Could this Credit crisis cause a military conflict ?

If this credit crisis escalates & drags on ,could this cause military conflict between countries ( Direct may be not ) but indirect through proxies in somewhere like Afghanistan or somewhere else in the world? I see the UK used anti-terrorism legislation to freeze assets in Landsbanki in order to protect UK savings in one of its units, Icesave.Mr Haarde said the UK used anti-terrorism legislation to freeze assets in Landsbanki in order to protect UK savings in one of its units, Icesave. “We do not consider this to be a particularly friendly act. But we understand that the UK authorities need to act in the interests of their citizens,” he said. What if this was a Russian bank?

Ps im abit bored ,i know its abit alarmist ,just thought i would put it out there,

Property, banking, equities, and particularly government finances are all heading towards worse case scenarios throughout the world, without even getting into decreasing resources, so I’d be tempted to ask if conflict can be avoided.

I would have thought the thread faintly ludicrous only last month Rocket . I now consider it likely that these convulsions will indeed cause a major conflict and this is my number one suspect here .

dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\10\08\story_8-10-2008_pg7_1

Is Iceland now a ‘terrorist state’? Wonder when we’ll be targetted?

urgent telegraph from Country Tom to Woolie O’Dea - “Long boats sighted leaving Iceland. Need money to build round towers along western seaboard.”

Hold deposits accounts in rubles account…that’s an interesting feature:)
Actually interest rate is higher on those accounts:)

Bout time the Brits got them Iclandics back for the Cod Wars -