Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

A more than slight quote malfunction going on there @ps200306 please clarify the reference for sake of the viewers.

Humble apologies. I’m blaming the bb software. I can’t seem to select text in such a way that it quotes it in context. When I selected the snippet of interest it decided to attribute it to you. Likewise with the quote above, I can’t select it in such a way that it indents the quotes under you and me, the way you did in your comment.

Anyway, to set the record right, this is the source you quoted, who I was being scathing about. I certainly didn’t intend to attribute those comments to you.

Gordon Sondland, the Portland hotelier turned senior diplomat for President Donald Trump, will testify Oct. 8 before Congress as part of the Trump impeachment inquiry, a source close to Sondland confirmed Thursday. Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, will be the first current federal employee to testify.

Sondland reportedly has not been subpoenaed and will appear before Congress voluntarily.

A whistleblower’s report raised concerns about Trump’s dealings with Ukrainian leaders. The report revealed that Sondland has made at least two trips to Ukraine, the country Trump asked to investigate his political rival former Vice President Joe Biden and Biden’s son, Hunter. Trump’s request has set off an explosive political dispute in Washington D.C., where Democrats in the House of Representatives have launched a formal impeachment inquiry.

“ethnic Americans”…presume native americans?

“if insouciant white Americans ever realize that they are on the genocide list”…is the implication here that they actually are on a gencide list, somewhere? Who has this list? I thought lots of Americans of every color were armed to the teeth, anyway.

On a technical point of information: You’ll have to ask Paul Craig Roberts as the quote is misattributed to my account.

Sure. I understand that you didn’t write it.

But its pretty bizarre isn’t it…

It’s not that hard to edit the bbcode :smile:

Looking in or looking out of the window? :whistle:

I think he only scores 5 out of 4 on the conspiracy scale. The rapture index is near an all time high. :smirk:

Paul Craig Roberts served during the Reagan administration as assistant secretary of Treasury. At one time he was an associate editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal.
Dr. Roberts was awarded the Treasury Department’s Meritorious Service Award for “his outstanding contributions to the formulation of United States economic policy.”

In 1987 the French government recognized him as “the artisan of a renewal in economic science and policy after half a century of state interventionism” and inducted him into the Legion of Honor.

A bit more to him than mere ‘conspiracy theorist’

In no particular order but man, John Brennan in his frenzy of media appearances for a former top spook looks really spooked (he admitted on TV that Durham is interviewing him in his non-investigation). Adam Schiff, looks like he’s internally freaking out not forgetting his theatrical interpretation of secure presidential call. There are others too but to cut to the chase, it looks somewhat like they are circling in on Obama with Clapper among others going for the only following orders defense , things must be gettin’ tight!

I wonder has McCabe spilled the beans. :thinking:

Keywords: Ukraine, Nuland, Crowdstrike, 33,000 emails (again), Durham.

TRUMP RIDS MAJOR U.S. CONTAINER PORT OF CHINESE COMMUNIST CONTROL

Under a long-term deal sealed by the Obama administration, a Chinese Communist company was set to control the second-busiest container port in the United States. In an unreported Trump administration victory, the Communists are out after a drawn-out national security review forced a unit of China-based COSCO Shipping Holdings Co. (Orient Overseas Container Line—OOCL) to sell the cherished container terminal business, which handles among the largest freight of imports into the U.S.

It all started with a 40-year container terminal lease between the Port of Long Beach in southern California and Hong Kong. The Obama administration proudly signed the agreement in 2012 giving China control of America’s second-largest container port behind the nearby Port of Los Angeles. One of the Trump administration’s first big moves was to get the Communists out of the Port of Long Beach. After a national security review and federal intervention, the Long Beach terminal business, which handles millions of containers annually, is finally being sold to an Australian company called Macquarie Infrastructure Partners. That essentially kills China’s decades-long contract with the Obama administration.

Read more here -https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/trump-rids-major-u-s-container-port-of-chinese-communist-control/

Biden Speaks Of Removing Trump From Office Hints At Something Happening On The 17th

What’s so important about the 17th?

Durham activated.

Justice Department review of Russia probe is now a criminal probe

The Justice Department moved its review of the Russia investigation into a criminal probe, a report said Thursday.

The criminal investigation into how the sprawling Russia probe began will be headed by prosecutor John Durham, who will have subpoena power over testimony and documents, the New York Times reported.

Durham will also have the ability to impanel a grand jury and file criminal charges should the investigation turn up evidence that shows criminal violations, according to the report.

It’s not clear when the review shifted into a criminal investigation — and it’s also unknown what crime Durham is investigating, according to the Times.

Fox News reported earlier this week that Durham was hoping to question former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA director John Brennan.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/24/justice-department-review-of-russia-probe-is-now-a-criminal-probe/

“It woz Obama wot told me to do it miss!” - Clapper

Twatter James Baker is spilling the beans.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker has reportedly ‘flipped’ and is now cooperating with the Barr-Durham investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1187804071195004928?s=19

“The smart defense of the administration’s position would be to argue that concerns about credibility are always overblown, but Pompeo is so preoccupied with pinning everything on Obama that he just makes a fool of himself. He can’t even deliver his answer without first disparaging the question as “insane,” because his first instinct when dealing with tough questions is to berate and insult the questioner. He’s an awful diplomat and a terrible spokesman for the United States, and he just proved it again in this interview.”

Just like his boss

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/trumps-antiwar-speech-deserved-a-better-reception/

Interesting article but of course anyone with half a brain can point out Trumps words are meaningless.

What do you mean exactly or care to qualify for the purposes of context?

I’m sure this is all a little far fetched.

Some say arrogance, others blind panic or noting more than humorous retort!

They must be the unsung Hero’s standing up to the Tyrant in Chief, much like our boys on the night of the Bank guarantee, all those patriots who wore more than a green jersey, standing their nations corner, fighting the good fight, all those pensions martyred for our children children, acc, brings a tear to my eye just thinking and typing about it all over again. :ninja:

It’s anticipated by some that Flynn will walk due to the ongoing efforts of his legal representation to get the phones used by Joseph Mifsud, allegedly discovered more recently by Durham/Barr in Italy.

With respect to Durham - the Trump admin may have kept among many others things, this one under incredibly tight wraps, an investigative operation in play since 2017 under the guidance and control Durham, but Sessions was a waste of space right?

(9) So, on December 12th, miraculously replying to a thread of mine on Huber, Q posted: “What if there’s another prosecutor (outside of DC) assigned by SESSIONS w/ the same mandate/authority? ONE FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS? NOT LONG NOW. Q”

This multiple post twitter narrative might be closer to the truth than we may ever know. It makes for interesting reading - Here is the full unroll point by point:

Twitter Src of Unroll: https://twitter.com/paul_serran/status/1188197915598168066?s=19