Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

Maybe you can explain how shutting down social media helps with free speech.

IDK, maybe send a tweet to Trump.

I would assume shutdown would mean shutdown in it’s current form and reopen under increased regulation.

But I’ll guess we will have to wait and see.

I can: Shut down of censorship masquerading as disingeneous fact checking is great for free speech. Supermarket of ideas and you can choose freely.

What’s he gonna do then - write a strongly worded letter to the NYT? :laughing:

The FCC

The first thing to note is the tech giants are in no way paragons of virtue.

Thus my strategic assessment is the tech giants are screwed i.e. they have not a leg to stand on (for many reasons, some yet to see the true light of day).

Social media platforms are not for free speech. YouTube have been demonizing clips with certain content for years. Twitter have been deplatforming certain political views for years.

Independent journalist Tim Pool was discussing this very issue on the Joe Rogan podcast in March/April, a very interesting take on it all. Worth a listen.

Something is Happening.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Psycho Joe Scarborough is rattled, not only by his bad ratings but all of the things and facts that are coming out on the internet about opening a Cold Case. He knows what is happening!

Yeah something is happening. Its called 100,000 and an economic gordian knot.

Is that 100K meme the Biden campaign meme, i.e. it’s all Trump fault? Or something like that…

Biden is in the basement still. Trump is running the country without him or at least tweeting, for now.

I am sure I saw it on a video linked to Biden campaign. So I assumed the 100,000 meme was a Biden campaign meme for the reducing masses who will vote for him.

100,000 people who died from covid in the US as of yesterday.

Call them a biden meme if you like.

Anarchy phase has begun.

Someone wants blood on US streets.

Ah, this looks like a counter weave, an more insidious spinning subversion of the late March Trump comments reported as, “100,000 would be a very good job”_, Turmp has pre-signalled the potential death toll since then, or it has been reported fixating on that number, from a quick look back.

Greater subversion occurring now.

A Hot Summer Insurgency.

Just another case of incompetence from the US police force they simply don’t understand when to let go, a bit like a pack of Pitbull Terriers that have been trained in the art of dog fighting.

The US has the police force they wanted, so they can’t complain when the citizens revolt!

Edit:

Well most of them!

President Donald Trump has said he is breaking off US ties with the World Health Organization, which he says failed to do enough to combat the initial spread of the coronavirus.

‘Because they have failed to make the requested and greatly needed reforms, we will be today terminating our relationship with the World Health Organization’: US President Donald Trump says the WHO failed to control the spread of Covid-19.

Just another case of incompetence from the US police force they simply don’t understand when to let go, a bit like a pack of Pitbull Terriers that have been trained in the art of dog fighting.

The US has the police force they wanted, so they can’t complain when the citizens revolt!

Nope, I’m absolutely certain that this chaos has been 100% orchestrated. George S*ros’s finger-prints are all over this.