Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

Irelands invisibility cloak is in effect there I see.

Two speeches, held at the same location, over the course of the same week. Trump was supposedly defeated in this state by Biden :crazy_face:

To be fair to Brandon, he seems to have great support within the security services, judging by the number of officers at his speech, makking up at least half his audience

FBI knew Steele dossier was BS in 2016/17…

There was “foreign interference” in the 2020 election

Vijaya Gadde was the real foreign interference in the 2020 elections

Marjorie Taylor Greene to be the running mate :man_shrugging:

The overriding reaction I’m seeing to the nft announcement is “ok I’m done with this guy…”

07/25/2018 14:08:27
8chan/qresearch: 2282049

— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —

Q

“…first within hours of my inauguration…”

C’mon man. Let it go. T rump is a complete and utter fraud and even his own base have turned against him.

:joy:

his base is still with him 100%. As for fraud, I suggest you take a look around at others. Draw your own conclusions.

In fairness to Dinesh it made me laugh too.

The Scott Atlas book is pretty damning of Birx above all others from what I’ve heard about it.

1 Like

Is he referring to Ireland?

It’s WAR and flooding a territory with “refugees” is a cheap technique. If he is not, he might as well be because it is the same tactic being deployed here but what you are seeing now is escalation by the Menace. It has been going on for two decades in earnest.

I have made this point a few times I am sure. A tactic of WAR. It’s still WAR.

Realism is required always - the invasion is the beginning of real civil strife, you realise the civil war has already begun, bessie there are already direct casualties and growing sense of fear and even terror in the population. So Ireland like many other places is already in Civil conflict.

The native side has been behind the curve, but use Nov last year Eastwall as a line in the sand, that changed, and since then there are pockets figuring it out even faster by responding to events on the ground and making up time through escalated actions.