Dunne ducks out of D4 and heads west

irishtimes.com/news/crime-an … -1.1731099

was there something on in Paris last weekend?

I think it there was a competition for the Worlds biggest perjuring bastard award … oh, & the rugby of course. Not sure which Sean, & the Fragrant, & very wealthy Gayle were attending :angry:

irishtimes.com/news/world/us/dunne-told-us-hearing-his-companies-sold-some-4-000-properties-in-ireland-1.1737901

:sick:

irishtimes.com/business/sect … -1.1752314

Ahh poor guy, can’t make enough profit from his development in New York…

Slim pickings in bankruptcy swoop on Sean Dunne’s K Club pad - -> independent.ie/business/iris … 17308.html

The yanks are getting sick of Dunne and Killileas nonsense, especially Killileas explanation of how she suddenly became independently wealthy all of a sudden. :slight_smile:

irishtimes.com/news/world/us … -1.1803034

Probably because those “proceedings” were pulled out of Dunnes arse I should think. :slight_smile:

Locking the pair of them up for contempt would be a good start, no rush to release them or anything.

irishtimes.com/business/sect … -1.1807232

Gayle is going to be asked a few questions.

I’m sure she’ll be exceedingly well-advised but it will be interesting to see whether she sticks up for Dunne or throws him under the bus.

All she has to do is have the same grasp of history as the hubby … or David Drumm for that matter. You know, the sort that makes Pat Neary look like Mr. Memory.

irishtimes.com/business/sect … -1.1858488

‘Steps’ are being taken to ensure that she can perform fragrantly…as one wife was notably described by the beak when giving evidence on behalf of her husband.

He no more promised that bint €100m in 2005 than my dog did. Of course by 2010 he was desperate for any wheeze to protect his last €10 or €20m and concocted this swiss/irish family law double privacy lock bollox…and then promptly fecked off to the states. :slight_smile:

Translation: “Due to the possibility of an embarrassing perception that I’m lying through my hole about a conjured-up agreement, I’d like to keep it out of the news, pretty please.”

Lawyer disbarred after stealing $500k from Dunne - John Breslin -> irishexaminer.com/business/l … 75597.html

I’m sure there’s an innocent explanation about how they forgot about this particular swiss bank account
independent.ie/irish-news/ne … 52501.html

independent.ie/irish-news/ne … 73157.html

It’s torturous

independent.ie/irish-news/ne … 17549.html

They’re going after the Dublin home and maybe the oversized chess pieces in the living room.

I wonder if the contents will be up for sale also ?

thejournal.ie/bank-of-scotla … 2-Aug2014/

Court documents are interesting.

911sqm, current rent of 16k/mo and “forced sale” value of 4m (4.8% yield). Apparently Shrewsbury Road is a “suberb”. Superb? Suburb?

But “The former developer, who is pursuing bankruptcy in both Ireland and the United States, claims that the house is worth €7,500,000.” (2.6% yield)

Dunne is more on the right side.
One suspects his house does not require any upgrading like many of the recent sales.
10,000 sq/ft is also significantly larger than all the other penises on the road.

:open_mouth:

I’ve said it before, having been in countless large properties, it’s my observation that anything above 3,000 sq/ft is just a waste of space.
Wave after wave of unused (and usually freezing) reception rooms.
Unless you have a dozen kids, 10,000 sq/ft is all about making a statement, rather than a home.