You sure thats right 2pack? Mine says “Most users ever online was 364 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 pm”
Aw jeez Nate , I was right at 4.34 pm and you were right at 4.52 pm .
2 all time records in a day , the second after Brian sat down .
Just after the prime time thingy?
I wonder is there any corralation between high pin figures and current affairs shows?
Could we extrapolate from this that more people may be watching the pin online along with browsing other sites?
And your donation is?
do you accept payment in bacon and eggs…no more no less?
Would you take a 534 sq ft 1 Bed apartment in Roscommon instead of cash?
that could definitely be denominated in sole light and heavy pigs…no more no less…
Here’s a list of the busiest days in terms of page views:
1) Monday, January 19, 2009
2) Tuesday, January 20, 2009
3) Monday, February 23, 2009
4) Tuesday, February 17, 2009
5) Tuesday, February 24, 2009
6) Tuesday, February 3, 2009
7) Tuesday, March 30, 2010
8) Friday, January 16, 2009
9) Monday, September 29, 2008
10) Tuesday, September 30, 2008
11) Thursday, February 12, 2009
12) Wednesday, February 18, 2009
13) Tuesday, October 14, 2008
14) Wednesday, January 21, 2009
15) Tuesday, April 7, 2009
16) Wednesday, October 8, 2008
17) Wednesday, February 4, 2009
18) Thursday, February 19, 2009
19) Wednesday, February 25, 2009
20) Wednesday, March 4, 2009The days with the largest percentage increase on the previous weeks average would be Tuesday September 30 2008, Monday January 19 2009 and Tuesday March 30 2010.
Interestingly enough, the record for signed in users was set on Nov 5th 2009 at 23:36 which ranks 251st for daily page views, anyone remember what happened that evening?
Here’s a good way to check out such things.
Do a Google search for your topic. It can be broad enough (ie Bank Guarantee)
Then click ‘More search tools’ on the left hand side.
Then click ‘Custom range…’.
Insert the dates (mm/dd/yyyy).
Where did he/she/it go?
I used to enjoy him, with his “raptor dinosour jesus” stuff, and his love of using cartoon’s when making a point, and then admitting that eventhough he hated 99.9999999% of the GAA but loved playing Gaelic Football…
I wonder if he wore his hat when playing… 15 men he hated everyone including himself… team player.
He liked the word “never” also.
I hope he/she/it is happy anyway.
Or I could have just read the top of the page, it was the Prime Time NAMA thingy on Nov 5th.
Must be all those estate agents that seem to be posting all the time (Sharper1971 please come back!)