Earth Lockdown - "Climate Change", the final move to enslave the world real good

tyranny
lockdown
propoganda
marketing
pr

Crazy. If I do move / buy my own place I will want to set up solar panels or small wind turbine & try to go off grid, or at least reduce reliance on main supply.

Creepin’ Communism via infiltration under the False Flag of Climate Change is a concerted strategy to eradicate all expressions of freedom in the world by perpetual and infinite forms of lockdown, is achieved by needed to forever distract the world from the inability of central-banker-fiat-coin to provide any real solutions, only illusory theatre of solutions.

It has been mentioned before, but if you substantially reduce your electricity usage, the providers increase the “standing charge” to compensate.

All Your Smoke Belong To Us

As pointed out, The Smoking Ban was the model in action.

Target set for Ireland to be tobacco free by 2025

https://archive.is/glp9c

Imagine if this happened today. How it would be used.

Sixty years ago today the remnants of #HurricaneDebbie arrived in Ireland, during which 18 people lost their lives.

The storm brought hurricane force gusts of over 180km/h, causing widespread damage and destruction across Ireland.https://t.co/cMc3Hq6Yjh pic.twitter.com/KFdliHztPD

— Met Éireann (@MetEireann) September 16, 2021

http://temperature.global/

The Great Global Warming Debate

https://twitter.com/killianwoods/status/1429374889333563399

https://www.9news.com.au/national/bush-fires-australia-smoke-phytoplankton-study/d3c377c2-7b0a-4506-b466-1c2f4c1aa3e5?ocid=Social-9NewsA

And now for something completely different!

A shortage of CO2

Oh Jaysis :rofl:, :clown_face: world

This Scientific paper by 21 Scientists that was peer reviewed and published is being censored in the media and on social media platforms. It feels like we are entering the dark ages again. Here is a response from a couple of the authors in relation to this censorship by non-scientists sponsored by Big Tech and their ideological allies.

“When we discovered this, we carried out our own “fact-check fact-check.” Using the “fact-checking” framework developed by Climate Feedback, we found their farcical “fact-check” was guilty of 11 of the 14 classes of misinformation the website warns against, while Newman’s article made none of them.”

“However, the almost comical nature of this supposed “fact-check” has prompted us to ask why science reporting is being subjected to “fact-checking” in the first place.”

Ireland, long famed for generations of turf production, is now receiving shipments of foreign peat with national reserve stockpiles said to be exhausted.

Some 3,600 tonnes of horticultural peat arrived from Latvia into Drogheda Port in Co Louth on Saturday, where it was met by a fleet of 200 trucks.

The unusual freight landed amid ongoing tensions between industry growers and the Government following the cessation of commercial peat production in the wake of a 2019 High Court ruling.

In a confidential briefing note for a Cabinet committee on climate change, ministers were told energy suppliers could be forced to introduce emergency measures if there are high demands for electricity during the colder months

Under worst-case scenario contingency plans, businesses will be given as little as an hour’s notice to reduce their electricity use or switch to generators while family homes will also be disconnected from the network.

I remember last winter they were already saying the Xmass decorations are overloading the electricity network. Looks like the coming Winter will be cold and hungry.
Few hits on the food distribution chain will result in dumping tons of products. Haccp requires regular checks of freezers and fridges temperature. I’d say 2-3 hours is enough to make all the food products there unsafe.
That’s why I’m in the process of clearing the freezer from my preps. Looks like the menace will try to starve us.

Considering the almost complete transition from incandescent to LED lighting over the past few years, the load from Xmas lights should be significantly reduced. The real issue is the lack of replacement energy generation from all the “dirty” power being removed from the system.

Common sense would dictate that you replace the lost generating capacity first, which in reality means investing in energy storage systems.

There are no shortage of solutions, just no cheap & profitable ones.

If only we could do some deficit spending (for a change)…

…on capital investment

Yep looks like the plan is enough simulated hardship to cover the collapse of the menace banking system, so maybe real collapse but you pay the price, not the menace. It’s all very end game.

The long and short of it is the regime have legislated so that it will be illegal NOT to have shortages of power and by virtue food.

Fantasy football is as close you will get under current regime. They are told what to do. Told what to say. They do not take their lead form the people.