manufacturing collapsing - output down 7% in year

Manufacturing output seems to be collapsing right across europe (rte.ie/business/2009/0114/eurozone.html).

When will the carnage end? I got the figures for individual countries from an eu website (percentage changes in manufacturing output between nov 07 and nov 08):

bulgaria -8, denmark -7, germany -7, estonia -18 , ireland +3 , greece -4 , spain -13, france -10, italy -9 , latvia -15 , lithuania -3, netherlands -6, poland -4, portugal -7, slovenia -14, slovakia -9, finland -8, sweden -10, britain -7

Very surprised to see eastern europe and nordic countries doing so badly. is ireland likely to follow them down soon?

First off axisofbananas, this is not directed at you, this is to all pinsters!!!

This is the umpteenth thread moved over the past few days from the Property Bubble discussion forum to The Central Bank, quite clearly, all pure economic discussions that aren’t framed in relation to housing / property in Ireland should be posted in The Central Bank.

What’s it going to take for you guys to play ball?? Random beatings?!? :nin

My apologies! As you can see, this is my first time to post here. I will remember in future.

Good first post

probably would have fitted in here:

thepropertypin.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14385&start=0

arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THE ABOVE READS LIKE A MODS POST XX

axis, don’t sweat it!!! There are others…

Yes Axis, the beatings will continue until morale improves.

Only kidding, welcome aboard and cool handle.