Forced Injections - Crimes Against Humanity

vaccine
coronavirus
tyranny

I’ll see if I can find the comparative subject overview paper. It was published about 10 years ago. It might be cited in this paper.

The 1 out of 10 reporting rate sounds plausible simply because it is so difficult to create a passive system that captures a larger percentage of these events. And because at least half of these events will be delayed action. Based on what is seen in adverse response distribution in clinical trials. About 50% immediate, the other 50% over the following 3 month to a year. Quite separate from the usual problem of determining primary cause of death in so many cases.

The main purpose of these systems is not to record every event but to flag sudden upsurges and spikes in adverse response events. The are designed to try and make vaccines safer by putting a place some kind of tripwire to catch problems early.

So people who claim that VAERS cases are not proved to be caused by the SARs 2 vaccines are at best ignorant or usually just willfully stupid. Thats not its function. Which is why I have always used it comparatively. Comparing the SAR2 vaccine numbers versus the annual flu shot. Same system, same methodology, same type of viral infection, lower health risk from SARs 2, but spectacularly different mortality numbers. By this stage the majority of all deaths in VAERS over the last 30 are from the last 8 months of mass inoculation with the SAR2 vaccine.

That I think tells us something.

Totally agree and the relative rise in reports compared to past years is self-evident! I had remembered you’d posted something that had tried to quantify the rate of reporting in the past though - thank you!

https://www.politicalirish.com/threads/mrna-vaccine-inventor-shares-viral-thread-showing-covid-surge-in-most-vaxxed-countries.41624/

I can’t add to this.

STEW PETERS: MASSIVE COVER-UP! 45,000 DEAD, BOOSTER PLAN EXPOSED ?? :thinking:

“45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government

According to Renz, a whistle-blower – referred to as Jane Doe – who is an insider and has seen information on the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) allegedly passed on the numbers and relevant information to him.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/

Anyone notice something missing from Varadkar’s social media? There’s no photo op of him getting injected; in fact he hasn’t even mentioned it once. The chances of him passing up that publicity opportunity are nil, which leads me to conclude he hasn’t and won’t be getting it. Here he is getting a flu jab four years ago:

That guy is worse than a charlatan , he is a dangerous fraud. Absolute fraud.

Has the guy even a basic knowledge of influenza and HCOV’s? On the viral variant evolution mechanism.

Both are proven highly zoonotic, are high mutagenic, and 60 plus years of influenza mass vaccination has had no impact on variant evolution or zoonotic spread.

And this guy thinks mandatory vaccination of everyone, even thought the base vaccination rate in less than 50% will somehow magically overturn very basic virology and epidemiology .

If there are ever Nuremberg style trials for gross professional negligence and malfeasance regarding the current SARs CoV 2 vaccine and the several thousand deaths they will eventually cause in Ireland then Dermot Cox should be in the dock with the rest of the guilty.

Odd he hasn’t at least faked one. There are a lot of other videos that look fake, it’s possible to get prop syringes with retractable needles.

Martin did have a video of his second shot. Very bruised shoulder I recall.

WHISTLEBLOWER: 45,000 CONFIRMED COVID VACCINE DEATHS (AT LEAST) - MAJOR COVERUP AND LAWSUITS FILED

He’s primarily drug mechanisms & development, looks like he worked in pharma before going into academia. PhD but no medical qualification. I don’t see any indication that he has experience in antivirals or infectious diseases per se.

The amount of comments where people are agreeing with this guy is infuriating. What is happening to Ireland? It seems most people truly believe that there is no hazard associated with these genetic vaccines whatsoever. And people wonder how historically people were able to be brainwashed into going along with attrocities. I’m amazed they don’t happen more often nowadays.The fact that they can happily blame people for causing harm to others as they angrily are trying to force these genetic vaccines onto children is remarkable.

Funny I thought I pointed this aged ago for exact reason you outlined and also to add early on he even said he’d do it on live TV.

Update:

RCSI does have various links with China - primarily Soochow.

He also worked in Japan for a spell

https://ie.linkedin.com/in/dermot-cox-a8873747

Gript were very quick

So how long before VHI, etc state cover doesn’t apply to the great…

Cha Ching! :money_mouth_face:

Appy the magic never fails rule - read the last line/paragraph after the headline:

“Cox is listed as a member of the China/Ireland International Strategic Collaboration Programme, acting as a biomedical researcher with the Chinese, Irish and EU-funded body.”

Infiltration instead of invasion.

Some French TV from early July (if you can view it):

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qb59ibJCt0PK/

The RTE website has started to share a lot of ‘Eurovision’ stories translated into English, under the banner ‘a European perspective’.

https://www.rte.ie/

This article from France info shows how much the gloves are off. The panic is all the greater due to the much higher refusal rate in France vs Britain and Ireland:

Health pass, mandatory vaccination… How should employers check their employees?

What to do when an employee refuses to comply with these measures?

The health crisis management bill includes the same provisions for both mandatory vaccination and the health pass. If your employee is not vaccinated or does not have a health pass by the above dates, you must notify him/her of the suspension of his/her duties or employment contract. “This suspension, which is accompanied by the interruption of the payment of remuneration, ends as soon as the person concerned produces the required proofs”, the bill details.

You must then call your employee for an interview, at the latest within five days of the suspension, “in order to examine with him/her the means of regularising his/her situation”. If after two months of suspension - which is enough time to get vaccinated - your employee has still not taken any action, then you have the option of terminating their employment.

So if you refuse to ‘regularise’ your situation and get the ‘Non Mandatory’ jab, after a two month suspension period, then you may be terminated. No redeployment pools here. “Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité”, eh

Link to original en francais

“This equates to an average of 920 deaths occurring every month due to the Covid-19 vaccines in Scotland alone. Outnumbering the average number of people who have died of Covid-19 in Scotland by 866 per month.”

DR. SHERRI TENPENNY ON THE “VACCINE” GENOCIDE THE WORLD IS ALLOWING TO HAPPEN BY GEMMA O. DOHERTY