Dunne ducks out of D4 and heads west

RTÉ - Sean Dunne consents to NAMA repayment order

Son of developer Dunne ties the knot in Clane

independent.ie/national-news … 05746.html

I also see that A***** O’R******* is back doing hard-hitting journalism

I also see that her sojourn in American academia hasn’t improved her grammar or her banal writing style one whit.

Some gems in that article.

Proof that you literally only needed to be able to write your name to get a mortgage of half a million in Celtic tiger Ireland.

Please tell me that’s a pi$$-take ?

Wonder had Sean any advice for A***** about dealing with debt?

Do not underestimate the narcissism of this class.

Reminds me of Emyln Hughes the Liverpool captain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emlyn_Hughes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LBJ
Lyndon B Johnson

also, his second dog was Little Beagle Junior and his Ranch was… the LBJ Ranch

Nigel and Nigella Lawson deserve an honorable mention

I forgot about George Foreman

Foreman has 11 children, and each of his five sons is named George: George Jr., George III, George IV, George V and George VI and a daughter Georgetta

In George Foreman’s defence, he’s been punched in the head more often than most people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Are narcissists prone to the same behavioural patterns as sociopaths ?

From RTE News 21/05/2012:

“Developer (former developer?) Sean Dunne has consented to an order being made in the Commerical Court directing him to repay E164m to a syndicate of banks”.

Dunne now has orders - as far as I can tell - of over €300m against him, between NAMA and the banks.

I know these guys got rich during the bubble…but rich enough to carry €300m? And weren’t there personal guarantees involved? I don’t get it, unless he has over €300m personally.

I wonder if he still has assets in South Africa :angry:

He does indeed.

Gayle Killilea tries to block NAMA inquiry into her property deals - Shane Phelan and Kim Bielenberg -> independent.ie/national-news … 41303.html

Dunne millions sweetheart deal for wife Gayle - banks - Dearbhail McDonald -> independent.ie/national-news … 51163.html

Couple living in lavish $20,000-a-month mansion - Niamh Sweeney -> independent.ie/national-news … 51176.html

Jaysus, whatever else she seems to be sticking by him. I wouldn’t have predicted that.