Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

Are you having some sort of Trumpian delusion that I have to quote you?

Quoting all of snaps points, but leaving out key quote. Totally unfair. You are fake forum poster.

When I see some of the vitriol, and read some of the criticism of Trump, I think some level of criticism is fair, but much of it is over done.

In Simpsons terms, Trump is Homer his constant critics are Frank Grimes.

Joking aside, he’s their man, they voted for him and they’ll decide if they get rid of him.

Referring to yourself in the third person? Fake poster? You are having a Trumpian delusion. :slight_smile:
It was only a key quote in your own mind because you felt the need to leap to Trump’s defence.

Nothing to do with anything I wrote then?

And again, that is obvious and goes without saying. Why do you feel the need to labour the obvious whenever Trump is criticised?

I merely said he acted like a moron in a press conference. And he did. He was wrong, he was unpresidential, he was an egotistical tosspot, and when he was called out on it he lied and sulked and generally behaved like a spoiled child.

So, you’ve nothing positive to say about President Trump?

In 2016, Salena Zito pointed out that Trump’s supporters took him seriously, not literally — while his enemies and the media did the opposite.

In connection with that press conference gaff? No. It was a flustercluck. As a general indicator it was an example of putting his mouth in gear before engaging his brain. Except …

From that piece:

Trump voters don’t necessarily even take Trump all that seriously — he’s just a brilliant and highly amusing weapon for irritating the elites they despise. The crazier he is, the crazier they go. It works every time.

All well and good. But you can’t organise a country based on madcap ideas and irritating others whom you despise. What’s the actual game plan (if there is one)? Annoying the tits off everyone so that your base stays energised? Could be a good divide and conquer electoral strategy. If that’s Trump’s game there could be method to the madness. I don’t personally believe it, but if it were true it wouldn’t make him any better in my estimation. He’d still be a self-aggrandising narcissist, looking after number one. What are the fruits?

Sure you could say that about Trump the brand, in a purely 2-dimensional analysis.
But, IMO, It’s very difficult to psycho-analyze from afar. We don’t know the culture. We don’t know the context to these events, (the real details about what’s going on) except how they are presented through the media.

Who is Trump the man? Who can say, what he’s really like. I have no idea. I am agnostic about this. Trump is a difficult character to pin down. I’m not convinced that you would have any great insights into this topic either.

A good deal of it is instinct, not strategy.

Many effective leaders operate in a similar manner (E.g. LBJ, Truman). In fact, that is a necessity since in leadership one rarely has all the facts.

The studious leaders (the late Garret Fitzgerald, Woodrow Wilson) are highly thought of by those who think highly of themselves (Cf. Irish Times leader writers) but frequently fail the big tests.

As Lord Melbourne once observed, on some questions the clever fellows get it wrong and the damn fools get it right.

Latest: Flynn has made a new declaration reversing his original guilty plea, also citing threats against him and his family as primary reason and motivation under duress.

Quick highlights of new declaration:

• original lawyers asked him for dirt on President Trump in order to aid Special Counsel Mueller’s Russiagate investigation

• his original lawyers told him Mueller was threatening both himself and Flynn Jr with “the Manafort treatment” and looking at 15 years in prison

• he only took a plea deal because Mueller was threatening his son, and his former lawyers withheld crucial information from him

• he would not have pled guilty if he had known the FBI agents who interviewed him did not believe he lied, but lawyers misled him to secure his cooperation with Mueller

• GEN FLYNN: “I accepted the plea deal to stop the pain and threats to my family”

Full declaration here > https://www.scribd.com/document/444791080/Flynn-Declaration#download

Flynn’s first tweet since Sep 18th, 2017:

DOJ gives Flynn’s attorneys documents uncovered in review

Prosecutors filed a court filing rebutting claims that Flynn was ineffectively represented, though Flynn’s current attorneys maintain his original team failed to adequately present his case.

The Justice Department said Friday it has provided former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s lawyers with several documents unearthed in a review ordered by Attorney General William Barr, indicating the agency may believe exculpatory evidence was not handed over before Flynn pleaded guilty.

…“[E]vidence that proves Mr. Flynn’s allegations of having been deliberately set up and framed by corrupt agents at the top of the FBI. … The government has deliberately suppressed this evidence from the inception of this prosecution knowing there was no crime by Mr. Flynn,” his current attorneys wrote in a filing.

The prospect that prosecutors did not disclose exculpatory evidence before Flynn’s plea as mandated by law is at the heart of an increasingly public campaign waged by his attorneys and conservative allies alleging that the former Trump administration official is the target of politically motivated prosecution.

However, a federal judge rebutted such claims in 2019, ruling that Flynn “cannot overcome the hurdle [of] showing a reasonable probability of a different outcome.”

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/494620-doj-gives-flynns-attorneys-documents-uncovered-in-review

So in just the past 3 days…

1. @DevinNunes reminds everybody there is Special Prosecutor now inside the DC USA’s office reviewing the Flynn case

2. Steele is outed as an utter fraud having wiped all his dossier/Fusion GPS records back in 20-freaking-17

and now…

1. that Special Prosecutor in the DC USA’s office reviewing the Flynn case - and very likely OTHER CASES handled there - just handed off a bunch of documents he found during his review under court seal to @SidneyPowell1 & the Flynn defense team.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1253764394821079042.html

“What Else Has The FBI Buried?” - Stunning Newly-Disclosed Docs Exonerate Gen. Mike Flynn

Stunning documents withheld for years from former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s defense reveal that the retired three-star general did not commit any crimes, as suggested by Department of Justice prosecutors in former Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation, his attorney said.

Flynn, who fired his attorney’s last week, will still fully cooperate with the government in all cases pending , Powell told SaraACarter.com.

|500x281

The new evidence was turned over to Sidney Powell, Flynn’s defense lawyer, by U.S. Attorney Timothy Shea, who obtained the information after an extensive review by attorneys appointed by U.S. Attorney General William Barr to review Flynn’s case. Barr’s team included United States attorney in St. Louis, Jeff Jensen, who is handling the Flynn matter, along with prosecutors from the office of the deputy attorney general, Jeffrey A. Rosen.

The documented evidence was sent to Powell by Shea but is under court seal.

“The enclosed documents were obtained and analyzed by USA EDMO in March and April 2020 and are provided to you as a result of this ongoing review; additional documents may be forthcoming. These materials are covered by the Protective Order entered by the Court on February 21, 2018,” Shea’s letter to Powell states.

Powell, who could not discuss the exact contents of the Brady material she has now obtained but has been fighting for since taking Flynn’s case, told SaraACarter.com the material exonerates her client.

“What else has the FBI buried,” said Powell to this reporter Friday.

“Where’s the original 302? And obviously some of the good agents are finally stepping up.”

In the supplement to Flynn’s motion to dismiss his case for egregious government misconduct Powell stated Friday that “this afternoon, the government produced to Mr. Flynn stunning Brady evidence that proves Mr. Flynn’s allegations of having been deliberately set up and framed by corrupt agents at the top of the FBI.”

“It also defeats any argument that the interview of Mr. Flynn on January 24 was material to any ‘investigation.’ The government has deliberately suppressed this evidence from the inception of this prosecution—knowing there was no crime by Mr. Flynn,” she added.

According to the documents produced by the government Powell “has found further evidence of misconduct by Mr. Van Grack specifically,” referring to the DOJ prosecutor in Flynn’s case, Brandon Van Grack.

“Not only did he make baseless threats to indict Michael G. Flynn, he made a side deal not to prosecute Michael G. Flynn as a material term of the plea agreement, but he required that it be kept secret between himself and the Covington attorneys expressly to avoid the requirement of Giglio v. United States, 405 U.S. 150 (1972). Exs. 1, 2,” she states in the motion.

“Since August 2016 at the latest, partisan FBI and DOJ leaders conspired to destroy Mr. Flynn,” Powell argued to the court in the motion.

“These documents show in their own handwriting and emails that they intended either to create an offense they could prosecute or at least get him fired. Then came the incredible malfeasance of Mr. Van Grack’s and the SCO’s prosecution despite their knowledge there was no crime by Mr. Flynn.”

“All this new evidence, and the government has advised there is more to come, proves that the crimes were committed by the FBI officials and then the prosecutors,” Powell’s motion to dismiss Flynn’s case states.

“The government’s misconduct in this case is beyond shocking and reprehensible. It mandates dismissal.”

This story is developing…

Read Full article in link below:

It certainly is.

Think he means nobel prize not noble but he should actually be taking about Pulitzer prize. You would think he has something better to do than sulk badly

The Ladder Truck Arrived Today – DOJ Disputes Independent Sources Who Affirm Boente and Wray Tried to Block Flynn Release…

sundance 2 days ago

Do you remember this: “ The seditious group filled the DOJ fire truck tanks with gasoline, and then they lit the House on fire. General Flynn is trapped on the roof…. The neighborhood is shouting at fire Chief Barr “put out the f**king fire you idiots“, and wondering why everyone is just watching the House burn.” … Well, consider:

An interesting albeit not too surprising dynamic erupts as the DOJ defends the latest releases of information showing massive corruption within the FBI and simultaneously attempts to defend current FBI Director Christopher Wray from his participating in those corrupt endeavors.

Two different FBI sources reported earlier today to both The Federalist and separately to The Daily Caller that FBI legal counsel Dana Boente and FBI Director Christopher Wray tried to block the release of exculpatory information to Lt. General Flynn’s defense team.

However the DOJ, via spokesperson Kerri Kupec, denies those allegations:

“The assertion that Director Wray pushed to withhold exculpatory evidence in the Michael Flynn case is 100% false,” DOJ Director of Communications Kerri Kupec told the Daily Caller. “To the contrary, the Director has been nothing but cooperative throughout this process.”

So here we are again… stuck in this who to believe scenario. And to evaluate the merit of both sides of the issue it is worth staying at the 30,000 ft level to avoid confusion.

First, what else could Bill Barr say after spending the past 14 months pouring buckets of effusive praise upon FBI Director Wray?…. ‘ whoops, my bad, he is a badie; and my judgement sucks’ ? Not likely; think about it.

Regardless of Wray’s corrupt intents and activities, AG Bill Barr attached his credibility to Wray by proclaiming the FBI director as the second coming of all things “exceptional”, and “outstanding.” It is worth noting this level of praise from Bill Barr came AFTER it was already publicly clear that Christopher Wray was a duplicitous, scheming and conniving fraud.

As a direct consequence of his long-ago decision to stake his reputation on the credibility of Wray, Bill Barr doesn’t have many options. Ergo Bill Barr saying Chris Wray did not impede the release of the information should be taken with the proverbial grain of salt. What else could he possibly say?…

Secondly, what Christopher Wray has done (or not done) speaks so loudly now that no-one can hear a word he’s saying.

After all, keep in mind when FBI Director Wray became fully aware of the internal schemes throughout Spygate: the phony Clinton investigation (IG report); the Andrew McCabe lies (IG report); the Comey wrongdoing [IG report x 2 (Memos and FISA)]; and the FBI FISA abuse; what exactly did Chris Wray do publicly? Promise some re-training and leadership pamphlet distribution?…

Stay elevated…

FBI Director Chris Wray became aware of the gross FBI corruption in late 2017 (I’m being very generous here on the timeline). Yet Wray allowed 40 FBI agents to participate in a fraudulent Robert Mueller investigation for another 18 months… and did what?

And let’s not forget this little gem from July 2018 , long, long after Chris Wray knew that he was leading an institution that was part of a corrupt take-down of a U.S. President:

There was nothing within that 2018 letter to the FISA court that was either “factual” or “accurate”; instead it was a complete fraud…. A fraud that was so structurally brazen in its intent to falsify information to the court, that the court literally banned any participants from the FBI from providing any further material to the court.

Further, the FISC ordered the FBI to go back through: (1) the entire evidence file gained from the Carter Page FISA application and begin sequestration effort; and (2) later demanding the names of dozens of targets from other FBI attestations to similarly fraudulent FISA applications identified by the inspector general.

So who are we going to believe?

Two independent FBI insider sources who tell two independent U.S. media outlets…. or one U.S. Attorney General who had previously attached his credibility to the corrupt head of a corrupt institution who is now under a FISA court microscope?

Bueller?….

Anyone?….

Anyone?…

Here’s my strong spidey sense. Remember that FISA Court-ordered sequestration of evidence from the FBI exploitation of the FISA application?

My hunch is that’s likely part and parcel of the motive for Bill Barr to bring in the Missouri Attorney to look at the Flynn case. The timing doesn’t seem coincidental. It was immediately after the FISC order when AG Barr had the US Attorney start looking through the evidence against Flynn.

I suspect the Flynn release today is a consequence of that FISC order and not a sudden change of heart by AG Bill Barr to begin some magnanimous review of a case that he allowed Brandon Van Grack to retain control over…. and did nothing about… for over a year since Barr was confirmed.

I’d be willing to bet a donut on that suspicion.

I’ve had this suspicion for a long time….

REMINDER – United States Attorney General Bill Barr was not around in 2017 or 2018 when the DOJ was faced with the issues resulting from an investigation of intelligence leaks and Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) Security Director James Wolfe.

When the prosecution of SSCI Director James Wolfe was being considered, AG Jeff Sessions was recused; the Robert Mueller probe was ongoing; and as a consequence Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein and U.S. Attorney for DC Jessie Liu were decision-makers.

I’m not going to repeat all the issues, you can re-read them HERE; however, the baseline is that Wolfe could not be prosecuted without running the risk of collapsing key institutions of the U.S. government. The consequences of a Wolfe prosecution were beyond the capacity of Rod Rosenstein, or the DOJ to handle. There would have been massive constitutional crises created and the literal definition of ‘ sedition ‘ was at the center of it.

Accepting the 2018 objectives from Rosenstein; and factually I doubt Jeff Sessions would have made a different decision even if he was not recused; when AG Barr takes the helm in February 2019 he is forced to carry-over those same objectives.

In essence, regardless of Bill Barr’s outlook or opinion of what took place, he had no alternative except to defend the previous decisions. As a result Barr has no option except to protect Rod Rosenstein.

If former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe was ever to be prosecuted the same issues that surfaced with James Wolfe would surface again. The actions by DAG Rosenstein in 2017 merged with the objectives of Andrew McCabe at the same time. {SEE HERE}

It can be debated whether Rosenstein collaborated with McCabe purposefully, or whether he was blind to the prior year corrupt activity within the DOJ/FBI and fell into a trap. It doesn’t really matter what Rosenstein’s 2017 motives were; the facts show Rosensteins’ actions facilitated the goals of McCabe and the corrupt actors within the DOJ/FBI.

Those actions had consequences, very serious consequences, and those consequences are what matters.

There is no way of prosecuting Andrew McCabe without putting Rod Rosenstein into the same crosshairs of consequence. {Go Deep} Rosenstein facilitated the FBI operations being run by Comey, McCabe, Baker, Strzok, Page, Clinesmith, Pientka and eventually culminating in Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissman et al.

When you truly understand this context you also understand why Joseph Pientka III has a blanket protective order over him. The all-encompassing protective order is as much about preserving and protecting the institution of the DOJ as it is protecting the fulcrum of corrupt activity Supervisory Special Agent One, Joseph Pientka III, represents…

Read Full article here: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/04/24/the-ladder-truck-arrived-today-doj-disputes-independent-sources-who-affirm-boente-and-wray-tried-to-block-flynn-release/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It’s Melania’s birthday today, so there is that.

Who’s talking about psychoanalysis? It’s not that difficult to spot an ignorant yahoo from afar. Trump is not an intelligent person. He can’t spell. He is ignorant of many basic scientific facts, and facts in general. He lied about his very mediocre academic record. He is crass, rude, and unkind … and I don’t just mean to annoying journalists but to various innocents. It’s made even worse by the fact that he can dish it out but can’t take it. His own ego is very easily bruised.

Who is Trump the man? I don’t give a flying fiddlers. But I do wish for “a man”, and not an oversized toddler with eggshell sensitivities who surrounds himself with sycophants who tell him what he wants to hear. I don’t even care that Trump is an unpleasant w*nker who I wouldn’t give the time of day to. There are plenty of world leaders in that category. But I believe that he has certain responsibilities as a president which he has shown himself incapable of fulfilling.

While this story is not exactly new, I am not sure I have seen Fauci much lately.

According to a report, the U.S. Intelligence Community has growing confidence that the current coronavirus strain may have accidentally escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology rather than from a wildlife market, as the Chinese Communist Party first claimed. During a Sunday interview on The Cats Roundtable, Giuliani questioned why the U.S. gave money to the lab.

“Back in 2014, the Obama administration prohibited the U.S. from giving money to any laboratory, including in the U.S., that was fooling around with these viruses. Prohibited! Despite that, Dr. Fauci gave $3.7 million to the Wuhan laboratory — even after the State Department issued reports about how unsafe that laboratory was, and how suspicious they were in the way they were developing a virus that could be transmitted to humans,” … "We never pulled that money… there was more knowledge about what was going on in China with our scientific people than they disclosed to us when this first came out. Just think of it: If this laboratory turns out to be the place where the virus came from, then we paid for it. We paid for the damn virus that’s killing us.”

While Giuliani placed the blame on Fauci, who has been the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, it is not clear what oversight he had in the funding decisions.

President Trump has been asked about the matter and blamed the Obama administration for the donation, saying, “Who is president then, I wonder?” However, the funding was approved from 2014 to 2019, including $700,000 that was awarded under the Trump administration.

Giuliani called for an investigation into the Wuhan laboratory, saying, "Today, if I were U.S. attorney, I’d open an investigation into the Wuhan laboratory. And I’d want to know what did we know? How much did we know about how bad the practices were there? Who knew about it? And who sent them money anyway? And that person would sure as heck be in front of a grand jury trying to explain to me — what are you asleep?”

AG Barr - “The Constitution is not suspended in times of crisis.”

A notable tweet sourced from drop 4007 and 4005 pointing to various events during May 17th, 2017.

streets-memos-001

Src - https://twitter.com/WSatx/status/1255358435652222976

Liars and cowards, MBS doesn’t control US foreign policy and well they know it, if the US goes to war with Iran the decision will have been made in Tel Aviv

The American Conservative, what a joke, what is it that these losers and clowns are trying to conserve

Holy moley more creepy Epstein stuff. Listen from 1 hr 30 min onwards