Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

Anticipated by some trump supporters
Lets see how it pans out
Flynn admitted to lying, i think that is probably enough

[COCKBURN

‘Seven whistleblowers’

And a story that — if true — could be deadly for Jared Kushner

Public impeachment hearings to start next week.
Defeat in Kentucky and Virginia.
Choose your next distraction:
A. Blame Obama
B: Do a Snowden
C: Shoot Stephen Colbert on Broadway

D: Announce another summit with Little Rocket Man.
E: Turn up at another Farage phone-in, offering to buy the NHS.
F: Offer a reward for information leading to the arrest of anyone called Biden.

Goodness, from the Cockburn story.

Damning if true :wink:
If the Daily Mail are printing this/hearing about this, it must be spray painted in letters 10 feet high…

On that point.

I’ve seen speculation online, based on the below summary of returns (Kentucky) that the voting numbers look suspicious for Governor, i.e. they voted GOP in everything, except Governor, which many claim makes no sense if people got off their ass to vote for GOP and then forgot to follow through for the top position.

Posted for this who like to see the numbers for things.

Supreme Court - District 1 - General

441 of 441 Precincts Reporting - 100%Updated: Nov. 06, 2019 12:40 ET

Party Name Votes Vote %
NP Shea Nickell, Christopher 72,325 57.57 %
NP Westerfield, Whitney 53,299 42.43 %
  • iIncumbent
  • Runoff
  • Winner

Court of Appeals - 3rd Dist, 1st Div - General

535 of 535 Precincts Reporting - 100%Updated: Nov. 06, 2019 12:40 ET

Party Name Votes Vote %
NP Caldwell, Jacqueline 62,851 53.74 %
NP Caperton, Michael i 54,098 46.26 %
  • iIncumbent
  • Runoff
  • Winner

Attorney General - General

3659 of 3659 Precincts Reporting - 100%Updated: Nov. 06, 2019 12:40 ET

Party Name Votes Vote %
GOP Cameron, Daniel 823,343 57.76 %
Dem Stumbo, Gregory 602,218 42.24 %
  • iIncumbent
  • Runoff
  • Winner

Agriculture Commissioner - General

Party Name Votes Vote %
GOP Quarles, Ryan i 821,369 58.21 %
Dem Conway, Robert Haley 545,050 38.63 %
Lib Gilpin, Josh 44,595 3.16 %
  • iIncumbent
  • Runoff
  • Winner

Governor - General

Party Name Votes Vote %
Dem Beshear, Andy 709,846 49.19 %
GOP Bevin, Matthew i 704,760 48.84 %
Lib Hicks, John 28,442 1.97 %
  • iIncumbent
  • Runoff
  • Winner

Secretary of State - General

3659 of 3659 Precincts Reporting - 100%Updated: Nov. 06, 2019 12:54 ET

Party Name Votes Vote %
GOP Adams, Michael 746,626 52.26 %
Dem Henry, Heather French 682,064 47.74 %
  • iIncumbent
  • Runoff
  • Winner

Treasurer - General

Party Name Votes Vote %
GOP Ball, Allison i 856,144 60.66 %
Dem Bowman, Michael 555,209 39.34 %
  • iIncumbent
  • Runoff
  • Winner

Auditor - General

3659 of 3659 Precincts Reporting - 100%Updated: Nov. 06, 2019 14:36 ET

Party Name Votes Vote %
GOP Harmon, Mike i 779,729 55.65 %
Dem Donahue, Sheri 574,769 41.02 %
Lib Hugenberg, Kyle 46,562 3.32 %
  • iIncumbent
  • Runoff
  • Winner

State House - District 63 - Special General

32 of 32 Precincts Reporting - 100%Updated: Nov. 06, 2019 12:40 ET

Party Name Votes Vote %
GOP Banta, Kimberly 10,921 63.11 %
Dem Blair, Josh 6,385 36.89 %
  • iIncumbent
  • Runoff
  • Winner

State House - District 18 - Special General

31 of 31 Precincts Reporting - 100%Updated: Nov. 06, 2019 12:40 ET

Party Name Votes Vote %
GOP Heavrin, Samara 8,655 60.29 %
Dem Miller, Becky 5,701 39.71 %
  • iIncumbent
  • Runoff
  • Winner

https://elections.ap.org/dailykos/election_results/2019-11-05/state/KY

I think you’ll like this and @ps200306 :wink:

One of those twitter unrolls, a “what If”.

1. WOW! What if?

Trump needed to nail down Al-baghdadi’s location. @POTUS knew withdrawing troops from Syria would spark an uproar and isis would be emboldened. Because deep state ties have been cut with Syria and isis, someone had to get a message to Al-baghdadi in person.

1. But, who could go there while missiles and bombs were being lobbed across international borders by multiple countries? So…Trump manages to get both sides to agree to a cease fire. If someone is going to go meet with Al-baghdadi, they would have to go during the cease fire.

2. Completely unannounced, Pelosi and Schiff, both deep state traitors, both ClA, suddenly head to the middle EAST.

Do you understand the significance of this timing? If there was no troop pullout and if a cease fire had not been arranged, Pelosi and Schiff would not have gone.

1. Somehow, according to the New York Times, Al-baghdadi’s location is learned WHILE Pelosi and Schiff are in the sandbox.

Understand this folks, Al-baghdadi’s location was discovered while Pelosi and Schiff were on the ground in the middle east.

Coincidence, right?

1. Trump issued command authority to take out Al-baghdadi LAST WEEK, perhaps while Pelosi and Schiff were still in country?

It looks like Al-baghdadi may have been compromised by the very traitors involved with supporting him during Obama’s administration. How freaking poetic!

1. During Trump’s press conference on taking out Al-Baghdadi he was asked if he notified Pelosi or anybody in Congress about the planned mission. Trump stated directly that he did not tell Pelosi because he didn’t want any leaks getting out or any Americans getting hurt.

Read the rest here: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1188754960130854914.html

Orig. Src: https://twitter.com/40_head/status/1188754960130854914

I don’t believe Pelosi or Schiff for that matter were smiling on account of being left out of the loop when Al-Baghdadi’s death was announced at the hands of US special ops.

On this point.

The Coup will not be Televised, it shall be tweeted ta feck!

According to Breitbart, this is the attorney for one of the “Whistle Blowers”, tweeting #coup in 2017.

Also, with relation to (real) impeachment proceedings, this allows the Trump side to send (real) subpoena’s ta feck.

I can’t see how this suits the other side, the dark side and so on, but we shall see I guess.

Bloomberg, a total free trade advocate, is getting everything in order for a nomination

The use of the word “coup” here is linked to the firing of Sally Yates (which was pretty outrageous…for the time anyway). I’d imagine Mark Zaid was one one of many lawyers saying much the same thing about a “rebellion” - he’s just lucky to have found the golden goose with this whistleblower.

Who the whistleblower is doesn’t really matter now, when so many have testified to the same substance as his or her original allegation.

Where are the people testifying that the alleged events never happened? They’re all over TV though.

Besides, impeachment was a near certainty after the first couple of weeks of Trumps presidency: its just baked into his very character and ethics, even naivety.

Do you think the walls are closing in this time, like really really closing in?

The walls won’t close in if Trump and co. stay disciplined…enough.

From the Mueller report:

“[S]ome of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated – including some associated with the Trump Campaign – deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records,” the report says.

“In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.”

And then when Blackwater founder Erik Prince and former Trump adviser Steve Bannon told the special counsel drastically different versions of why Prince flew to the Seychelles in an apparent failed attempt to set up a backchannel between the Russian government and the Trump transition team.

“The conflicting accounts provided by Bannon and Prince could not be independently clarified by reviewing their communications, because neither one was able to produce any of the messages they exchanged in the time period surrounding the Seychelles meeting,” the report says. “Prince’s phone contained no text messages prior to March 2017, though provider records indicate that he and Bannon exchanged dozens of messages. Prince denied deleting any messages but claimed he did not know why there were no messages on his device before March 2017.”

Despite telling the special counsel a different story than Prince’s about the Seychelles, the two did not explain why messages from that time had been deleted from his phone.

“Bannon’s devices similarly contained no messages in the relevant time period, and Bannon also stated he did not know why messages did not appear on his device.”

Now, that’s discipline and good tradecraft.

It is possible that someone, somewhere, sometime, forgets to wipe a device or logs though. With such a “long tail” of communications and personal interactions between the WH and the Ukraine President and back again, this already feels like a “loose” operation.

Eh loose operation, Trump is POTUS right?

Golden goose indeed.

I had another source for the Disney notables on the youtube channel linked in previous post but consequently removed from the final post, but ZH have run with it and further more, that less than ambiguous tweet is new to me! :flushed:

Worth a watch.

It would be bad if Trump was impeached. Who knows what it might lead to. They should just focus on, as put in the video, beating him in the election.

Will be interesting to see if Trump stands by Mulvaney or not.

:rofl::joy::rofl:

Nearly as good as the epic troll of Obama with the situation room photo.

In case ya forgot.

How many times did Osama die?
How many times did Al-Bagdadi die?
Crazy cats…

You know the Trump photo is fake, right? They forgot to remove the EXIF data. Trump was actually playing golf at the time of the raid.