Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

My septuagenarian relative hasn’t gotten out of bed for more than five minutes at a time over the last 5 weeks and is practically non verbal now, nothing for her to do or look forward to.

You’ll notice that there are no names attached to those accusations — just that there were four people who supposedly had “firsthand knowledge” of what the president is alleged to have said. Why wouldn’t they go on the record?

John Bolton, Trump’s national security adviser at the time, writes about the trip in his recent memoir, which often describes the president in less than flattering terms. But he makes no mention of anything resembling Goldberg’s account. He told The New York Times, Bloomberg News and other media on Thursday that he never heard Trump say such things. “I didn’t hear that. I’m not saying he didn’t say them later in the day or another time, but I was there for that discussion,” he told The New York Times.

I wouldn’t bet two cents that he’d publish that same story less than two months before a presidential election if it put Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama or any other liberal in the crosshairs — and especially if their accusers refused to be named.

Which brings us back to The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg. On July 21, 2016, he wrote a piece in the magazine under the headline “It’s Official: Hillary Clinton Is Running Against Vladimir Putin.” It ended with this: “The moral arc of the universe is long, and, if Trump is elected, it will bend in the direction of despotism and darkness.”

And, take note:

Once, we routinely believed what we read in reputable publications. Not anymore. A recent poll by Gallup and the Knight Foundation found that 86 percent of Americans think journalists have a political bias. So, in a perverse way, it doesn’t matter if the Atlantic story is true. People will believe what they choose to believe based on their own feelings about the president — not on what some supposedly objective journalist tells them is true.

Former US military can be brought back into service and court marshalled accordingly.

To see this carry on, the book setup, the leaks, who said what, what they said - it’s gets rather tedious and predictable, but sure we are free to believe what we like, feed the Tumptoon, but it’s also rather telling to my way of seeing things, and at almost the mid point stage of the game, things must be getting really bad for certain operators. I dare say players who are feeling heat, or a sense real or imagined that the “walls are closing in”.

An interesting piece below - I have quoted the midway section, not a long read but a worthwhile read none the less methinks.

Colonel Richard H. Black (USA ret.)

Do We Risk A Military Coup?

…A Military Takeover in the Making?

Defense One, a military online publication, reported that two retired lieutenant colonels, John Nagl and Paul Yingling, have written an open letter to General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS), urging him to employ military force to remove the President of the United States if he does not leave office on January 20, 2021. They wrote: “If Donald Trump refuses to leave office at the expiration of his constitutional term, the United States military must remove him by force, and you must give that order.” It should go without saying that it is impermissible for retired officers to urge a coup to overthrow the government of the United States.

And since President Trump has never hinted that he would not follow the constitutional plan for succession of power, it is doubly disturbing that their call for military insurrection is based on fanciful conjecture of what the President might or might not do under various scenarios.

The idea of a military takeover has been percolating for some time. As early as August 18, 2020, Defense One published an article by Thomas Crosbie, titled, “Six Scenarios for Military Intervention after January 20th.” After discussing six rather implausible scenarios, its author stated:

Coups … are nasty things, and discussing them in the American context is deeply distasteful. Nevertheless, facing these scenarios may help us understand the real dynamics general and flag officers will be forced to navigate in the coming months.

The author appears to suggest that the generals must begin to contemplate overthrowing the President on or after January 20, 2020, if the situation warrants doing so. Now, that lieutenant colonels’ letter might be dismissed as delusional, however other factors, including its prominent placement in Defense One, suggests that others are acting in concert to undermine the authority of the President as commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

Military Leaders Denounce the President

The military, quite frankly, is becoming dangerously politicized. In response to President Trump’s threat to use military force to quell urban violence, retired generals and DOD officials savaged the President in a seemingly coordinated fashion. General James Mattis is the former Secretary of Defense, who resigned in 2018, in a successful effort to block the President from withdrawing troops from Syria. On June 3, 2020, he issued a frightening denunciation of the President. After praising the rioters for their “wholesome and unifying demands,” he denounced the President in scathing terms, and he said, “We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership.” He added, “We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society.”

What exactly did Mattis mean by saying, “We can unite without him ”? General Mattis brushed aside the widespread riots, looting, arson, and murders sweeping America, by saying, “We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers.” During the week of June 7th, 2020, retired General Colin Powell led other retired military leaders in blasting the commander-in-chief. Powell praised other officers who had spoken out against the President in recent days. General Powell echoed General Mattis’ denunciations of the President, saying he agreed that Trump is the first President in his lifetime who is not trying to unite the country.

(As an aside, I would point out that it was Gen. Colin Powell, who famously waved a test tube mimicking sarin gas, deceitfully urging the UN to support the invasion of Iraq. His guile and deception led to the 2003 invasion of Iraq and the killing of 2 million innocent people.)

Read the full piece here - https://larouchepub.com/other/2020/4737-do_we_risk_a_military_coup.html

That’s definitely a MiG-29,” said Pierre Sprey, who helped design both the F-16 and A-10 planes for the U.S. Air Force. “I’m glad to see it’s supporting our troops.”

He noted the angle of the aircraft’s tail, the way the tail is swept far back, and the spacing of the engines, along with the tunnel between them.

Ruslan Pukhov, director of the Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies in Moscow, confirmed that the planes are Russian MiG-29s, and also said the soldier on the far right in the ad carries an AK-74 assault rifle.

The Trump Make America Great Again Committee is run by both the Republican National Committee and the campaign. Most of the low-dollar and digital donations raised by the committee goes to the campaign.

He’s not even hiding it now

Egg on face, certainly, but no more sinister than that some idiot used a stock photo. It’s like a fancy animated ad for an oil company I saw that zoomed in on a spinning globe … with the Earth rotating the wrong direction. 99% of people wouldn’t notice. Problem is that the few who do are gonna rip the sh1t outya, especially if they have it in for you. :slight_smile:

But everything is connected… There’s no such thing as coincidence, the pedos are hiding in plain sight eating their “cheese pizzas”!!

Trump is a screaming Zionist

Yep, he’s owned by the Red Shields.

Most of them are, I notice of course that the people pushing the idea that Putin has compromising videos of Trump, don’t want to talk about who Epstein was working for, odd that

If history is any guide in the end they will over play their hand, they always do

Hmm yeah, the same hidden hand controls just about every country on the planet…including Russia and China.

Another issue to consider is morbidity and we won’t have a full picture on that for a long time to some. Given Covid’s propensity to block blood vessels with clots, the toll could be severe.

Trump has his obvious shortcomings for Conservatives, but There Is No Alternative