Irish Vs The Menace

tyranny
menace

The People

July - only finding out now?

More current

Is it happening? "There will come a time when none of them will be able to walk down the street"

Find people like you where you live. They are out there, you are not alone.

Seek the Truth, it will set you free.

IRISH PATRIOTS PROTEST OUTSIDE COVID 19 TEST CENTRE & COFFEE SHOP - Co GALWAY

https://twitter.com/BlackWarFlags/status/1424805519898791944

DO we have similar?

small

PROTEST

Small protest takes place outside home of Leo Varadkar

https://archive.is/ughou

Harris’ covers himself in glory:

Sickening, repulsive, disgusting behaviour outside the home of @LeoVaradkar and Matt. It has no place in a democracy, must be condemned by all & called out for what it is. Efforts to dehumanise politicians contributes to this. Vile on so many levels

— Simon Harris TD (@SimonHarrisTD) September 19, 2021

Victim card.

What were they protesting about?

Well they hardly need a sat nav if Narcissus and those connected to him keeps pumping out these sort of details about his new house online

I feel sorry for the neighbours, especially the ones sharing their steps, but the pair of them-I include the semi-beard cardiologist in this-deserve everything that’s coming to them.

Probably all a setup to ramp up legislation and other/further measures.

Considering they are, ahem, taking their lead form the UK stabbing of a MP, you can figure it out, they are eminently predictable and we’ve seen it all before :whistle:

They know what they have further planned is outrageously unacceptable and inhuman and basically an insurrection against their own people, their freedoms and civli liberties.

Meanwhile > Court action to challenge the Vaccine Pass

It’s taken me a while to figure it out, but I think I’ve uncovered the Irish strategy of calling the Menace’s bluff, it’s within character and type methinks. :icon_beer:

THE SPIRITUAL BATTLE AND THE IRISH INFERIORITY COMPLEX

RTE HECKLER SHOUTS LOUDLY THAT ‘RTE IS THE VIRUS’ ON LIVE TELEVISION BEFORE BROADCAST IS CUT

WORLD NEWS BREAKING NEWS IRELAND QNN ÉIRE IT GETS A LITTLE HOT N HEAVY WITH THE GARDAI #THEDÁIL

Dedicated thread for heckle watching n’stuff - “RTE IS THE VIRUS” - Watch Video

Irish police continue the harassment and intimidation of the Mannings at their home, and get subjected to an unexpected citizen’s arrest.

Not a clue what is going on there or why.

Somewhere in the middle he claims that the vaccine is to reduce world population by 80%.

Mayo man's bid to halt prosecution over incident is an 'abuse of process', court rules (breakingnews.ie)

Mr Manning alleged misconduct or improper activity by at least five members of the Courts Service, seven gardaí, seven members of the offices of the DPP and Chief State Solicitor, three registrars from different courts and at least 27 judges of various courts, some who have since retired.