Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

Phew! :sweat_smile:

Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe

Attorney General Bill Barr said Monday he does not expect U.S. Attorney John Durham’s review into the origins of the Russia probe will lead to a “criminal investigation” of either former President Barack Obama or former Vice President Joe Biden – while noting that their concern of “potential criminality” in the conduct of that probe is “focused on others.”

Barr, during a press conference otherwise focused on the December 2019 shooting at Naval Air Station Pensacola, spoke at length about the Durham investigation. He said he has a “general idea” of how the investigation is going and confirmed that “some aspects are being investigated as potential crimes.”

…“As for President Obama and Vice President Biden, whatever their level of involvement based on what I know, I don’t expect Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,” Barr said. “Our concern of potential criminality is focused on others.”

Later Monday afternoon, President Trump told reporters he was “surprised” by Barr’s comments.

“I happen to be taking it, I happen to be taking it, I’m taking it, hydroxychloroquine”

No surprise there. Probably no worse than a diet of stress and hamburgers.

I wonder which of his pals owns the patent.

Isn’t that the point, it’s around decades and decades.

It costs almost nothing, I’ve seen price ranges of 10c to under a dollar claimed per tablet unit cost (approx 200mg per/tablet). Might explain the defect enmity in media coverage form the moment Hdroxchlorquine hit the mic

So not much profit compared to over treatments I have seen mentioned, on what is an old generic like drug that might have wondrous properties.

Also, this blew heads in the US media yesterday. If you know the formula this is classic Trump.

Use/Watch for the formula, ditch the msm.

Plus, if you have a cure, or reliable treatment, if it is both a pro-active blocker and post infection treatment, the whole pandemic show is over. Thus the need to sow the seeds of doubt in the public mind via msm, for the vested interests.

I say, now is not the hour of doubt - Now is the Time to put the TD’s under pressure and ask what’s the story rory with this Hydroxychloroquine gas, yer man Trump the head case is using it and he seems the same old same old nut burger ya know, totally normal!?

Tangent: One wonders, Big Pharma & Ireland - A Deal with the Divil or a Gift from Up Above?

Supply.

…US President Donald Trump has shared in his Twitter account the “self-explanatory” letter sent to Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, who is the head of the World Health Organisation, in which he threatened to make the funding freeze permanent and “reconsider our membership” in the organisation if the agency “does not commit to major substantive improvements within the next 30 days”.

Trump lambasted the WHO for “ignoring the credible reports of the virus spreading in Wuhan” that “conflicted directly” with the Chinese government. He also accused the agency of “making claims” regarding the coronavirus “that were grossly inaccurate or misleading” and giving in to the alleged “pressure” applied by Chinese President Xi Jingping to not immediately proclaim the coronavirus outbreak an emergency…

Comey was already spying on Flynn according to this declassified paragraph in a email Rice sent to herself.

Explain the significance of the email to me. Do you think that the Russian ambassador movements are not tracked? The US government from what i see spies on everyone and most of it is not by the book. What we’re all the meetings about.

You have to keep in mind that Grenell, despised and chartiorised in the media s a “conspiracy theorists” and not fit for the job becasue “Trump”, pretty much un-redacted that portion of the email.

There are tons of reply comments in that tweet, it might give some insight how “folks” are reading the significance, for e.g.

Ombudsman4Truth
@ombudsman4truth

Replying to
@CBS_Herridge and @CBSNews

Key take away from this email is that Obama was indeed overseeing the Counterintelligence investigation, and Obama was looking for an excuse to hide the investigation from the incoming administration, to keep it going. That’s what the 1/4 meeting was about.

Exit the Matrix
@AlternativViewz

BINGO NORMAL protocols would’ve been Comey (and CIA, since Flynn was communicating with a member of a foreign government — Kislyak — while both were OUTSIDE of United States) giving Trump a warning/briefing on Flynn’s activities; but that would’ve exposed the Take-Down-Trump op.

In a funny and probably unrelated turn of events, CBS had such technical difficulties yesterday, they could not broadcast their 6:30pm news as normal.

CNN.-The most trusted name in fake news.

Ever Heard of The Hammer?

If not, maybe that is about to change. In 2013, Maxine Waters talked about a “database” that Obama had recourse to, is she talking about The Hammer?

Some people are missing something here… the President (Obama) an organisation that contains a kind of database that no-one has ever seen before in life… very very powerful… and the database will have information about everything on every individual… it’s very powerful what he is leaving in place…

Michael Flynns attorney Sidney Powel just mentioned Brennans “fusion centre” or “the hammer” whatever you want to call it in a Fox telephone interview - was it used for extensive spying?

None of this is new information, The Hammer is not a new topic, it has been around since 2017 but if it is “news” to you, then this short 2017 podcast from Dave Janda is as good a crash course into the backstory, involving the espionage act and the use of “Russia” as a “tactical deception” (starts circa 1:00):

Direct link to podcast : https://davejanda.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/GeneralTomMcInerney031917.mp3

After listening to that it will become clear why this had to be kept out of the MSM, but most crucially the DOJ at all costs.

If you were to rely on the contemporary press you should include Nixon, Ford, Reagan (‘the most dangeous man in America’) and George W.

What kind of a overweight septuagenarian clown still goes around shaking hands

Coronavirus 2020

Forgive me if I’m wrong but you’re displaying several symptoms of having chronic TDS.

I think you will have to engage with the issue at hand with a bit more thought and consideration rather than parroting out some limp response. If you think it is a good idea for any overweight 73 yr to be shaking hands please enlighten us.

Might as well abolish hand shaking altogether then for fear of contracting influenza, the common cold, Hepatitis A etc. The 'rona has proven to be no more dangerous or infectious than influenza.

Wash your hands