Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

It’s going to be really interesting to see how the Qtards spin this

https://gfycat.com/watchfulexemplaryamberpenshell

New footage from 1992 shows Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein and slapping woman's butt from r/gifs

It’s from the NBC archives. This video at the below link is a far longer and more comprehensive audio track.

As narrated by Mika Brzezinski, “…capturing Trump’s fun loving bachelor lifestyle… for an appearance on Faith Daniels NBC talkshow…”

Since the past is of intense contemporary interest, here is a some fascinating footage that captured Mika’s views on Donald Trumps seemingly all powerful quasi-hypnotic tweet magic powers from 2017:

“he (Trump) could have undermined the messaging so much…that he (Trump) can actually control exactly what people actually think, and that is, that is our job”

As per previous post, if Trump has pointedly (since 12 Jul) made the same continual references to the same issues with comments circling around Omar, then it’s most likely he knows more than the average Joe but wants the average Joe to get up to speed.

What that might be I can only guess but if you search online there are long running and possibly unresolved speculation about Omar having originally married her brother (or faked the marriage) to gain entry to the US to get around VISA controls, that her father has some very dodgy connections back in Somalia but is currently resident in the US (possibly illegally, not sure) and maybe some Tax affairs issues. I think she also made some comments about muslims raising hell in the US and the other stuff Trump has mentioned like the 9/11 comments.

These are the potential Skeletons is my guess, Trump admin wants people to discover about Omar or at least get to know her a bit more than they do now and possibly for some other reason later on.

I have no clue as to the veracity of any of these stories but I guess that is what people might find if they go looking for something controversial, but I would think you actually need to know this in advance to find anything in the search results to unearth some of these out-there claims in the first place.

Jesus Christ OW.

No, Donald Trump.

President Trump: “I hear she was married to her brother”

video embedded in tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1151609685423927302?s=21

Someone must have rekeyed the colors to make Trump look like the Joker. :rofl:

What can 785k buy you in Florida, DC or…D6? :roll_eyes:

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”
Donald Trump, when Ivanka was 13

Interesting quote. Never came across that one. A quick search, indicates maybe why, it’s an alleged quote that was removed form a published article. So I am guessing it was deemed unverifiable, prone to litigation, made-up or something similar. I link the Cosmo article for illustrative purposes only:

Donald Trump Once Allegedly Asked If It Was “Wrong” to Be “Sexually Attracted” to Ivanka

The line was reportedly deleted from a Washington Post column before publication.

…According to BuzzFeed, the line was included in a version of Cohen’s column, called “Our next president, the Godfather,” that was distributed to other publications prior to its publication for that syndication purposes. Here’s that version:

Jared Kushner, our Tom Hagen, who married Trump’s stunning daughter Ivanka — “Can I ask you something?” Trump asked someone I know, about his then-13-year-old kid, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” — has lately lost some of this Boy Scout aura. It turns out Kushner’s admission to Harvard was preceded by his father’s $2.5 million pledge.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a8353161/donald-trump-sexual-attraction-ivanka-trump/

On cursory search, there appear to be numerous stories that follow through with the same details.

I’m surprised the below video hasn’t surfaced more recently, since it’s attributable. Maybe it was a failed October surprise based on the youtube comment (2016)

(appears to be audio only as it’s hard to see anything)

Trump claims he’ll be dating (that) young girl in 10 years time after asking her if she is going up the elevator “…can you believe it?”

The likes of VOX did a round trip of all these similar moments, on record somewhere back in 2016 for anyone who wants to know more.

So to clarify, and I think it’s reasonable to assume the purpose of the initial quote was to imply there is something very untoward about Donald Trump or that he is in all actuality a pedophile, would that be correct?

He’s just asking questions, right? Isn’t that the narrative?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ilhan Omar

“Ivanka, my daughter Ivanka. She’s six feet tall. She’s got the best body.”

• Donald Trump to Howard Stern

Jake Tapper twitter unroll:

House Democrats appeared unified in their votes this week but I’ve spent the day talking to a bunch of them and many are extremely frustrated. All agree POTUS’s tweets needed to be condemned; they spoke under condition of anonymity so they could be candid. (Thread)

1. “The president won this one,” said House Dem 1 of the Trump v Squad (AOC, Tlaib, Omar & Pressley) showdown. “What the president has done is politically brilliant. Pelosi was trying to marginalize these folks and the president has now identified the entire party with them.”

2. Another issue: what are Dems focused on? Is it what will help the class of 2018 (largely more moderate than the Squad) get reelected?

Dem Rep 2: “The president’s words and actions speak for themselves. We need to focus on the issues that got them here: jobs, health care…”

1. “…instead of the issues the president brings up deliberately. Anything that takes away from bread and butter issues is playing into his hands.”

2. Other House Democrats are conflicted about having to defend the Squad given things they’ve said and done. House Dems cited: talk of supporting challengers to incumbent Dems in primaries, AOC’s use of the term “concentration camps,” anti-Semitic comments by Tlaib & Omar.

3. This perceived selective outrage rankled some Dems.

“Everybody was completely outraged by what the president said,” said House Dem 3, "and everybody thought it was appropriate to criticize him…

1. “…but this was the first time the House has taken action to criticize him in any way, We couldn’t even bring ourselves to have a resolution exclusively condemning anti-Semitism uttered by one of those members” – Omar – “but we leapt to their defense here.”

2. A few House Dems noted that Omar and Tlaib just introduced a resolution affirming the right of Americans to boycott, perceived as an expression of support for the anti-Israel BDS (boycott, divest, and sanction) movement that most House Dems oppose.

3. “So we’ll hear a tirade of attacks on Israel from the same group,” said House Dem 3. “Hopefully they won’t be anti Semitic.”

House Dem 4 also brought up that bill coming “from someone with a history of anti-Semitism” – Omar – “So yeah it’s challenging.”

1. House Dem 4 recalls that “less than 2 weeks ago when members of our caucus were trying to support funds for children at the border,” the Squad was arguing that “we’re pro-putting kids in cages, we’re against human rights. So there’s frustration.”

11/ Others noted that this week the House Democratic Caucus stood by a group that is not perceived as standing by them.

“I can’t tell you the number of Members who are angry and annoyed about them criticizing us,” said House Dem 3.

1. AOC, in particular “gives her chief of staff license to get candidates to run against her colleagues and to go after them on social media. It makes people’s skin crawl,” said House Dem 3.

House Dem 4 summed it up: “We were there for them; they should stop attacking us.”

Src: Unroll from Jake Tapper Verified account @ jaketapper

A post was split to a new topic: 2020 US Presidential Race

It really is a morally bankrupt swamp when you have two presidents hanging around with a paedo who had a ‘wink wink’ lolita express.

He’s an a to z of his other pals

“Thank you….thank you. You know, when I first started this campaign, people didn’t believe me. First they said, he’s not converting, he’ll never convert. Then I converted. Then they said, he’ll never get baptized, he won’t want the water to mess up his hair. But then I got baptized. Then they said he won’t get confirmed, and I got confirmed. And then they said he’d never run for pope. Well here I am, and I’m running for Pope; and I’m doing very well I must say.”

(Cheers, applause)

I don’t have to do this, when you think about it. I really don’t. I’m rich. I’m really, really, rich. I built a great company; a tremendous company. I employ thousands and thousands of people. So my friends, they ask me, they say Donald, you have everything you can dream of. You’re rich, you have an amazing wife, an amazing family, you’re very successful, why run for Pope? And I say, you know what? I have to run. My Church needs me. The Catholics need me. I have to make the Catholic Church great again. I have to.

(Cheers, applause)

You know, it’s a sad thing to say, but the Church is in such bad shape; terrible shape under Francis. The Catholic Church doesn’t win anymore. We just don’t. When is the last time Catholics won anything? Lepanto? When was that, the 1500’s? We don’t win anymore. But, let me just say, Under a Trump papacy, we are going to win again. We are going to win so much. We are going to win so much you are all going to be sick of winning, ok? But right now, it’s terrible. Just the other day, I see the Pope is praising Martin Luther. Martin Luther! Can you believe it?

(Boos)

CHABOT:

Thank you. Director Mueller, my Democratic colleagues were very disappointed in your report. They were expecting you to say something along the lines of he was (ph) – why President Trump deserves to be impeached, much as Ken Starr did relative to President Clinton back about 20 years ago. Well, you didn’t, so their strategy had to change. Now they allege that there’s plenty of evidence in your report to impeach the president, but the American people just didn’t read it. And this hearing today is their last best hope to build up some sort of groundswell across America to impeach President Trump. That’s what this is really all about today. Now a few questions: On page 103 of Volume 2 of your report, when discussing the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, you referenced, quote, “the firm that produced Steele reporting,” unquote. The name of that firm was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

MUELLER:

And you’re on page 103?

CHABOT:

103 (ph), that’s correct, Volume 2. When you talk about the – the firm that produced the Steele reporting, the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

MUELLER:

Yeah, I – I’m not familiar with – with that. I (inaudible)

CHABOT:

(inaudible) It’s not – it’s not a trick question, right? It was Fusion GPS. Now, Fusion GPS produced the opposition research document wide – widely known as the Steele dossier, and the owner of Fusion GPA (sic) was someone named Glenn Simpson. Are – are you familiar with…

MUELLER:

This is outside my purview.

Src: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/full-transcript-robert-mueller-house-committee-testimony-n1033216

deepfake about to trend big league? :thinking:

11 seconds.