like 1968/69 or 1957/58.

1 Like

CDC sued for withholding post licensing vaccine safety data

1 Like

Ah nice to see RTE playing the awkward partially true game, what a farce:

Christmas period sees more Covid cases than all of 2020

https://archive.fo/pC7K3

No mention of the YoY figures, because that’s fully awkward.

Cases (suspected) 2020 the Year of No “Vaccine” - 90,407

Cases (suspected) 2021 the Year of Mass Experimental Genetic pretend-vaccine Rape - 682,954

Note: Some figure made have been marginally revised.

I would say the slaves figured out putting the morgellon stick in the nostril will give couple of paid days of.

Some nice lyyynk I’ve found due to the family member suffering from Vaxx Spikes (first page of Google usually it would be down 20 pages)… sure morgellons are just a conspiracy and Lyme disease doesn’t come from Fort Detrick.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bmcdermatol.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/s12895-015-0023-0.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi665yus5H1AhVeQUEAHVLJCkUQFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2-9Ld8pEaNdJU2xwxcsU1N

At a location far, far away where 100% have been vaxxed for months, it arrives!

1 Like

Was it not where the WEF Klaus Schwab You’ll Own Nothing, Greta Save the Planet and other Rothschild’s minions were hiding on Omicron Island? Some coincidence. Brilliant.

Archived link: https://archive.is/odARz

3 Likes

Fear is The Mind Killer

I was writing a post in my head early yesterday that never had the chance to occur, about how all of the “attack of the virus” event, was prefaced and enabled through trauma based mind control, has been from the beginning, a diabolical symphony of fear and loathing beamed at people 24/7, a theatre of nightmare, to scare all the little children, as a kind of reminder in case anyone forgot - but this piece among the many excellent points, deals with exactly this phenomenon in very astute terms at one point:

It is typically those of us most conditioned by the expectations of society, utterly obedient and deferent to authority, who gain entry to medicine. One can see the path: we were good, compliant children and then good, compliant students. Now we are good, compliant doctors. I’m beginning to understand that goodness is measured in a different way, and obedience is not a virtue.

Obedience is learned through fear, threat and intimidation; it is in fact trauma programming and achieved through small control gestures when we were young and helpless. Now we are adults but still operating under these childhood programmes of beliefs and fears. We still feel helpless and beholden to a higher authority. We still submit to an authoritative decree even when it overrides our inherent moral compass.

The horrors of the classic Milgram experiment demonstrated that we live in a deeply traumatised culture, and the same conditioning, in my view, has shaped the medical community and its silence.

Src: The top post of 2021: Why have we doctors been silent? - The Conservative Woman
.Archived link: https://archive.is/odARz

You have been condition to love the hammer and know your place among nails.

“Tip of the spear”

Deserves it’s own thread, here is one link to the full 3 hour interview between Dr. Robert Malone and Joe Rogan Interview - Dec 31, 2021

Sadly, universal stories at this point:

Video Comments:

Sooner or later all health care workers are going to see the damage this jab is doing and will refuse to have any further jabs and the health care sector will collapse just like the elite want to happen, just like transport workers will do the same and society will collapse, it’s coming and it’s not far away from happening. 2022 is going to be the worst year for millions if not billions of people and future years will only get worse

We are witness to the WORST CRIME ever perpetrated upon Humankind. The Lord will utterly destoy the satanic conspirators responsible for this heinous act.

DO NOT TAKE THE POISON JAB!! Do not even take the phony nasal inoculation “test.” And take off those stupid and useless face diapers too!

Looping these videos is annoying.

When I learned that the US govt. gave the makers of these deadly jabs full and complete immunity from any injuries resulting from the jab I knew some fuckery was about. I decided to hold off on the vax and am proudly pure blood to date.

my cuz got it for sons wedding-to protect grandparents…after a month or so seemed different moodier, quiet…was gone for a month on business… came back we spoke once he said he was quitting his job, getting therapy --something just wasnt right “needed to get his head right”–about a week and a half later killed himself–will never have a clear answer, but I am pretty sure it was the jab…so, watch your loved ones mood swings etc…

This is exactly like the show Utopia

What would happen if evey nurse and doctor and paramedic quit their jobs and all spoke out together as a massive group. If they won’t put it in their own bodies and see what it’s happening to others - how can they keep giving it? If they joined forces I believe they could stop this now. These are the frontline people who have to speak out - as well as those in the general public who know someone who has an injury or

“You have been condition to love the hammer and know your place among nails.”

Reminds me of this quote -

“Love and violence, properly speaking, are polar opposites. Love lets the other be , but with affection and concern . Violence attempts to constrain the other’s freedom, to force him to act in the way we desire, but with ultimate lack of concern, with indifference to the other’s own existence or destiny. We are effectively destroying ourselves by violence masquerading as love.” — psychiatrist and existentialist R.D. Laing, The Mystification of Experience, in The Politics of Experience and The Bird of Paradise (1967, 1990 p. 50)

1 Like

What’s the craic here?

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Who’s in charge? RTE seem to think it’s Dr Doom.

1 Like

None of these regimes are legitimate in the slightest.

Theatre of authority, with some quality tells in their if you can spot them, also listen to the dialogue, one voice speaking, so many regimes in sync, swap out the talking head for another, no difference.

All faking it until they think they can make it.

:popcorn:

Interesting to read these two pieces in succession. This Ruairi Brugha guy is a very dangerous person I think. Special Criminal Court may be needed ! Or Central Mental Hospital !

https://archive.is/djJpb

Macron really is a sad little facist (presume the attacks on his partner have been in part responsible for this absurd outburst):

Rte writes “hassle them”, when this story broke yesterday, it was “piss them off”

French President Emmanuel Macron in an interview with @le_Parisien says of the unvaccinated: “I really want to piss them off… so we’re going to continue to do it, until the end, that’s the strategy”.

Src: https://mobile.twitter.com/andrewiconnell/status/1478471427909165057

There is no beating about the bush about what is going on any more. Especially when they keep telling you they are waging WAR against you.

The behaviour of these regimes indicates they have no notion of genuine elections up ahead, because clear as it was even in 2020 it must be be deal as set now, few if any could win a genuine election.

It’s not even possible to have an I rigged it unmolested election since there is no neutral fourth estate, there is only the one voice media, if there ever was it was an illusion or a temporary oversight.

They know either they go or the people go and the they being The Menace knows it’s to the death so it started the killings first.