Ivermectin

treatment
coronavirus

About 2/3rds the way through myself.

It’s a long one it flies. I haven’t got bored yet.

The stuff about Peru last year and India right now was news to me.

Gone.

Searching the above or title of any video removed form youtube will often quickly find the alternative locations on other platforms.

This appears to be the same video - https://vimeo.com/557811163

More peopel as close to everyone, needs to at form the habit of downloading long and controversial videos, or help build an even more robust even more distributed version of it or alternative platforms that are more distributed and impervious to censorship.

Still on Spotify.

Duterte threatens to jail those who refuse vaccine

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, frustrated by the slow pace of Covid-19 vaccinations in his country, threatened people who refuse to get inoculated with jail or an injection of Ivermectin, an anti-parasite drug widely used to treat animals.

Ivermectin has been touted as an alternative treatment for Covid-19 but US and European regulators and the World Health Organization (WHO) have recommended against it.

“You choose, vaccine or I will have you jailed,” Mr Duterte said in a televised address, following reports of low turnout at several vaccination sites in the capital Manila.

"But for as long as you are here and you are a human being, and can carry the virus, get vaccinated.

"Otherwise, I will order all the village captains to have a tally of the people who refuse to be vaccinated. Because if not, I will have Ivermectin meant for pigs injected into you."

So… does this mean Duterte is allowing the option of Ivermectin for those who don’t get the vaccine.

I’m OK with that…

On the other hand, if he’s talking shooting or incarceration… am I correct that he threw someone out of a helicopter, and has a very shall we say strict (& rapidly fatal) policy towards drugs and drug criminals.