Dan the Man

Chopper Ben has a recurring nightmare.

Chiense dragons, very good!! :laughing:

I have a golden rule for the net.

Never say anything you wouldn’t say straight to the persons face. Otherwise there is always a risk of losing the run of yourself.

Nice philosophy. However if a court finds what you say to that person (face or otherwise) is libelous, well let’s just say a property crash will be the least of your worries! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh Danny Boy the banks, the banks are calling
from yen to yen and down the housing slide
The summer’s gone and all the funds dying
'tis you 'tis you must go and I must bide

But come ye back from holidays in Bankso,
Or when section 23’s are hushed and white with snow,
For I’ll be here in Cape Verde or in Orlando.
Oh Danny Boy, oh Danny Boy, I love you so

You can sing along

Class !

So how long did it take you ? :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Heh,heh, that’s some scream :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, the grocer’s apostrophe!!!

Still nice rework GB… :wink:

Should that be the grocers’ apostrophe :confused:

I was talking about how it is identified by grammar nazis… :wink:

So I’m correct…

I just heard on the grapevine that Dan is looking for a new sidekick. Anybody interested?..

I would offer my services but as Dan only this week to Matt Cooper predicted that 58k new housing units will be built next year and I predict it will be more like 38k now we have an impasse :slight_smile: .

Thats 2% of growth in the one disparity already .

Did anyone hear Matt Cooper talking to David McWilliams about Dr Dan yesterday evening (Thursday)? David McWilliams pointed out that whilst Dan’s been encouraging the ordinary punter to get into property, his employers have been advising their big business customers (who the Bank of Ireland make most of their money from)to get out of Irish property for ages.

Thats Davids revenge for being called an “Outlier” by Dan the day before on Matt Coopers very own programme would you believe :slight_smile:

Not to mention selling their own properties, and renting. Something they’re not alone in doing.

archives.tcm.ie/westernpeople/20 … y38107.asp

**The capital raised from the property sales is being used to invest in the businesses, primarily to support the bank’s strong lending growth. **

I.e Get out of property but use the money raised to lend to the greater fools who want to get in.

-Rd