Mandatory, Mandatory, Mandatory

tyranny
vaccine
menace

The reporting is peppered with gossip like tidbits on the pre-christmas pulling-of-pints distraction

Meanwhile Regime is genetically raping and pillaging children as their parents hand them over to really bad people.

Nphet to consider mandatory vaccination, department preparing paper on legal and ethical aspects

Ministers understood to favour removal of 8pm closing time for hospitality

Mandatory vaccination is under consideration in Germany and has been introduced in Italy for the over-50s.

The State’s public health team is set to consider mandatory vaccination with a new paper being prepared by the Department of Health on the legal and ethical aspects of such a move.

It has also emerged that some members of the National Public Health Emergency Team (Nphet) did not agree with proposals for earlier closing times in hospitality introduced last month. Ministers are now understood to be increasingly sceptical of the measures, favouring the removal of the 8pm limit on trading hours as well as the rule of allowing only six people to a table.

In a letter to Government last week, the chief medical officer, Tony Holohan, said Ireland had not yet reached the peak of the Omicron wave. Nphet recommended that all current measures – such as the earlier closing time for pubs and restaurants and indoor events – remain in place until the end of January.

Separately, minutes of a meeting of Nphet on December 16th reveal that mandatory vaccination will be considered by the team. “It was noted that the Nphet will discuss the issue of mandatory vaccination at a later date and this discussion will be facilitated by a forthcoming paper from the Department of Health on the relevant ethical and legal considerations pertaining to this topic.”

Ireland has one of the highest Covid-19 vaccination rates in Europe. More than half of Covid patients in intensive care are from about 5 per cent of adults who are unvaccinated, the Taoiseach said last week. Mandatory vaccination is under consideration in Germany and has been introduced in Italy for the over-50s.

At the same Nphet meeting, some members raised concerns about the earlier closing times. Nphet originally proposed a 5pm closing time but the Government introduced the 8pm closing time just before Christmas.

Covid-19 cases in Ireland

Daily number of coronavirus infections reported in State since February 2020

Apr2020JulOctJan2021AprJulOctJan202202,0004,0006,0008,00010,00012,00014,00016,00018,00020,00022,00024,00026,000

First reported case

January 8th, 2021: 8,248 cases reported

January 8th, 2022: 26,122 cases reported

Chart: IRISH TIMES GRAPHICS • Source: Department of Health • Created with Datawrapper

A number of members of the public health team “voiced concern” at the meeting, with some saying that such strict measures were “disproportionate by international comparison”. Some members were of the opinion that the focus should be on reducing capacity within venues rather than limiting trading hours.

A number of Ministers are understood to be anxious to remove the limits on trading hours. A Government source described those restrictions as “very dubious”. Another source questioned whether partial restrictions were of use in the context of the Omicron variant which spreads rapidly regardless.

Although Ministers do not want to overrule Nphet advice, some believe the partial restrictions need to be re-evaluated. There is also support for an immediate reopening in February, if the wave has peaked by then, rather than a gradual unwinding of measures.

Isolation times

Meanwhile, the Government is awaiting advice from Nphet on significantly cutting isolation times for close contacts of confirmed cases.

The next meeting of the public health team is scheduled for January 20th but they may meet this week to consider the isolation and quarantine times.

Retail Excellence on Sunday called for the easing of close contact rules, saying a quarter of stores had to close for a period in recent weeks due to Covid-related staff shortages.

The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control has proposed options for EU member states to shorten quarantine periods.

The options include removing the need for vaccinated close contacts of people infected with Covid-19 to quarantine if the health system is under extreme pressure.

Other proposals involve shorter quarantine periods for close contacts of Covid-19 cases in times of high and extreme pressure on healthcare systems and society, as well as testing with rapid antigen tests to release patients from quarantine.

Src: https://archive.fo/Vnwrk

Keep Calm and Carry On. Nothing lasts forever. :persevere:

It the war.

Solzhenitsyn quote:

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat. Or what about the Black Maria sitting out there on the street with one lonely chauffeur — what if it had been driven off or its tires spiked. The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!”

Mandatory Monday

Monday 10th, January 2022

Mandatory vaccination could be ‘necessary for the overall good’ Niac chair says

10/01/2022 | 13:25 PM

Mandatory vaccination could be “necessary for the overall good”, one of Ireland’s leading immunisation experts has said.

Professor Karina Butler, chair of the National Immunisation Advisory Committee (Niac), said the controversial measure would have to be given “careful consideration.”

Her comments come after minutes from a meeting of the National Public Health Emergency Team (Nphet) revealed the issue is to be discussed by public health experts.

“I think this is something that really has to be thought about. There are pros and cons to mandatory vaccination,” Prof Butler told RTÉ’s Today with Claire Byrne on Monday.

“I know this has been looked at by the department and a paper is being done on that and careful consideration will be given to it.

“It’s always preferable if people can look at vaccinations, have the information, and be able to make informed decisions for themselves and get it.

“But there can be situations where making a vaccine a requirement is necessary for the overall good.

“But that’s being looked at the moment.”

The voluntary vaccination programme has served us well. Mandatory vaccination would be a mistake. People were given the opportunity to listen to the medical & scientific experts & made their own judgments. Vaccines work but the voluntary system in my view works best.

— David Cullinane T.D. (@davidcullinane) January 10, 2022

Recently published minutes of Nphet on December 16th said the issue would be discussed “at a later date”.

A paper will set out the “relevant ethical and legal considerations pertaining to this topic”, the minutes state.

Sinn Féin’s health spokesman, David Cullinane, said he would not support the move.

“The voluntary vaccination programme has served us well. Mandatory vaccination would be a mistake” he wrote on Twitter.

“People were given the opportunity to listen to the medical & scientific experts & made their own judgments.

“Vaccines work but the voluntary system in my view works best.”

Earlier, Health Service Executive chief executive Paul Reid indicated he would prefer vaccines to remain voluntary.

“I would prefer to be winning people’s heart and minds,” he said, referring to Ireland’s already high take-up of vaccines.

Mr Reid said any decision would ultimately be up to the Government.

Taoiseach Micheál Martin has previously backed the voluntary system over compelling the public to get jabbed.

Speaking to Newstalk in December, less than a week after the Nphet meeting where the issue was raised, Mr Martin noted Ireland’s high vaccination levels and said there were “no guarantees” mandatory vaccination would work.

“I’m personally of the view that we stick with the voluntary system,” he said.

“It’s worked in Ireland, more than anywhere else in the world, at 94 per cent fully vaccinated.

“You go across Europe, and you’re looking at 60 per cent vaccination in some places.

“Some of those countries are now talking about mandatory vaccination.

“There’s no guarantee that will work, by the way, in itself.

“I was listening to one prime minister talking about fines of 600 euros every three months – that’s what a mandatory regime looks like.

“In my view, we have to keep pushing the voluntary approach, which has achieved an enormous amount.”

Mr Martin has previously hit out at those who have not been vaccinated, saying they were having a “disproportionate” impact on the health service and that it was “clear as daylight” they are endangering their own health and the health of others.

Src: https://archive.is/L9QlD

I think ostracizing Liam Fanning “should be discussed”

https://archive.is/pgrKT

A national discussion on mandatory vaccination is needed, Prof of Immunovirology at University College Cork, Liam Fanning, has said.

FWIW

Yea, imagine all these media hoggin’ “experts” sharing the mic for a few minutes from the beginning.

They are groomers wearing the mask of “science”, they came for the children, and they got them.

In one way Comical Austin was a saint compared to these people and there was only him with a handful of others, but they weren’t too pushy, they didn’t ask for anything really, they were an extension of marketing & sales… these people came to get something more value, truly the most valuable, but they had to condition people to accept them, they came to groom, but to be accepted they needed the media free pass, to get to your children.

The monsters came for your children, with big fat in your face lies.

They don’t give a fuck if your children die or are injured because you let them stab them with the needle to rape & pillage their bodies.

They really don’t and the easiest way to find out is to ask them, but hang on we actually already know what they think about it all, conversation and open debate, and all that icky stuff.

“Frankly, I’d prefer to sort this out with a good hurley and no witnesses” – Zero Covid Group

Still some time left to vote on two twitter polls asking if vaccinations should be made mandatory in Ireland. Thankfully getting very ratioed.

https://twitter.com/imt_latest/status/1480499688629587968
https://twitter.com/ntbreakfast/status/1480448655177965572

Off Their Heads

Yesterday, the familiar and formulaic single-day kite fly sortie, came crashing down,.

Tony Regime Pup flies Kite in morning.

[people no like, tyranny dashboard in flames]

Martin Regime Pup pulls it down, says bring your own kite…

(Leo waiting on the bench)

Yesterday Morning

Nphet to consider mandatory vaccination, department preparing paper on legal and ethical aspects

Yesterday Evening

Taoiseach says he favours voluntary vaccination system

https://archive.is/8Recy

False dilemma, false puppets.

Today, ah you can’t make this up, it’s pathetic… it’s sweeties today!

Government to consider a shorter working week for public servants

https://archive.is/e3qJX

Monday - “Considering Negative thing”
Tuesday - “Considering Positive thing”

Pathetic as it is, a really pathetic show, the lowest of the low there is no hiding anymore, this is what a Regime looks like when behavioral guru clipboard wielding betas pull the leash of the regime pups.

Meanwhile, very bad people are all to happy to ask, encourage, torture, manuipulate, attack and coerce parents into handing their children over to be genetically raped and pillaged for the bad people.

:zap:European Parliament President David Sassoli died at age 65 of “immune system dysfunction” probably caused by the Covid-19 vaccine. He was one of the main people behind the introduction of vaccine passports on EU territory.

They must have mixed up the placebo… ups.

I am a pathetic beta male, a cuckold and liar, a fool and a sheep-like shill for the New World Order. I will have blood on my hands, and be unable to look my children in the eye when the great reckoning comes.

Some people like to be dominated [Pleasurable experience].

I didn’t know he was the anti-IrishTimes resdient Fetish correspondent. :icon_beer:

I must be Careful now. If calling Conor Pope a Rent Boy would be a “hate crime” in the UK it’s probably a stretch in Portlaoise in this jurisdiction.

Allow me to be quite clear! I am not calling Conor Pope a Rent Boy!

A vocal critic of Russia, Sassoli was banned from entering the country alongside a number of other European officials last year following a raft of new EU sanctions on Moscow, which the parliament chief had urged to “tighten.”
Sassoli was also a high-level proponent of the EU’s digital Covid-19 certificate – which records individuals’ coronavirus testing, vaccination, and infection history – calling it “a symbol of what Europe stands for” while unveiling the project with fellow EU leaders last summer.

He was right. It is a symbol of “what Europe stands for”