Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

In case you missed it - Diane Feinstein embroiled in China China China.

Trump mocks Senator Feinstein following reports an alleged Chinese spy worked for her

Christal Hayes USA TODAY Published 11:06 PM EDT Aug 4, 2018

“Speaking of China, it just came out that the Democratic leader and the leader of the Russian investigation, Dianne Feinstein, had a Chinese spy as her driver for 20 years!” Trump told the crowd. “And she’s leading the Russian investigation if that’s what you call it. How about she’s leading the Russia witch hunt!”

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/04/trump-russia-investigation-dianne-feinstein-chinese-spy/908865002/

More recently

(3rd) Ex-CIA officer pleads guilty to conspiring to spy for China

Reuters - Thursday, 2 May 2019 02:00 GMT

U.S. Assistant Attorney General for National Security John Demers said it was the third case in less than a year in which a former U.S. intelligence officer had pleaded guilty or been found guilty of conspiring to pass defense secrets to China.

http://news.trust.org/item/20190502001135-zczke/

… but then Hillary gets in on the China China China act.

She just can’t let it go can she - I wonder(walls) why? :whistle:

Hannity: One last last Question will you declassify FISA applications…

#GATESgate :whistle:

The Muellergate scandal refers to efforts to cover-up Obama-era FBI/DOJ crimes and frame Donald Trump and campaign associates for crimes they did not do.

Since President Trump’s inauguration, 26 people were fired or otherwise removed from the Department of Justice and FBI in the Obamagate scandal.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI chief legal counsel James Baker (DOJ) selected most of the special counsel investigators; those two then recommended to Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein that he hire Robert Mueller as special counsel lead.

James Comey was fired. The remaining ‘at-risk’ corrupt FBI leadership (McCabe and Baker), positioning to defend their own interests, selected the “small group”; then Mueller was selected and brought on his additional team members. The entire purpose of the special counsel operation was to cover-up the DOJ/FBI activity during the 2016 presidential election, Trump transition, and early Trump administration.

While DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz completed his review of the FBI mishandling of the Clinton email investigation, Horowitz was prevented from looking at any of the prime suspects in the FISA abusescandal. As was U.S. Attorney John Huber from prosecuting anyone involved. As was Congressional Committees. Mueller’s ongoing investigation gave cover to corrupt Obama era officials, citing Mueller’s "ongoing investigation."

https://www.conservapedia.com/Muellergate

Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine

UK UK UK

Src https://twitter.com/scotty41571/status/1121970291993923584

To me the ubiquitous russia russia and counter fisa fisa stories are of little interest. Trump didn’t get framed, he surrounded himself with a lot of crooks who did crooked deals etc throughout their career. In fact he got off because he is president and presidents can do what they like.
Start an illegal war _ check
Start a trade war _ check
Obstruction of justice _ check
Tear up international agreements on a whim _check.
Declare national emergencies _ check.

Its not surprising that some have attempted to curb the crooks who surrounded the president during the election.

So who is going to doonbeg to welcome il duce. aka Ttrump

Eh…whats this now?
What war did he start?
IS it because he only gets positive coverage when he threatens military action?
Obstructions of justice? Where? When? How?
This is the same sort of hyperbolic, partisan nonsense that the ‘birthers’ were throwing around about Obama.

The reason many of the establishment hate Trump is that he doesnt bother trying to hide the US military hegemony and use of force for economic enrichment behind confected niceties like ‘human rights’ or ‘defending democracy’.
That exposes them and compromises future operations.
True story, bro…

FISA declass greenlight today from Trump to Barr, bypasses Coates.

A dismissive and false equivalence.

No one said he was framed. The suggestion for over two years now if you read the right sources, is that he was spied on before and after his election, by the Obama admin involving a lot of well know players.

Trump has surrounded himself AFAICT with patriot allies, military, political and also foes both domestic and foreign.

North Korea - Talks and peace, being brought into the fold? (No Nuke War so far…)
Venezuela - Sabre rattling but no war. (Just like pre NK talks)
Iran - Sabre Rattling but no War (Just like pre NK talks)

I see a recurring pattern of tough overt negotiations, like the tip of the iceberg, the majority of the real horse trading as such is under the water and hard for the public to fully see, especially when global media is one big intel-project at this point. This seems to play well for the Trump admin in getting what it wants as in their lack of reporting they give the admin free cover.

Israel has done very well out of the Trump Admin, 38 Billion well, but for a change this has not gone unnoticed by US voters, including Trump supporters.

So who exactly are the sides then in this metaphorical War?

?

There is little if anything whimsical other than the media over-spin.

According to Wiki,

Trump has declared 5 and all 5 are still current.

10 of Obamas 12 emergencies are still current.
11 of BUSH II 13 emergencies are still current.
6 of Clinton 17 emergencies are still current.

See link for full list of US Presidential Emergencies.

What is you point here?

What exactly do you mean by this “curb the crooks”, how and who?

I was told this trip to Ireland is now cancelled in favour of Scotland, is this true?

Leo in name but not in nature.

While the Taoiseach’s preference is to meet Mr Trump in Co Clare, Irish officials are reluctant to meet the US president in his golf course in Doonbeg. Instead, the Government has pressed for a meeting in another location, preferably Dromoland Castle, located 50km away

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/donald-trump-trip-to-ireland-in-doubt-amid-venue-disagreement-1.3895026

Oh look it because “unnamed sources” - Looks like Leo failed the Trump test.

Proper order, given the numbers of TDS maniacs on the loose in this country. (/jk)

Are they available to rent? I hope we’re getting in the best quality of sniper - I’d hate them to miss.

The way they’re paying the defence forces at the moment it’s doubtful anyone that has done the snipers course is left in the ranks.

I assume the source tweet for this story and reaction is what Ian Bremmer tweeted originally, I can’t find the original, as it appears to have been deleted but here is a litany of tweets and exchanges concerting the matter, starting with one top level reply on Bremmer’s account:

Bremmer removed it but it gained legs - Twitter acc JerryDunleavy appears to have a copy of the original tweet:

“My tweet yesterday about Trump preferring Kim Jong Un to Biden as President was meant in jest,” he wrote. “I should have been clearer. My apologies.”

https://www.progressnews.network/2019/05/28/ian-bremmer-apologizes-for-tweet-about-president-trump-and-biden/

Ian Bremmer follows up… It was all a Joke!

Doanld acknowledges Bremmers follow up.

I assume this was the purpose of quoting the BBC article? :ninja:

I’ve no idea who Bremmer is but no, I believe it was this:

“Undignified” is an understatement. I’d call it completely crass.

Well Chariman Kim doesn’t seem to as of yet contradicted Trumps version of events.

Anyway I quoted that one in my post - Bremmer reframed it, had to apologise - Trump didn’t call Joe low IQ, he stated Kim did - Simples right? :slight_smile:

Scott Adams on the case…

In reference to:

If you don’t know at this stage how the Trump admin works in it’s use of media, then there is little point in taking a lead from the 5 eyes MSM, IMHO.

Trump’s been hammering Joe for a time now so nothing new, his is after all in the ring now for 2020.

This one appears to have gotten less attention when Joe released a video to counter or deal with the “Creepy Joe” tag - earned form the numerous videos of him pawing, hugging, pulling and kissing young children and adults alike some funny, some disturbing.

Oh but I do … I’m just calling him out on it. Just because he has normalised it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be called out – quite the reverse actually, because we are becoming so inured to it.

I’d say it’s a bit of a ratchet upward to not only mock Biden himself, but to quote a murderous dictator doing so. And then to claim he’s doing Biden a favour by toning down the smears. Yes, it’s not radically new, but Trump continues to demonstrate what a sleazy lowlife he is. His coarsening of public rhetoric feeds directly into the ongoing polarisation of political debate.

Mueller has resigned.

In other news. This was released today.

The Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of the Inspector General (OIG) initiated this investigation upon the receipt of information from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), alleging that a then FBI Deputy Assistant Director (DAD) had numerous contacts with members of the media in violation of FBI policy. Additionally, it was alleged that the DAD may have disclosed law enforcement or other sensitive information to the media without authorization. This matter is among the OIG investigations referenced on page 430 of the OIG’s Review of Allegations Regarding Various Actions by the Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Advance of the 2016 Election (June 2018;https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download ).

The OIG investigation concluded that the DAD engaged in misconduct when the DAD: (1) disclosed to the media the existence of information that had been filed under seal in federal court, in violation of 18 USC § 401, Contempt of Court; (2) provided without authorization FBI law enforcement sensitive information to reporters on multiple occasions; and (3) had dozens of official contacts with the media without authorization, in violation of FBI policy.

The OIG also found that the DAD engaged in misconduct when the DAD accepted a ticket, valued at approximately $225, to attend a media-sponsored dinner, as a gift from a member of the media, in violation of federal regulations and FBI policy.

Prosecution of the DAD was declined.

https://www.oversight.gov/sites/default/files/oig-reports/f190529.pdf

I guess they’re not prosecuting Peter Stozrk for this? Perhaps he’s or whomever it is, is now playing ball or maybe it’s something else.