Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

I’ve never heard of this Fitton dude before and I don’t think I’ve ever watched Fox News. :drooling_face:

So yeah, apparently, it’s Happening. Perhaps we should have those threads merged back.

Can you explain what is happening? All I can see is a lot of mud being slung and attempts to consolidate Trumps base before the election. It’s clever an’ all but I don’t see what “IT” is.

Hopey McChangey was a liar, a war monger, weak and ultimately unsuccessful in achieving anything in his policy platform, but he’s yesterday’s news as is Hillary. Constantly bringing them up is simply an exercise in deflection from the fact that Trump has achieved very little too.

Watching this partisan personality catcalling masquerading as politics is all very wearying.

Oh sorry, Trump has achieved one quite major thing that I applaud him for. He has started no wars despite plenty of opportunities and actually de-escalated quite few.

Read about Mike Flynn. Read about Samantha Power. Read the defined role of the FISA. Find out what an unmasking is and what it represents. Find out what Mike Rogers had to do with the move from Trump’s previous HQ. Then read on. It’s phenomenally interesting.

Hillary and Obama et al being left free and untrammeled world imply nothing had changed. I suspect that a much larger part of Trump’s goals might be the apprehension of the criminal actors in the previous admin. And that is what is Happening*.

*Still just conjecture on my part. It’s almost unbelievable.

Src: https://twitter.com/elenochle/status/1259566344527179776

Fox News: John Brennan Suppressed Intel Saying Russia Wanted Hillary Clinton to Win

Fox News’ Ed Henry reported Tuesday evening that Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has declassified information calling into question the conclusion that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump.

Henry told Tucker Carlson on Tucker Carlson Tonight that the new information would suggest that John Brennan, who headed the Central Intelligence Agency under President Barack Obama, “also had intel saying, actually, Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win because she was a known quantity, she had been secretary of state, and Vladimir Putin’s team thought she was more malleable, while candidate Donald Trump was unpredictable.”

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/05/12/fox-news-john-brennan-russia-hillary-clinton/

Fox news, breitbart. I think you are being gaslit. Russian aims were to sow chaos which they did successfully.

Maybe we should get the truth from Eric and Don Jr.

What did Russia do exactly?

Do you not think it’s curious how the only person Trump doesn’t have a nickname for is Putin. He’s slagged off/ had a row with basically every world leader except V Putin. He’s alienated allies but gives Putin an arse licking whenever he can

So called rich guys like Druckenmiller :rofl:

Wanker never seems to have a problem with guys talking up the market in a bubble

You have to admire Druckenmiller’s chutzpah and lack of self awarenesses. He’s spent all his adult life making billions for Soros and others. Ducking and diving in a Low-trust way. Soros uses those billions to increase migration into the West, make them even lower trust and less cohesive societies. And when a crisis comes he spurts out that Far East (cohesive) societies handle it better !

What are the other nicknames ? I know he calls Kim the rocket man but what does he call the other leaders ?

Macron? Merkle? Abe? Bolsonaro? Boris? No nicknames. Strawman. Shaddup.

Deir Ezzor.
Battle of Khasham.

These guys were mercs in name only. They thought that they wouldn’t meet much opposition on the ground; a force of 40 special forces, and they were told that the Americans were going to retreat, because that had been the pattern of behaviour in the past. Apparently intercepted radio comms confirmed who the Russians were. But, no they were definitely mercs, the Wagner Group. I was reminded of Jadotville. But I digress.

Anyways, they got annihilated. The biggest number of Russian casualties inflicted by Americans in combat. Ever. EVER. I’ll say it again. At Deir Ezzor, the American military inflicted their biggest number of combat casualties, ever, on the Russian military. In any conflict. In 2018.

A force of Americans with overwhelming air support. Fucking annihilated, in the true sense of the word, a Russian fucking assault battalion.
edit: I should clarify, this means approx 300 dead, and approx 300 injured. 100% casualties. They fucking lit them up.

But Trump doesn’t have a nickname for Putin. And in fact, might be a Russian agent.
I think that we have absolutely no idea what is going on in the world, at all. At all.

I would like a straw poll actually. Has anyone heard of this battle before?

Putin controlling Trump is something for the low information voters to believe, the same people never wonder about Trump and Netanyahu, and never ask themselves why the media ignore it too, puppets on a string

Hang on…
I can’t tell your stance here.

What is the Netanyahu relationship as you see it? I apologise, I’ve not spent the time on this board to allow me to know which side of the gaping chasm you stand on. Is Trump barely able to coordinate his next breath or is he a 5D chess Grandmaster?

I believe it has to be one or the other, with nothing in between, if you are to believe the internet.
You are, by the way, never to believe the internet.

Also, have you heard of the Battle of Khasham/Deir Ezzor?

Trump will give Netanyahu almost anything he wants, if Trump gets a second term he will probably go to war with Iran, the media will tell us it was all the fault of the Russians/Putin

I watch the Syrian war pretty close, but don’t remember the various battles by name, so yeah I do know of it

… Former Vice President Joe Biden and other top Obama officials received information in response to “unmasking” requests targeting retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn in the final weeks of the previous administration, according to a memo declassified by acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell.

Thirty-seven of the 49 unmasking requests appear to have taken place prior to the Flynn’s controversial phone calls with Russia’s ambassador as he was under investigation as part of the FBI’s inquiry into ties between the Trump 2016 campaign and Russia which was later wrapped into Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation.

The list, obtained by the Washington Examiner on Wednesday, shows Biden received information at least once in response to such an unmasking request on Jan. 12, 2017, but it is not clear whether he made the request or even looked at the information. Biden is now the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee in the 2020 contest for the White House.

The date on which Biden received the information about Flynn, Jan. 12, was the same day the Washington Post ran a column by David Ignatius containing leaked classified details from Flynn’s call with the Russian ambassador.

Link to doc with names: https://www.scribd.com/document/461271751/ODNI-Response-2