Keeping a (queer) eye on Globohomo and Ireland's Gay Mafia

Essentially your postal service is “supporting” the supply chain of twinks for older gay men. Keep up the good work!

https://www.anpost.com/Sustainability/Cities-and-Communities/The-journey-so-far/About-Brod

Celebrate Ireland’s Pride Movement
For every purchase from our Bród Collection, we will make a donation to BeLonG To & LGBT Ireland, two charities doing fantastic work to support LGBTQIA+ communities all year round.

https://www.belongto.org/about-us/

Since 2003, we have worked with LGBTI+ young people, between 14 and 23 years

Hold on though. Didn’t the idea of older gays “educating” twinks scupper David Norris

Archived link: https://archive.is/wlKVy

Archived link: https://archive.is/i4uFr

Rainbow Grifters

They sure have the ear of the bought and paid for media.

Hmm…

The kindest interpretation of the “Globohomo is interested in your kids” phrase that you see on Twitter - referring to all the propaganda aimed at children - is that gays (and) perverts had unhappy childhoods and they think that lecturing the youth will stop the next generation of gay and perverts being as unhappy as they are.

But the gay and pervert thing and the high neuroticism are a package deal. So the strategy will fail. But they’ll still continue to blame society despite the fact they’ll be “understood” and “facilitated” - they’ll get into unconscious bias territory and that the “legacy of heteronormativity” is still with us for the next 150 years.

Similarly the Pride parades are an attempt to address their own shame. But the shame is baked in. So they can never work.

I think with the pride parades you have to remember that gay men are still men - any strategy a man can come up with to fk a lot he’s going to follow. Having a pride weekend is a great strategy for smoking out novel sex partners and fking a lot.

The Children Of Pride

In biblical terms, this might shock some people (though it shouldn’t), it is never discussed:

Ezekiel 28:17

Here we see the very beginning of pride. The marginal reference reads, “your heart was made proud.” In Job 41:34, as part of the description of Leviathan, Satan is called “king over all the children of pride.” God describes no mere animal but rather uses an animal as a type of the Devil.

Satan’s pride led him into war with God (Isaiah 14:12-14). He has passed this proclivity on to his “children,” and their pride in turn leads them to divide from each other and enter into wars against each other as their father does. Pride is a vine that produces a multitude of evil fruits—so many that some call it “the father of all sin.” As long as the seed of pride is alive, it has a very good chance of springing forth in ugly conduct.

https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/10173/King-over-Children-Pride.htm

The Children of Pride do so love to Wave their Rainbow Flag much pride:

The use and adoption of a type of Rainbow flag, looks very much to be a subversion of the description of Dos promise to man

Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9 “I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10 and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

The Pride flag uses 6 colours.

The Biblical (actual) Rainbow is depicted with 7 colours.

Do you think an innocent child is this discerning?

Beginning to like this country a lot lately

Bauer Media are the new owners of 98fm, Newstalk and Todayfm and Spin1038 in succession to DOB. They have launched an app that combines their radio stations and some podcasts

The radio advert campaign about Goloud launch naturally has a Globohomo element - specifically referring to an original 8 part podcast series. The general gist of which is specifically about what I predicted only yesterday - legacies of shame, and feeding off that etc etc

LGBT Ireland is proud to introduce the 8-part podcast series Invisible Threads today, on International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia.
James O’Hagan from LGBT Ireland was awarded the GoLoud Podship after his podcast pitch for ‘Invisible Threads’ was selected by an expert judging panel.

The “experts” must have liked his work on ‘Sissy that Pod’
https://headstuffpodcasts.com/show/sissy-that-pod

Of course what the podcast is probably actually about is building up the case for criminalizing traditional christianity in the guise of attacking “gay conversion therapy” i.e. Telling people not to sin

to listen to the recently launched 2020 Podship Winner, Invisible Threads. Hosted by James O’Hagan, Invisible Threads tells the powerful stories of 8 older members of the LGBTQ+ community as they open up about their experience living as a queer person living in Ireland, with contributions from psychologist Dr Paul D’Alton.
From coming out prior to the decriminalisation of homosexuality, gender dysphoria and conversion therapy, Invisible Threads features raw, honest conversations with members of the community, including Mrs. Brown’s Boys star Eilish O’Carroll. These are stories that needed to be heard and through the GoLoud Podship it became possible.

Lesson: Bauer Media are full Globohomo

The logic applied here would dictate that all Zebra crossings should be based on the national flag of the regions, country or state where they might occur.

How does one cross the road now?

Personally I’d like to get rid of the road markings on the M50, speed cameras, road signs, traffic lights, in fact right across the land, in solidarity with blind people of course, Blind Pride… are ya with me?

“if the Capel St design is deemed a success”
Somewhat of a foregone conclusion if any suggestion that it isn’t wonderful, stunning and brave is classified as hate speech…

It is absolutely most certainly politically conformist. So I can see it being a huge success no doubt.

Are Unicorns Street Legal?

On a legal point - One does not remember “Rainbow Crossings” in the rules of the road, so I wonder, is this even a valid pedestrian crossing legally speaking?

I wonder has anyone asked DDC roads for comment?

Early reporting on the aspirations of the children of pride:

It recommends that the next government should allow people who do not consider themselves either male or female to be permitted to mark X on their passports.

This would mean Irish passports would have three gender categories - male, female and X.

The policy paper also calls for changes to the Road Traffic Act to allow for the introduction of rainbow-coloured pedestrian crossings.

The report says Dublin City Council officials have welcomed the idea of commemorating the passing of the Marriage Equality Act with a rainbow crossing - but are prohibited from doing so by legislation.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/fine-gael-seeking-law-change-to-let-under-16s-legally-change-gender-39252644.html

When did the legislation get changed and does such a change require Minister Ryan intervention?

1964 Road Traffic Act

" zebra crossing " means a portion of a roadway on which roadway markings authorised by Article 9 of the Road Traffic (Signs) Regulations, 1962 ( S.I. No. 171 of 1962 ), have been provided, and at which beacons authorised by that Article have been provided.

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/1964/si/294/made/en/print

S.I. No. 171/1962 - Road Traffic (Signs) Regulations, 1962.

9 Pedestrian Crossings Signs. 9. —(1) Subject to paragraph (2) of this article, the traffic sign to indicate a pedestrian crossing shall consist of roadway markings formed by two parallel continuous white lines each approximately six inches wide and not less than six feet nor more than twenty feet apart, extending, where there is no traffic refuge at the crossing, across the full width of the road and, where there is a traffic refuge at the crossing, from the edge of each side of the roadway to the nearer limit of the traffic refuge.

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/1962/si/171/made/en/print

10. The roadway markings to indicate a pedestrian crossing shall be as set out in Article 9 of these Regulations.
11 Stop-lines. 11. —(1) A stop-line may be used to indicate the point beyond which traffic shall not proceed when halting in compliance with a road regulation.
(2) A stop-line shall consist of a continuous white line, not less than eight inches and not more than ten inches wide, extending in the case of a one-way roadway, across the full width of the roadway and, in any other case, across the roadway from the left edge to the centre thereof.
12 Other Roadway Markings. 12. The following roadway markings having the following significance may be used :—
( a ) a continuous white line, approximately four inches wide, and extending not less than sixty feet along the centre of the roadway—to indicate that traffic must keep to the left of such line;
( b ) a broken white line, extending along the centre of the roadway, and consisting of segments approximately four inches wide, three feet long and fifteen feet apart—to indicate that traffic must keep to the left of such line unless circumstances indicate that it can be crossed without danger to other traffic or pedestrians;
( c ) a broken white line, consisting of segments approximately four inches wide, three feet long and three feet apart (or fifteen feet apart on a dual carriageway)—to indicate the boundary of a traffic lane;
( d ) white arrows, placed in traffic lanes at an approach to a road junction, to indicate to traffic the direction to be taken by traffic using such lanes, as follows :—
(i) in the case of arrows pointing straight ahead, that traffic using the lane in which such arrows are placed shall proceed straight through the junction,
(ii) in the case of arrows pointing or curved to the left, that traffic using the lane in which such arrows are placed shall turn left at the junction,
(iii) in the case of arrows pointing or curved to the right, that traffic using the lane in which such arrows are placed shall turn right at the junction;
( e ) a white line terminating in an arrowhead and with an additional arrowhead branching from it to the left or to the right placed in a traffic lane at an approach to a road junction to indicate to traffic the direction to be taken by traffic using such lane, as follows :—
( i ) where the additional arrow branches to the left, that the traffic using the lane in which the marking is placed shall either proceed straight through the junction or shall turn left at the junction,
( ii ) where the additional arrow branches to the right, that the traffic using the lane in which the marking is placed shall either proceed straight through the junction or shall turn right at the junction;
( f ) a broken yellow line, extending along the edge of the roadway and consisting of segments approximately four inches wide, three feet long and three feet apart—to indicate at a road junction the line of the edge of the roadway of an important road.

Nor does there appear to be anything on the matter of Rainbow Crossings for the children of pride on quick and basic search of the following: https://www.dmurs.ie/copy-of-what-is-dmurs

It would be terrible turn of events if there was an avalanche of claims because drivers or horses didn’t stop and someone got injured, kilt even because they did not update the Road Traffic Act but went the feck ahead and did it anyways loike cause it’s love ya know.

Why is this so hard to find?

Usually a change and vote on the changes to the Road Traffic Act outdo be super signalled in the very fabulously captured media, but sill searching but maybe someone else will find the SI or whatever legislation created that enable this coloured pedestrian crossing to be street legal.

Here is what happened in Finland, last week.

While trying to find the latest update to the Irish Road Traffic Act, this news story appeared. So there is at least precedent.

According to YLE , On Tuesday (8 June), a rainbow road crossing was unveiled, in a project led by Turku City Theatre to mark Pride Month.

At the time, the city of Turku’s communications director Saara Malila said in a statement: “Flying the rainbow flag on certain days acts as an instantaneous communication channel.

“The rainbow colours painted on the street reminds us that the city is equal and open to everyone every day.”

But just one day later, the Finland’s National Police Board decided that the crossing was, in fact, illegal and ordered it to be removed.

Police said the rainbow Pride crossing violated the country’s Road Traffic Act, insisting that the colours would make the crossing unsafe.

Political Simulation

A 100% political act.

Cllr. Owen Hanley @OwenHanleyLives

I’ve looked into this before and was told that because there’s technical requirements on what a crossing looks like it would be hard to do. Looks like DCC got around this by just putting it next to the crossing. I’ve been in touch with the Council to see if we can progress this!

Src: https://twitter.com/OwenHanleyLives/status/1405833998409076736

It is propaganda, look kids, you can divert the DCC Traffic / Roads section to pay and make your propaganda.

All these NGO’s are either political operations equal to political parties or they are nothing. NGO’s are the greatest political scam of our time.

Everything is inversion now.
“Pride” = try another tactic to fix my shame and high neuroticism.

The entirely natural disgust response at sodomy that your ancestors all had and you share = “is actually a pathology, probably meaning you’re secretly gay. You’re the sick one, not me on my 7th course of antibiotics for the STDs I have”

Mad for it in Cork

"There is a growing intolerance in the world. By doing this we would send out a good message.”

While the councillors backed the suggestion, they were informed by council engineers that there were standard designs set by the Department of Transport for pedestrian crossings, and these would have to be changed to allow a rainbow crossing to be developed.

Some senior council officials suggested that if councillors wanted to make a pro LGBT+ statement, they had the option of putting rainbow flags up on council buildings.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/munster/arid-40060616.html

:thinking:

2 Genders Bad
3 Genders Good

Uefa has declined a request to illuminate Munich’s Allianz Arena in rainbow colours for the Germany v Hungary match because it believes the gesture has a political context.
European football’s governing body said it received the request from the mayor of the German city, Dieter Reiter, on Monday.

Dieter is not gay. He’s just a leftie.

The decision on stadium illumination follows an announcement from Uefa on Sunday that Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer would not face action over a rainbow armband he wore during the games against France and Portugal.
Neuer wore the armband to show his support for the LGBTQ+ community during Pride Month, prompting Uefa to investigate whether it could be viewed as a political statement.
But Uefa concluded there was no case to answer, given the 35-year-old was “promoting a good cause”.

Highly debatable :blush:

2021 really is the Year of Inversion. Hungary is a far more European country than Netherlands in terms of the ethnicity of its citizens, Christianity, likelihood of marrying your cousin or engaging in Afro-Caribbean type “Visiting Relationships” where one tomcat has multiple children with multiple women

Gaymas to Go Ahead, June 28th

Micheál Martin said the Government had managed to reopen the economy in a “cautious but a progressive way” and that many people do not want that progress jeopardised.

Gaymas month will be a month long day to remember. That’s your “progressive” reopening right there. Get it now?

Micheál Martin @MichealMartinTD

Hate, intolerance and discrimination have no place in our Union. That’s why, today and every day, we stand for diversity and LGBTI equality so that our future generations can grow up in a Europe of equality and respect. #EUCO

Src: https://twitter.com/MichealMartinTD/status/1407971783542771713

Well if it did one thing, it has exposed the agenda to introduce and indoctrinate directly childrens hearts and minds.

2021 should also be known as The GREAT COMING OUT. :whistle:

It also did another thing too. It shattered any progressive myths of their self-appointed posturing as guardians of “tolerance”, “diversity” and “inclusivity”.

The Second Coming

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

W.B. Yeats