Massive collection of online anecdotal examples of peoples reactions to novel GM "Vaccine"

coronavirus
vaccine

The plan is working just fine.

Sick Bastards.

Article includes relevant links to the MHRA yellow card (I think this is a voluntary and not a statutory) reporting scheme:

When the HSE does “Exciting”

According to new data released today, as of Feb. 12, 15,923 adverse reactions to COVID vaccines, including 929 deaths, have been reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) since Dec. 14, 2020.

The latest VAERS data show that 799 of the deaths were reported in the U.S., and that about one-third of those deaths occurred within 48 hours of the individual receiving the vaccination.

As of Feb. 19, about 56.3 million people in the U.S. had received one or both doses of a COVID vaccine.

VAERS has been criticised in the past as underreporting issues.
https://www.bmj.com/content/357/bmj.j2449/rr-0

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/warren-buffett-just-sold-his-pfizer-stock-why/

This is state sponsored manslaughter and they are telling us about it.

Hang on pregnant women were told not to take any of this shit. That was an advisory. This kills unborn children. It has already killed many.

Magically magical more magical than ever.

Vaccine benefits

Now that infections in nursing homes are declining due to the benefits of the vaccine, the sector is planning to reopen nursing homes to visitors again to bring back some normality for residents. Lucan Lodge is looking forward to welcoming back its visitors.

Oh look the Irish Time makes shit up.

More like now that the most vulnerable most probably unwitting victims of experimental mRNA injections have died days after the first wave of Pfizer injections less people are now dying in our Human Lab formerly know as a nursing home, now one of the many processing centres for Brave New World Science who have this.

It’s standard with any new therapeutic that women and children don’t take it, until medium and long term safety data are known. Thalidomide showed up relatively quickly, some in-utero medication side-effects take longer to become evident.

But yes, those norms seem to be going out the window.

For something that isn’t even fully licensed. Afaik they’re all still conditional marketing authorisation here in Europe, and Emergency use approval by fda.

“We have done our best to keep in touch with families and do video calls with our residents to their loved ones but this is not the same as seeing someone in the flesh,” said Ms King.

She will remember the third wave of this pandemic with “a great deal of sadness”.

“It was a very, very tough time. I have been working in nursing homes forever and it has been the toughest time I have known,” she said.

“It is not like in hospital. We get to know these people and their families. We get to know what they like. I don’t know the long-term effects of this on any of us.

“I know that staff are affected badly.”

Here we see the narrative being shown, laced and drenched in emotive weaponised empathy… lies, delusion wrapped lies… all media on this topic can only be assumed to be bought android for propaganda fein Centrlaised government.

Junkies in tell lies shocker.

They’re covering up their killing with this THIRD WAVE narrative.

The more infections less deadly wave of a virus that no one knows they have unless they get a bogus test and all just so happens to lineup with the onslaught of the lethal injections out across the country to the most vulnerable from pharmacological and genetic experimentation.

The elderly who I can say with most certainty probably have very little concept and their lives are reduced to mere animals in cages through the force and terror campaign that the monster have waged not psychic of a nation.

The pathology has stepped out into the light of day, all smiles, the smell of death once more in the air and people cheer and wave it on.

And if any therapeutic such as Ivermectin gets approved or recommended for use, then I think (by law) the fda eua gets revoked. Stat. It’s contingent on there being no therapeutic alternative. Not sure if the EU one is an automatic revocation as well, but could be.

Who needs marketing when you have pathological regimes happy to administer to their captives.

They’re burnt out, the hospitals in this country are not kind to staff (it’s why they keep emigrating), and critical thinking goes out the window. Most I know have absolutely bought into the fear wholesale. Most believe in this. Medicine is very hierarchical. Those out in the community as GPs are the ones most out of group think. Elsewhere, the group think is strong.

In the US you then have the added ‘incentive’ of 6 figures of student debt to keep you “fitting in” and obedient to the rat race.

It’s pathological, but patronisingly altruistic, not malicious.

True believers.

I’m amazed more don’t cop on that the deaths are in the elderly, still huge numbers in nursing homes, despite all these lockdowns that were just there to flatten the curve.

You know, I don’t have first-hand experience, knowledge or evidence of any of that shit. I read, widely, and I cop onto it.

How then, are those who have relatives there, or work there, or are connected in the community nearby - how are they still unable to see that their reality is so dissconnected from the narrative :exploding_head::exploding_head:

This is what makes me scratch my head and wonder if I’m the insane one occasionally.

Then I go back to the evidence and go, nope. World is mad.

Duplicate report removed - is in separate topic.

Dedicated topic here - Israeli Health Ministry: Pfizer Vaccine Killed ‘About 40 Times More Elderly Than the Disease Itself Would Have Killed’