Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

trump

Only problem…

1. The Insurrection Act does not mention term extension.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title10/subtitleA/part1/chapter13&edition=prelim

1. If its not in the Federal Register it has no legal standing. If anything was signed but not published somewhere like the Federal Register it never happen, legally speaking. I see no sign of any recent Insurrection Act references. The last one was in 1992 during the LA Riots so the Marines could be sent from Camp Pendleton to LA. Just up the road.

Steve Bannon seems to think he’s coming back :woman_shrugging:

Listen at 11:15

“When Trump’s back in August…”

Happy Birthday :birthday:

75 years ago today Donald Trump was born.
15 years ago today thepropertypin.com was born.

:icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer:

Been a while since I have had 15 but I will give it a go.

75 would be doable, only take a working week at your daily rate!

The total number of absentee ballots whose chain of custody was purportedly documented in these 385 missing Fulton County absentee ballot transfer forms was 18,901, more than 6,000 votes greater than the less than 12,000 vote margin of Biden’s certified victory in the state.

Archived link: https://archive.ph/0iV0Q

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Have you noticed that they are now admitting I was right about everything they lied about before the election?

• Hydroxychloroquine works
  • The Virus came from a Chinese lab
  • Hunter Biden’s laptop was real
  • Lafayette Square was not cleared for a photo op
  • The “Russian Bounties” story was fake
  • We did produce vaccines before the end of 2020, in record time
  • Blue state lockdowns didn’t work
  • Schools should be opened
  • Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools and our Country
  • Our Southern Border security program was unprecedentedly successful

Src: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/statement-by-donald-j-trump-45th-president-of-the-united-states-of-america-06.12.21-01

Not if it is something like a plausible mis-direction. Keep the enemy guessing yada yada…

Src: https://gab.com/MikeMQ1/posts/106514268242711614

A post was merged into an existing topic: Reports US Capitol Building has been “stormed”

Trumps Speech is Blowing Up the Internet

CPAC Speech is causing a big stir. Maybe the biggest… enjoy. :wink:

Direct link: https://sp.rmbl.ws/s8/2/Z/L/w/-/ZLw-b.caa.mp4

As the meme on the net suggests, the world went from Free Donuts to No Jab No Job Mandatory or Die in France, Greece and elsewhere, I think we can call that an escalation.

Why?

What is the panic?

On the same day Trump issued this statement via his website (it never closed, he never stopped releasing statements MSM yanks your chain, maybe more on that later if it doesn’t come out soon)

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

07/16/21

Despite the fact that the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stolen, and while numerous people, including the outside public, were saying we should bring in the Military, I never even gave it a thought. The writings within these third-rate books are Fake News, and “General” Milley (who Mattis wanted to send to Europe in order to get rid of him), if he said what was reported, perhaps should be impeached, or court-martialed and tried. Never once did I have a discussion with him about bringing in the Military, or a “coup,” which makes sense, because I lost total confidence in him and the way he handled himself on our little walk to the church. He tries to be a tough guy, which he is not, but he choked beyond belief as soon as a microphone was stuffed in front of his face or, at the mere sight of the Fake News Media. So, there was no talk of a coup, there was no coup, it all never happened, and it’s just a waste of words by fake writers and a General who didn’t have a clue. What there was, was a Rigged and Stolen election, and those facts have come out, and are coming out, loud and clear. Because of the Rigged Election, our Country will suffer like perhaps never before with open Borders, Crime, and Inflation, which will eat everyone alive!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/statement-by-donald-j-trump-45th-president-of-the-united-states-of-america-7161254

Trump putting even more distance between ideas of military involvement in elections results and himself? :whistle:

Ah sure sure he’s not even president anyway right, so why the panic across the Menaces global regime franchisees to jab jab jab!!? :man_shrugging:

The panic about JabJabJab could be about the numbers. There is less and less time to cover the adverse reactions among vaccinated. So the only way is to get rid of so called “control group”. If there is no control group there is nothing to compare to, and adverse reactions easily can be media pushed on new so called variants.

Then there is only 3 or something days left on McAfee dead man switch.
Plus the cover of Arizona and Georgia recount. Is it not like in Co Fulton, Georgia, they didn’t even bother to fold the ballot papers do they could fit in the envelope? …never bother your enemy with making mistakes.

Haarp made flodings in Europe. Are the DUMB together with Cern in Switzerland being flooded?

Washington DC had those big floods was it a week ago? Who knows…

The floods in Germany aren’t unprecedented. A lot of towns have a spot or wall where they mark levels in previous floods… or so says twitter.

Yes, they do these in Central Europe. But the Mudfloods, Tartaria, the Cyclical Great Resets, buried buildings, Crater Earth, Anctartic passage to the Bigger Earth… and so on and on, were happening, too .
Most likely we don’t know what was really happening in mainland Europe more that 100 years ago. Was, for example, Ist and 2nd World War about the destruction of free energy harvesting buildings? Who knows.
We’ve been brainwashed before we even opened our eyes.

Mudfloods, Tartaria, the Cyclical Great Resets, buried buildings, Crater Earth, Anctartic passage to the Bigger Earth

Ist and 2nd World War about the destruction of free energy harvesting buildings? Who knows.

I would say unlikely.

The burden of proof is always on the person making the claim.

IMHO, many of these YouTube conspiracies (conspiratainment) that have emerged in the last number of years serve as ideological chaff to spin the public’s attention away from the more plausible real world conspiracies that may be occurring.