- How The Media Used Chinese Propaganda, Tragic Stories of People Who Died From Covid & Crisis Actors To Control The Narrative
- From early March 2020 the media have been running non-stop stories of people catching Covid and dying from it.
The very 1st example came from the masters of propaganda in China. Much was made of the death of Chinese ophthalmologist Li Wenliang who was the covid whistleblower.
- Michael Senger in his book (which I bought and recommend) Snake Oil ”How Xi Jinping Shut Down The World” describes it best.
He points the finger at it being entirely a propaganda exercise
- What was most unusual about Li Wenliang was that Li was apparently at death’s door whilst seemingly in perfectly good health.
Images of him were shared across the world with the sole aim of terrifying people due to this killer virus.
- These images of Li in a hospital bed, connected up to a ventilator appeared at the same time of people collapsing and dying in the streets in China.
This was only the start of what was going to become a propaganda war.
Coronavirus ground zero ‘is now a zombieland with dead lying in streets’ AS the deadly coronavirus grips Wuhan footage has emerged of Chinese residents collapsing in streets and hospitals across the city. Wuhan, where cases of coronavirus were first reported before the …https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10808633/coronavirus-wuhan-zombieland/
- In Ireland this is best conveyed by looking at what the Irish Times (IT) did. It is one of Ireland’s biggest newspapers. From March/April 2020 the IT has a section called Covid-19: Lives Lost.
It was undoubtedly the most visited section in the early days of the “pandemic”.
It used to have pride of place in the IT, you could access
it from the main page. Hundreds of stories were told of the people who died of Covid. What was rarely mentioned was the fact that 99% of these people were elderly & more than unlikely had underlying health conditions.
However, the “Covid-19: Lives Lost” section has an underlying purpose which was quite ghoulish. Don’t get me wrong any death is very sad. What they did though was in very poor taste. At the root of it was how they used psychology.
Covid-19: Lives Lost | The Irish Times Before they died, they lived. The Irish Times chronicles the rich, full lives of people who have died of Covid-19. This series is designed to tell the stories behind the numbershttps://www.irishtimes.com/covid-19-lives-lost
- One of the most powerful mechanisms the media use are tragic stories of individuals who passed away in the pandemic. People relate to individual stories.
Here is one such example
Lives Lost to Covid-19: Ann Hyland embraced life She wrote a children’s book, climbed the Great Wall of China, rode a camel in Morocco, jet-skied in Barbadoshttps://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/lives-lost-to-covid-19-ann-hyland-embraced-life-1.4655161/ann2-1.4656092
To make matter worse though under every picture they say “This article is one of a series about people who have died with CV in among the diaspora” & they ask relatives to send in stories about their own family member who may have died from it.
This to me is in very poor taste. Not only are they getting people to write in at their most vulnerable but they are also getting the reader to create their content for others to read.
This was a very clever ploy to get the public to buy into the narrative early on.
- Across the pond in the UK the worst culprit is The Daily Mail.
There have been many common themes running throughout the propaganda campaign for the last 20 months especially when it comes to hospital settings. Here’s what normally happens. You see a picture of a person…
- …from the neck up, lying in a hospital bed, connected to a ventilator. Their last words always seem to be “I wish I’d got the shot” or a variation of it
Seriously, whose last words would ever be “I wish I’d got the jab” yet that is precisely how MSM reports it.
- This isn’t just a tactic in the UK, it is global. Here are 3 random countries Spain, Brazil and Turkey where the person pictured is basically saying “If only I had the v” or the last words were “I wish I was vaccinated”
Check out Google translate for the exact meaning
- The other thing which is ignored by MSM is the elephant in the room. Most are overweight & have underlying health conditions. In one of the articles a mother even said of her son he “enjoyed his food”
That doesn’t fit the narrative though. No fat shaming is allowed.
- The language in these stories just like in the IT is very emotive where the patients were in a “blind panic” and “gasping for air”.
They are often depicted as “vaccine sceptic” who wanted to “turn back time” and wished that they’d had the jab.
- The most recent propaganda example was the story of the lady whose heart stopped 8 times.
She was then wheeled out in front of the cameras telling everyone to get the v.
COVID-19: Long COVID patient pleads with people to get vaccinated - video Long COVID symptoms vary from person to person and persistent coronavirus symptoms have been affecting some of the earliest COVID-19 sufferers since the first few months of 2020.https://news.sky.com/video/covid-19-long-covid-patient-pleads-with-people-to-get-vaccinated-video-12484021
- But it isn’t just in Ireland & UK where this is happening. Children are included in the propaganda as well which is unforgivable. The Washington Post ran this story.
Everything seems to be fair game.
Non English speaking countries also run the same stories as is evidenced by the story of the 19 stone vegan who died of Covid. The fact that he was 19 stone was omitted from the Irish version of the article
It was surely just a coincidence that the same story was run globally. Here are just 4 examples of the same story being run in Spain, Italy, Germany & France
The vegans were being attacked from every angle for their beliefs.
- A question that is frequently asked is how real and genuine are these stories. It’s very hard to tell but it is a fair question when you see that the NHS are running ads for crisis actors.
Funnily enough the link to the page was removed when they were found out.
- To make matter worse, when you see a staged photoshoot captured on camera it doesn’t exactly convince you of the narrative.
There have been numerous example of this in hospital settings as well. Some stories are fact, some are fiction.
- It was Shakespeare who wrote “All the world’s a stage”
It was also a gentleman by the name of William Shakespeare who was the first male to get the vaccine in the UK in Coventry, 20 miles from Stratford-Upon-Avon, the birthplace of his namesake.
We are often being played.
- You know the drill I write these in my spare time and would really appreciate if you could retweet the very 1st tweet. Likes are great but retweets are required to reach as large an audience as possible to expose what is really going on behind the scenes. Many thanks.