Earth Lockdown - "Climate Change", the final move to enslave the world real good

Do these crackpot schemes remind anyone else of the shield from Highlander 2? They’ve either been watching too much sci-fi … or not enough.

Who fancies flirting with an ice age and literally a mile high of ice above europe and north America?

No need to worry about our emissions then…
This could cause war.

This idea appeared in a TED talk years ago. As an example he used the volcano eruption in Iceland where the dust cloud cooled the earth for a short while. I believe this was later debunked/fact-checked, so who really knows? Can’t find the video now either.

Cause War???

It’s Year 3 of the War WAR.

… time to dust off the old chemtrails threads wha! :icon_beer:

Only a matter of time before something like this happens in a Dublin apartment block potentially causing loss of life. The grand canal cycle lane from Leeson St/Baggot St and beyond is full of tech worker types on these mean green machines…

1 Like

Dr. Patrick Moore, one of the original founders of Greenpeace, has even said he looks forward to the day when governments will meet to sign treaties promising to increase their carbon emissions.

here we go

https://mobile.twitter.com/brandall9481/status/1574153946628661249?

COPPER. I live near one of the largest copper mines on earth. I helped manage a smaller copper mine for 8 years. Observation: VRE-battery supporters are completely out of touch with the costs and fossil fuel / environmental impacts associated with copper mining & production. /1

Thats how clean exhausts are…brake and tyre particulates are not growing except as a portion of the total. While the total decreases. Half of particulates from brakes and tyres go into the air. Not all of it.

Particulates are also found in the natural environment. Specific ones are very nasty such as asbestos fibres and some from diesel smoke.

Carbon dioxide is noted to be a “particularly ridiculous” choice as a pollutant. Its primary role is as a fertiliser for plants and currently, he adds, “almost all plants are starved of CO2”. Moreover, if we were to remove a bit more than 60% of CO2, the consequences would be dire, “namely death by starvation for all animal life”

4 Likes

from 1998