Home & Life Insurance

After many years of holding off I have recently gone sale agreed on a house BD . I have found a solicitor, surveyor and valuer that I am happy with thus far but cannot find much detail on the best value home and life insurance. Anyone have any advice or experience with differnt companies or can receommend the best value they have come accross. I am currently looking at 123.ie who seem reasonable?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Used this lot twice now for life assurance and would recommend them. Cheap and effective.
labrokers.ie

Haven’t got home insurance through them, but might be worth asking for them to quote you on that too. You might get a deal if you get both from the one provider.

Would be surprised if 123 were the best value for anything. Keep ringing! :smiley:

Congratulations on the new house! We also recently bought and would highly recommend Declan O’Boyle of Mason Financial Services who organised our Mortgage Protection/Life Assurance. masonfs.ie/ The best deals on insurance depend on the age of the house and what percentage of the house is made up of flat roof extension. RSA via 123.ie came up with the best quote for our house which is in and around 100 years old.

smartquotes.ie. Friend used them last week, 70% discount on mortgage life assurance and life assurance. He was quoted 583 euro and with the discount he paid 161 euro for the year.

Edit - he has a 15 year mortgage.

The best quote I got for Home was FBD Insurance. I’m not connected to them in anyway - just a happy policy holder.