Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

You’ve been fooled by Russian bots. And not for the first time.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2564439001?__twitter_impression=true

Deep red state turns blue… it must be the Russians.

Fascinating video linked for attention in Q drop #3603, Glenn Beck with purportedly leaked audio from a Ukraine dinner party involving some high profile persons - one of a few select quotes (translated):

“Hillary is part of the cohort of politicians who comprise the hegemony of both the US and the entire world.” - Sytnyk

Fascinating …

Sondland fairly laying it on.

We kept the leadership of the State Department and the NSC informed of our activities. That included communications with Secretary of State Pompeo, his Counselor Ulrich Brechbuehl, and Executive Secretary Lisa Kenna within the State Department; and communications with Ambassador John Bolton, Dr. Fiona Hill, Mr. Timothy Morrison, and their staff at the NSC. They knew what we were doing and why.

I know that members of this Committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a “quid pro quo?” As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.

Mr. Giuliani conveyed to Secretary Perry, Ambassador Volker, and others that President Trump wanted a public statement from President Zelensky committing to investigations of Burisma and the 2016 election. Mr. Giuliani expressed those requests directly to the Ukrainians. Mr. Giuliani also expressed those requests directly to us.

We all understood that these prerequisites for the White House call and White House meeting reflected President Trump’s desires and requirements.

Within my State Department emails, there is a July 19 email that I sent to Secretary Pompeo, Secretary Perry, Brian McCormack (Perry’s Chief of Staff), Ms. Kenna, Acting Chief of Staff and OMB Director Mick Mulvaney (White House), and Mr. Mulvaney’s Senior Advisor Robert Blair. A lot of senior officials.

Here is my exact quote from that email: “I Talked to Zelensky just now… He is prepared to receive Potus’ call. Will assure him that he intends to run a fully transparent investigation and will ‘turn over every stone’. He would greatly appreciate a call prior to Sunday so that he can put out some media about a ‘friendly and productive call’ (no details) prior to Ukraine election on Sunday.” Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney responded: “I asked NSC to set it up for tomorrow.”

Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret. Everyone was informed via email on July 19, days before the Presidential call. As I communicated to the team, I told President Zelensky in advance that assurances to “run a fully transparent investigation” and “turn over every stone” were necessary in his call with President Trump.

Well, that was something to watch.

Among those named by Sondland include: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo; acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney; Mulvaney’s senior adviser, Rob Blair; Pompeo’s counselor, Ulrich Brechbuehl; Lisa Kenna, the State Department executive secretary; John Bolton, Trump’s national security adviser at the time; Bolton’s deputy, Fiona Hill; and Timothy Morrison, who replaced Hill.

In addition, Sondland said he told Vice President Mike Pence in September that the Ukraine aid appeared to be stalled because of the demand for investigations.

I guess we’ll have to see who decides to cave in next.

All troubling but clearly the GOP will close ranks so it is of no major consequence. Guiliani is clearly unhinged. What is it with Trump and dodgy lawyers.

I My God the Democrats are a demented bunch. Not being content with being hypocrites, communist sympathizers and child molestors, they’re just sore losers too. Long may the Trump continue showing these fools up for who they are. Anti American freaks determined to sell the West out to communist China while distracting the people with transgender bullshit. It’s the hypocrisy that stings most tho. I laugh at all these anti trump heads as if the opposition are any better. At least he made his money through inheritance and business.

Obama who doubles the national debt from 10 to 20 trillion while becoming a multimillionaire himself (net worth well over 50 mill not bad for a sincere “community organizer”) he’s the biggest fake since Pamela Anderson’s tits.

And Killary Clinton with the pedo husband and the trail of dead bodies and the corruption from Benghazi to Haiti. What’s her net worth?? Good luck trying to find out 100 mil a bill?? All on the back of “politics”. She’d be at home in the Kremlin circa 1950 or in Beijing today.

You couldn’t make it up. Obama and Clinton have far more in common with the rich dictators of the world than trump does who doesn’t even draw his salary. Not that the media would ever mention that. Sick sick world. If these communist freaks and their buddies in the FBI/CIA get their way, I truly hope that the normal people in America stand up and fight.

If you look back at Nixon, you’ll find his supporters in Congress backed him to the hilt, until the end, when the Smoking Gun tape was released.

Yesterdays testimony from Fiona Hill was eyeopening. It dawned on me that the Russians are screwing with both Republicans and Democrats… Q, Pizzagate, the Steele Dossier, all the crazy shit - its the Russians feeding it all into the US political system.

Take the Steele Dossier; I think a lot of it is true, but the truth of it is that’s not the point - the point if it, was to cause mayhem and discord in the US.

Hill also made mincemeat of some of the more ludicrous Democratic tropes. She pointed out that the Steele dossier likely contained misinformation and that one of Putin’s goals in the 2016 election was to create a cloud over the election process itself.

The same effect is being sought through Qanon.

And its not like I’m casting the Russians as puppetmasters or anything - no, they’ve discovered how to throw a bit of sand in the gears and watch the entire machine blow up. Classic Maskirovka.

And this post is exactly the weird, screwed up, bonkers shit, that the result of this wholesale manipulation by Putin. The post almost perfectly calibrated to be so, with all the talking points and language.

(syberspud, apologies if your post was irony or satire, though).

Everyone…take a step back.

Reading in a firm voice from her opening statement, she went on to say that Russia’s goal was to weaken the United States, partly by sowing internal dissent. “President Putin and the Russian security services operate like a super pac ,” she said. “They deploy millions of dollars to weaponize our own political opposition research and false narratives. When we are consumed by partisan rancor, we cannot combat these external forces as they seek to divide us against each other, degrade our institutions, and destroy the faith of the American people in our democracy.”

One common thread from yesterdays testimony (and I watched a lot of it) was the acceptance from both Democrats and Republicans was that that, yes, the Russians had screwed with the 2016 election on an industrial scale (but they argue on the point of collusion itself) What became obvious to me is that the Democrats are being manipulated by the Russians, as much as the Republicans, for the past few years.

Id agree. the Russiagate stuff was really a waste of time. Low level and tenious links and nothing that could be proven.

For anyone paying attention at the time

''For any American who wants an answer sooner, there are just five words, among the thousands of suggestive texts Page and Strzok exchanged, that you should read.

That passage was transmitted on May 19, 2017. “There’s no big there there,” Strzok texted.’’

The whole impeachment thing is mainly nonsense also. There is no chance a republican controlled senate will vote for impeachment. There is an argue of holding the presidents toes to the fire and trying to curtail his worst excesses but the only place for a vote in in Nov 2020.

If Dems want to win they should find an out as it is hari kari for elections

The thing about the Impeachment is, the Democrats had to go for it. So strong evidence emerged that Trump held up the funds in exchange for an announcement of a Biden investigation in Ukraine. What are the Dems to do? Do nothing? That’s not politically plausible for them.

Besides, whats the downside to doing it? The last two days have been pretty compulsive viewing. Which is the whole point. Take Clinton - he was never going to be convicted in the Senate, but that didn’t deter a republican led House from pursuing his impeachment. There is value in the spectacle alone.

Besides, the last two days have been quite eye opening. In general almost all our news is mediated through the media - here we have the people who know, talking directly to the people at home. Polls for support are going to jump around, about now - it’ll be interesting to watch where it trends.

A majority of the public didn’t support impeaching Nixon until a few weeks before he resigned

The fickleness of public support would have already calculated in by the Dems.

If they’re fickle, what’s the point in seeing how it “trends”?
&
How do you actually calculate fickleness?

I was referring to more of a political calculation, by the Dems.

The best-laid plans of mice and Dems…

Yeah I’m a Russian troll. One of Putin’s bots. Except my posting history would suggest otherwise. Whereas you only post about one thing. Constantly.

Impeachment attempts on Clinton pretty much killed the GOP in the following election. Impeachment trials are mainly of interest to politicos, there are no votes in it, only losing votes. So be it

Trump has now admitted to withholding aid unless Ukraine did his bidding. Live on Fox.

Indictment/impeachment is almost certain now. The result in the Senate will depend entirely on polling – i.e. what the GOP thinks will give them a better result in the 2020 congressional elections. Currently insufficient support for them to convict.