Lisa Smith

Heres your new Ireland.

Tolerant and diverse, willing to expend State resources in the pursuit of the safe return of members of a cult who rape, immolate and decapitate other human beings.

Planting foreigners in small rural communities.

While Irish kids eat their dinners from cardboard on Grafton Street.

The answer to this is very simple. She should be asked why she wants to move back to Ireland. She has yet to give a clear explanation as to why she wants to return.

Any positive response to her from the State should be on the following basis -

1. She admits her guilt in joining ISIS for reasons which are an affront to humanity;
  2. She gives up her passport on arrival in Dublin;
  3. She accepts that her admission of guilt will be punished and a judge will decide her sentence. This cannot be challenged by her;
  4. Her children and passed to social services;
  5. She refrains from contacting or supporting any persons or groups associated with illegal activities in Ireland or abroad

I doubt shes a danger to anyone in Ireland, but unless she can reach an embassy or consulate under her own steam, I really don’t know why we should try to help her

She should be brought back and reinstated in her job on the government jet. :icon_twisted:

id agree with most but do you really believe social services is a better option that being brought up by an alleged terrorist? Id venture the kid would be better off in a IS prison camp than social services

Yes I do. They can be fostered or adopted as they are still young. She should not be allowed access to the children for a considerable amount of time for their safety.