Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

I don’t fully disagree with him withholding WHO funding. They should be called to account for themselves

Only if you’re a cantankerous old curmudgeon trying to inflame your base.

@el_diablo I think you might be mixing the press briefing use of video presentation outlining media coverage and govern outspoken support for Trump which was used the day before yesterday and reportedly caused the feeds to be cut by media and various acrimonious comments from various media pundits.

Interesting to note this press briefing came out into the light of day, but I did not see the entire briefing and what @ps200306 is referring to as strange, but I would suggest it is not strange as it is not untypical compared to previous press briefings.

What I want know was Hannity wearing the “Punisher” lapel pin? :ninja:

Yes, that’s what I was referring to. Didn’t see the clip that ps200306 mentioned.

Dana White runs the UFC and Vince McMahon runs the WWE. Trump is in full on Electioneering mode , there’s no other reason for them to be on there. The Dem’s are going to lose their shit and attack this when what they should be doing is saying that Conor McGregor and The Rock should be on there instead, to at least appeal to some of his base or at least get down and dirty with his shithousery.

:rofl:

So is it true that Trump handed over control of the US of A to FEMA? :thinking:

All that is missing is Ricky Bobby and Cal Naughton, Jr.
Im sure he has some weirdo pastor on board already.

Ah I remember when the Control of the US of A was given over to FEMA after Hurricane Katherina and that the FEMA camps were actually death camps to kill non-conforming, freedom loving Americans.

My comment was slightly tongue-in-cheek and I didn’t say anything about “death camps”. A friend of mine mentioned the FEMA thing to me a few days ago and he seemed pretty convinced. :drooling_face:

Tim Pool (a leftist) exposes the deranged left for what they are:

The Steele dossier just sustained another body blow. What do CNN and MSNBC have to say?

I think you could add the WP to that list

Great source

"Alleged Coronavirus pandemic misinformation[edit]

During the coronavirus pandemic, The Federalist published numerous pieces that contained false information or information that was contrary to the recommendations of public health experts and authorities.[24] The Federalist published articles denouncing social distancing, as well as articles claiming that fears over the coronavirus pandemic had been overhyped by the Democratic Party and the media. The Federalist co-founder Sean Davis said that Democrats were intentionally trying to “destroy the economy” as a “last-ditch 2020 play”, and that “All they care about is power. And if they have to destroy your life and business to get power back, they will.” The Federalist published articles calling on the government to quickly end social distancing directions, and to open businesses again.[24] The Federalist co-founder Ben Domenech attacked a prominent Imperial College analysis which estimated the loss of life due to the coronavirus pandemic; Domenech attacked the analysis for revising its figures downward, but the only reason that the analysis did so was that the analysis incorporated the social distancing and shutdown strategies that had increasingly been implemented.[25]

It published a piece by someone identified as a physician in Oregon who recommended that people hold “chickenpox”-style parties for the coronavirus to build herd immunity, but the recommendations were contrary to those of public health experts, and the author in question did not have a medical license and had worked as a businessman for decades.[24][26][27] At the time, experts warned that the number of new infections should be kept down so as to not overburden the health care system.[28] The Federalist was subsequently temporarily suspended from Twitter because the website used the Twitter platform to promote fringe ideas that contradicted public health experts and were harmful to public health.[27] Reddit also removed links to The Federalist article on its platform.[29] "

Well - maybe not a leftist - " Pool’s political commentary has been variously described as left-wing[34] and right-wing.[35] He has described himself as a social liberal who supported Bernie Sanders in 2016. According to Politico , Pool’s “views on issues including social media bias and immigration often align with conservatives’”.[36] According to Al Jazeera , “Pool has amplified claims that conservative media endure persecution and bias at the hands of tech companies.”[37]"

Which parts of the article describing some of the ways the Obama Administration spied on the opposition during an election were incorrect?

Which parts disprove that the FBI are true American patriots, trying to determine if a Presidential candidate was beyond foreign interference?

If no interference is found, then truly Trump is above reproach? I think they did him a favour.

Which parts of an article do you expect me to uncritically believe from a source that has in the recent past used information that has been shown to be selectively chosen to support a particular political agenda or has in fact been downright misleading -
“It published a piece by someone identified as a physician in Oregon who recommended that people hold “chickenpox”-style parties for the coronavirus to build herd immunity, but the recommendations were contrary to those of public health experts, and the author in question did not have a medical license and had worked as a businessman for decades”
?
I have no issue with contrarian view points - I hold many myself - but I absolutely resent being blatantly lied to.

Declassified Horowitz Footnotes Show Obama Officials Knew Steele Dossier Was Russian Disinformation Designed To Target Trump

Systemic FBI Effort To Legitimize Steele and Use His Information To Target POTUS

Newly declassified footnotes from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s December FBI report reveals that senior Obama officials, including members of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane team knew the dossier compiled by a former British spy during the 2016 election was Russian disinformation to target President Donald Trump.

Further, the partially declassified footnotes reveal that those senior intelligence officials were aware of the disinformation when they included the dossier in the Obama administration’s Intelligence Communities Assessment (ICA).

As important, the footnotes reveal that there had been a request to validate information collected by British spy Christopher Steele as far back as 2015, and that there was concern among members of the FBI and intelligence community about his reliability. Those concerns were brushed aside by members of the Crossfire Hurricane team in their pursuit against the Trump campaign officials, according to sources who spoke to this reporter and the footnotes.

The explosive footnotes were partially declassified and made public Wednesday, after a lengthy review by the Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell’s office. Grenell sent the letter Wednesday releasing the documents to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa and Sen. Ron Johnson, R- Wisconsin, both who requested the declassification.

“Having reviewed the matter, and having consulted the heads of the relevant Intelligence Community elements, I have declassified the enclosed footnotes.” Grenell consulted with DOJ Attorney General William Barr on the declassification of the documents.

Grassley and Johnson released a statement late Wednesday stating “as we can see from these now-declassified footnotes in the IG’s report, Russian intelligence was aware of the dossier before the FBI even began its investigation and the FBI had reports in hand that their central piece of evidence was most likely tainted with Russian disinformation.”

“Thanks to Attorney General Barr’s and Acting Director Grenell’s declassification of the footnotes, we know the FBI’s justification to target an American Citizen was riddled with significant flaws,” the Senator stated. “Inspector General Michael Horowitz and his team did what neither the FBI nor Special Counsel Mueller cared to do: examine and investigate corruption at the FBI, the sources of the Steele dossier, how it was disseminated, and reporting that it contained Russian disinformation.”

The Footnotes

A U.S. Official familiar with the investigation into the FBI told this reporter that the footnotes “clearly show that the FBI team was or should have had been aware that the Russian Intelligence Services was trying to influence Steele’s reporting in the summer of 2016, and that there were some preferences for Hillary; and that this RIS [Russian Intelligence Services] sourced information being fed to Steele was designed to hurt Trump.”

The official noted these new revelations also “undermines the ICA on Russian Interference and the intent to help Trump. It undermines the FISA warrants and there should not have been a Mueller investigation.”

Russian’s Appeared To Have Preferred Clinton

The footnotes also reveal a startling fact that go against Brennan’s assessment that Russia was vying for Trump, when in fact, the Russians appeared to be hopeful of a Clinton presidency.

“The FBI received information in June, 2017 which revealed that, among other things, there were personal and business ties between the sub-source and Steele’s Primary Sub-source, contacts between the sub-source and an individual in the Russian Presidential Administration in June/July 2016 [redacted] and the sub source voicing strong support for candidate Clinton in the 2016 U.S. election. The Supervisory Intel Analyst told us that the FBI did not have a Section 702 vicarage on any other Steele sub-source.”

Steele’s Lies

The complete four pages of the partially redacted footnotes paint a clear picture of the alleged malfeasance committed by former FBI Director James Comey, former DNI James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, who were all aware of the concerns regarding the information supplied by former British spy Christopher Steele in the dossier. Steele, who was hired by the private embattled research firm Fusion GPS, was paid for his work through the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee. The FBI also paid for Steele’s work before ending its confidential source relationship with him but then used Obama DOJ Official Bruce Ohr as a go between to continue obtaining information from the former spy.

In footnote 205, for instance, payment documents show that Steele lied about not being a Confidential Human Source.

“During his time as an FBI CHS, Steele received a total of $95,000 from the FBI,” the footnote states. “We reviewed the FBI paperwork for those payments, each of which required Steele’s Signed acknowledgement. On each document, of which there were eight, was the caption ‘CHS payment’ and ‘CHS Payment Name.’ A signature page was missing for one of the payments.”

Footnote 350

In footnote 350, Horowitz describes the questionable Russian disinformation and the FBI’s reliance on the information to target the Trump campaign as an attempt to build a narrative that campaign officials colluded with Russia. Further, the timeline reveals that Comey, Brennan and Clapper were aware of the disinformation by Russian intelligence when they briefed then President-elect Trump in January, 2017 on the Steele dossier…

Zimbabwe’s government on Thursday accused opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai of treason and of working with former colonial power Britain to topple President Robert Mugabe in recent elections.