Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

Stormy Daniels (former Lawyer) Michael Avenattti got into a spot and was arrested yesterday.

Avenatti has since been busy pushing back on twitter.

A post was split to a new topic: Ilhan Omar

For those who don’t read Trump tweets, ever.

Donald tells the world Obama spied on him and his campaign.

Tipped off by NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers suppoesdly in a meeting at Trump Tower (Obama didn’t know about but if it was bugged right?) . Then I believe Trump left TT the very next day.

This was covered in the previous Dan Bongino video in more detail but it’s not exactly new information or speculation.

March 3rd, 2017

Occam’s Razor – Did NSA Admiral Mike Rogers Warn Trump On November 17th, 2016?…

:diamonds: On Tuesday November 8th, 2016 the election was held. Results announced Wednesday November 9th, 2016.

NSA Director Rogers participates in session at Intelligence and National Security Summit in Washington:diamonds: On Thursday November 17th, 2016, NSA Director Mike Rogers traveled to New York and met with President-Elect Donald Trump.

:diamonds: On Friday November 18th The Washington Post reported on a recommendation in “October” that Mike Rogers be removed from his NSA position:

The heads of the Pentagon and the nation’s intelligence community have recommended to President Obama that the director of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael S. Rogers, be removed.

The recommendation, delivered to the White House last month , was made by Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., according to several U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/

Sarah Sanders suggest (for starters) Congress call up Comey, Clapper, Brennan to testify.

In response Clapper says (0:20) “it woz him (Obama) wot dun it miss” :sweat_smile:

Lynnsay Graham appears to have come on side with Trump admin and more rapidly since McCains death, at least on the face of it, but many don’t trust him and that appears to stem from his close political relationship with McCain over the years, but he has a lot to say, sometimes.

Some of the video transcript:

Graham: _she (Clinton) was interviewed not under oath,
she had a couple of her staff people with her,
people in her campaign were given immunity without anything in return
nobody in the Clinton email investigation went ot jail for lying about the process because there was no process

…and I know Bill Barr pretty well and he’s pretty upset about the way all this was handled.
I don’t know if he’s going ot have a special prosecutor to look at the probability of criminal misbehaviour… but I hope there is a special counsel to look at DOJ corruption and political bias… nobody really looked at the Clinton campaign or the FISA warrant abuse… I’m not so much worried about retrying her, but I want ot make sure the public understands she got away with something they wouldn’t get away with…

Rand Paul back in 2017:

More recently in 2019:

Trump has the FISA (Declass) and OIG report on the back burner among maybe a few other things that escape me right now but is the stage being set for some high profile grilling based on the sequence of events now that the Mueller report is finally out of the way and a new AG appointed?

Rand Paul Blocks Resolution Calling for Release of Mueller Report

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) blocked a resolution Thursday that called for the public release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report after Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), a 2020 presidential hopeful, asked for unanimous consent in the Senate for the resolution. The measure passed the House by a 420-0 vote last month.

“We still have not seen the report,” Klobuchar said on the Senate floor. “I have urged the Department of Justice to release the report, and the administration should not delay in producing the report to Congress.”

Sen. Paul objected to Klobuchar’s motion, arguing that “we all want transparency,” but he would like the communications of officials in the Obama administration to be released first, including those of former CIA Director John Brennan and Former FBI Director James Comey, in relation to the beginning of the Russia probe.

"We need to know was there malfeasance, was there misuse of power, did President Obama’s administration get involved in an election to infiltrate the Trump campaign to trap them?” he said. "What we need to discover and we do not yet know: Was President Obama involved?"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2019/03/29/rand-paul-blocks-resolution-calling-for-release-of-mueller-report-n2543984

The Trump Playboy interview from 1990 is a fascinating read

I mention that here - Trump, something in the Air. in 2016 :wink:

A highlight of what I posted. This was a key marker. To ignore everything everyone was saying.

I read the supposedly infamous playboy interview with Trump form the 90’s. It’s circa 26 years old. If you google it you’ll see articles with headlines such as, “ the interview trump doesn’t want you to read ”.

I read it.

Then two days later I watched my first Trump rally.

What was totally remarkable is Trump was saying virtually the very same things and inhabiting the same sentiment he was all those decades backs with the one exception when he said he wouldn’t run for president, with the qualifier below.

What is also interesting to note is the interviewer really tries to paint him as an outlandish cartoon like bafoon. It’s no different to the same schtick the entire media are now applying daily, it’s the same heavy handed morally superior contempt. Once more we see clear similarities in the dynamic of days gone by with todays media coverage being one and the same.

What can I say Trump appears to be who he is, if of course this is not a blinder being played by the powers that be. :angry:

Trump has spent it seems his entire productive career in the media. He seems absolutely comfortable here, like a duck to water. So what are the media to do if they can not down him in ill praise, as it only makes him stronger in the eyes of his supporters.

Trump, something in the Air.

It really is so easy to find the old posts on this new platform. Seconds.

I might think the author is a bit too pro Trump but the numbers are looking positive re the Hispanic vote

Obama still running around like a headless chicken. Let’s hope he doesn’t have an accident. Maybe we’ll need a new thread then.

Most reports claim purge/fired by Trump, below as example one says “stepping down” so which is it?

Point being, has it anything to do with security slip up at Mar-A-Largo earlier in the month?

April 2 (UPI) – Secret Service agents arrested a woman carrying two Chinese passports and a thumb drive containing computer malware after she tried to gain admission to President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club, court documents indicate.

Yujing Zhang, 32, was charged with two federal crimes including making false statements to a federal officer and entering restricted property, according to court records released Tuesday, The Miami Herald reported.

Zhang originally told a U.S. Secret Service agent she was a member of the club and wanted to use the pool.

Zhang showed the passports for identification and agents said she wasn’t on the membership list, but a club manager thought she was the daughter of a member, the South Florida Sun Sentinel reported. Agents said Zhang didn’t confirm if the member was her father, but assumed there may have been a language barrier and admitted her.

Once inside the club Zhang said she was there to attend a United Nations Chinese American Association but agents were summoned to the area after it was determined no such event was scheduled for that night.

Zhang then allegedly told agent Samuel Ivanovich she came early to familiarize herself with the club and take photos and showed him an invitation to the event that was written in Chinese and he was unable to read.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2019/04/02/Chinese-woman-arrested-for-illegally-entering-Mar-a-Lago/6661554243325/

The Dailymail has it’s own slant.

EXCLUSIVE: Secret Service agents say ‘good riddance’ to director Alles, who proposed saving money by withdrawing protection of Trump’s family and was more interested in getting chummy with agents rather than fixing serious problems

• Trump ordered acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to fire Director of Secret Service Randolph ‘Tex’ Alles today
  • His departure was not unexpected and was welcome by most members of the law enforcement agency, sources tell DailyMail.com
  • The change comes on the heels of an episode at Mar-a-Lago involving a Chinese national on a club guest list who was arrested with devices bearing computer malware
  • The appointment of Alles was pushed by General John F. Kelly, then Secretary of Homeland Security
  • Sources tell DailyMail.com that Kelly threatened to quit as DHS secretary if Trump did not appoint his friend Tex
  • The ouster occurred a day after Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen parted ways with the White House

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6900449/Secret-Service-agents-say-good-riddance-director-proposed-no-protection-Trump-family.html

The European Union is preparing retaliatory tariffs against the U.S. over subsidies to Boeing Co., significantly escalating transatlantic trade tensions hours after Washington vowed to hit the EU with duties over its support for Airbus SE.

The two sets of punitive measures are the latest twists in a 14-year-old dispute that the U.S. and EU have fought at the World Trade Organization, with each side accusing the other of illegally subsidizing their main aircraft makers. President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday said it would impose tariffs on $11 billion in imports from the EU because of the European aid.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-08/trump-responds-to-eu-airbus-subsidies-with-threat-of-new-tariffs

6th of April

Trump Today

“This was an attempted coup, this was an attempted take down of a president, and we beat them, we beat them!”

“…This was an illegal witch-hunt, and everybody knew it, they knew it too and they got caught and what they did was Treason… what they did was against our constitution”

Things are going to get busy and a lot more dangerous as this ratchets up.

There is more to come.

Barr testifies ‘spying did occur’ on Trump campaign, amid reported review of informant’s role

Attorney General Bill Barr testified Wednesday that he believes “spying did occur” on the Trump campaign in 2016, as he vowed to review the conduct of the FBI’s original Russia probe – and the focus of a related internal review shifted to the role of a key FBI informant.

“I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane,” he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that “spying on a political campaign is a big deal.”

Bill Still

Deep State Nearing Collapse :ninja:

What’s Huber being doing all this time? :whistle:

I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing. … I don’t really have any opinion,” Trump said to reporters before a meeting with South Korean leader Moon Jae-in.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-04-11/trump-says-he-does-not-have-opinion-on-assanges-arrest

Pullin’ a Bertie methinks :whistle:

Yesterday after what was it 2 years non stop 24/7 wall to wall RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA msm coverage… some Dems are having second thoughts?

Here is a live placeholder for todays presser - there may be other ones as good or better. Link here if you find one.

Russia?