Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

When Gro Harlem Brundtland was leader of the WHO she didn’t ask permission, she called out, shamed and humiliated nations into acting.

As for what Truman said, well he said lots of things, he said Richard Nixon is a no good, lying bastard. He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he’d lie just to keep his hand in.
But I don’t know what that had to do with Covid19.

Ah I think I found the answer to why such an article needed to exist… and you felt the need to post it.

Pence Bars Dr. Fauci From Appearing On CNN Unless Network Airs Entire Daily Briefings: CNN

Vice President Mike Pence’s office has declined to allow the nation’s top health officials from appearing on CNN since the network stopped carrying the daily coronavirus briefings in their entirety, CNN reported on Thursday…

…The vice president’s office, which is responsible for booking those officials to deliver critical information about the coronavirus pandemic killing thousands of Americans, told CNN “it will only allow experts such as Dr. Deborah Birx or Dr. Anthony Fauci to appear on CNN if the network televises the portion of the White House briefings that includes the vice president and other coronavirus task force members.”

“When you guys cover the briefings with the health officials then you can expect them back on your air,” a Pence spokesperson told CNN.

https://thegailygrind.com/2020/04/09/pence-bars-dr-fauci-from-appearing-on-cnn/

Here is the same story written with a not so subtle spin for those seeking a Trumptoon confirmation fix:

Mike Pence Bans Health Officials From Appearing on CNN Because the Network Hurt Trump’s Feelings

It gets better, it really does…

As COVID-19 engulfs the United States, the few members of the federal government whom people actually want to hear from are the health officials who have a clue what they’re talking about. People like Anthony Fauci, Deborah Birx, etc. Y’know, doctors. Unfortunately, at present, the executive branch is run by Donald Trump, a megalomaniac who loves the sound of his own voice, particularly when it’s spewing misinformation and irrelevant, embarrassing asides about how he used to date models. And if he can’t be heard, apparently no one can.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/pence-trump-cnn-ban

Spew away.

Dead people are good for ratings apparently.

Ouch!

Who is in charge?

Stopped when he said fake news.

What a doofus.

You know me so well we should be in a relationship.

He’s peaking near 45% approval.

Ahhh you should have watched it because Trump made a doofus out of that guy. It may not have been factually correct but as a visual, Trump won, small hands down, bigly.

Confirmation bias

Trump Pushes Historic Deal to Cut World Oil Output Toward Finish

https://www.ft.com/content/16ac91d8-42bf-4190-88de-f3d89b2b36f4

Major triumph for Trump’s multilateral diplomacy at OPEC and G20 according to the Financial Times and Bloomberg.

So let me guess.

The solution is therefore to invest more authority in the WHO or some similar trans national/globalist entity?

Yes, he won hands down … by acting like a petulant five-year-old. Did anyone else see him catch himself as he said they built such a big beautiful hospital that they’re … uh… having trouble filling it? Same for the mass graves. I think he finally realised he better mention how terribly sad this all is. I don’t care for any of the blatantly biased CNN reportage. I care that the so-called leader of the free world is a temperamental moron who cares for nothing except self-aggrandisement. I care that an increasing number of people overlook his scatter-gun flailing to indulge their own pathetic “deep state” fantasies and paranoia about globalist conspiracies. Politics is being reduced to infantilism.

We all love higher oil prices… Still it probably is Better for the environment which im sure is what Trump was thinking. Guess we can measure the 'success " by how much the oil price increases.

Ok but alot of recent job creation in the USA and Canada and North Sea relied on oilfield services and supply chain. Hundreds of thousands of jobs lost. Those people matter too.

Apologies that was a reply to another posters previous post…edited now

Did you even watch that?

Jim’s final facial tell, reveals all you need to know, so @Magpie analysis is spot on.

The Trumptoon is not an argument. Watch the pressers in full with your own eyes. Your own ears.

Everyday.

Otherwise everything else is “Chinese Whispers” of a kind.

The whole interaction in that clip was extremely high tension. Compelling viewing.

I’m sure someone online has explained this, but the TDS we observed in those who really dislike Trump, to me it’s reminiscent of the relationship between Chief Inspector Dreyfus and Inspector Clouseau. People who are seemingly lucid and rational in normal topics of discussion lose it when anything to do with Trump is discussed.

Perhaps Trump triggers a childhood bullying experience and causes some peoples logical brain to go into shutdown.

I think that people can’t get past his narcissism (“my ratings are great!”)

They don’t see that 40 years ago his narcissism became entwined with a rage about America losing out to foreign powers.

Can you imagine if Hillary was president and all the stuff about Bill on the Lolita express was coming out ?

I think it’s pretty clear the military installed Trump. All the ex military podcasts I’ve heard hate the Clintons. From protection officers they know how shady Bill and Hillary are.