Dunne ducks out of D4 and heads west

Dunne’s €2.7m property transfer to wife probed - Shane Phelan -> independent.ie/national-news … 58007.html

Why wouldn’t she,for a 20k a month lavish lifestyle Id throw on a wig a dress and a pair of pads my self.

Killilea accused of ‘oppressing’ NAMA’s chief - Ronald Quinlan -> independent.ie/national-news … 12135.html

Looks like NAMAs fishing exercise stateside is not going well.

For Dunne and Killilea-Dunne I wish nothing but personal and financial unhappiness.

Bitter? Fucking right, but I can’t help that. It is what it is.

When you read the ongoing saga of greed and corruption, it’s hard not to be bitter. It’s downright galling. For myself, my instant reaction is bitterness and I just feel appalled at the lack of shame or any sense of conscience around the wrongdoing. But then I tell myself that bitterness has no impact on them and just ruins my day, so I try to rise above it! Sometimes not very successfully!

We would never have guesses :slight_smile:

Wishing them well would be a sign of mental imbalance.

Just hang out in Doheny and Nesbitt’s drinking whiskey and you never know who you would run into. :nin

Dunne to face bankruptcy proceedings over €164m debt - Tim Healy -> independent.ie/irish-news/co … 66301.html

Killilea lawyers get go-ahead to quiz NAMA bosses in US - -> independent.ie/irish-news/ki … 82132.html

Dunner files for bankruptcy in the US

Hope he manages it better than Drummer!

‘I gave the Exchequer €350m in taxes – my debt to State is paid’ - Sean Dunne -> independent.ie/irish-news/i- … 65272.html

I believe the word you are looking for is ‘independently’. :angry:

says Sean Dunne

breakingnews.ie/ireland/sean-dunne-declared-bankrupt-in-america-589751.html

I’d also like to know how he obtained right to remain in the US apparently so effortlessly. Does he have a green card from the old days or some other dispensation? Perhaps. Because if not it requires substantial investment of the hundreds of thousands of dollars in a US business to be granted residency. Perhaps Gayle’s entirely independent wealth sorted that out.

irishtimes.com/business/sectors/commercial-property/developer-se%C3%A1n-dunne-says-he-could-be-debt-free-in-six-months-1.1344860

There is more…