Haddington Terrace, Dun Laoghaire

1 Haddington Terrace, 4,176 sq ft, asking 985k (€236 per sq ft)
daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-sa … n-1101495/

2 Haddington Terrace, 3,552 sq ft, asking 895k (€252 per sq ft)

daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-sa … n-1101494/

Seems like decent value on a price per sq ft basis, both have parking to rear and south facing gardens. Would this be a family residential location? Or only suit investors? Nice views - looks like there’s an air b&b next door

airbnb.ie/rooms/150717

Just wondering if anyone has been to view these properties? Would this be a good residential/family location?

Any thoughts / feedback appreciated.

Personally, if I had the choice I’d rather be the other side of George’s Street (Clarinda Park, Royal Terrace, Croswaithe Park) or the other side of the People’s Park (Sandycove/Glasthule) however it’s not the worst location as its slightly tucked away from the town. It’s not a bad location at all, it’s just the others I would think are more family friendly/residential.

The 2 you picked have beautiful views over the bay and there’s a decent sized green right in front for kids to play in. Also the people’s park isn’t more than 5mins walk away.
Down the opposite end of the terrace is the Kingston hotel (does weddings & has a bar/restaurant). It uses the green in front of it’s buildings too and has a big & nice beer garden. However there’s a good distance between the two areas - doubt there’s any cross over.

One thing I would wonder about is summer sunshine drinkers plonking down on the green with flagans of cider. Dun Laoghaire can be rough at times, particularly when the sun is out during the summer.
The houses are bounded by 2 very busy roads - George’s Street and the Coast Road but the dart is close by.

Thanks for the feedback. Both were sale agreed when I called last week unfortunately!