Massive collection of online anecdotal examples of peoples reactions to novel GM "Vaccine"

vaccine
coronavirus

So need to slip docs/coroners a few quid for the ‘right’ result.

Not if you read the pin or other places, from May 2021:

My fathers experience echos Claptons, yet he had not regained the use of his hands and also is unable to walk. Everyone responds differently to this experimental jab. It is not FDA approved. You are not covered for disability or life insurance should something happen because of its experimental status. The VAERS website is an eyeopener for the documented reactions in the US (which less than 1% are even reported). Over 4000 deaths so far reported - which exceeds that of ALL of the vaccines in the last 20 years combined. Do your research.

Src: Coronavirus 2020

MSM Tumbleweed

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children ( Hosea 4:6 ).”

Maybe not against the vaccine company or insurance companies. But what about medical institutions recommending it, those who are taking uninformed (or coerced) consent, those who are prescribing it and those who are administering it?

Emergency calls for cardiac arrest and acute coronary syndrome in young people in Israel were significantly associated with the vaccine rollout, both first and second doses, spiking 25% higher than in earlier years, but not with COVID-19 prevalence, a study in the Nature journal Scientific Reports has found.

I predict major new government subventions worldwide for the hard pressed life insurance industry.
Much easier to pay them off with the taxpayer money than have them incentivised to prove deaths are caused by vaccinations.

Stillbirths and Infant Deaths Double in Iceland in 2021, Raising Questions of Vaccine Safety

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/04/30/stillbirths-and-infant-deaths-double-in-iceland-in-2021-raising-questions-of-vaccine-safety/

Straight away I checked the commen section of Daily Mail. Unfortunately, as the case with “virus”, depopulation bio weapon, and the “war” the comments have been moderated. OK.
Two high level vax oposing doctors “died” in Poland over the last few weeks. As usual on Friday night, so no autopsy can be done. The coroners don’t do weekends.

in simple layman’s terms, this is showing you serious suppression of immune system training.

Little wonder then that the Danes suspended their vaccine campaign.

What will they find :thinking:

Conclusions
The substantial increase in mortality in Cyprus in 2021 is not entirely explained by COVID-19 deaths and is parallel to the concurrent vaccination campaign. This concerning observation should be comprehensively investigated by the National and European public health authorities to identify and address the underlying causes.

The peer-reviewed study in the journal Cureus analysed information reported by the Cyprus Ministry of Health to the European Statistical Office (Eurostat), which includes weekly all-cause mortality for 2016-2021, and data collected by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control regarding daily reported COVID-19 infections and deaths.

https://www.trialsitenews.com/p/trialsitenews/utah-community-based-covid-19-vaccine-safety-adverse-event-report-3ace71ba

A group in Utah, called the Health Independence Alliance , consisting of medical professionals of varied backgrounds, has prepared a report collecting adverse events post COVID-19 vaccination. The results are concerning, and deserve the attention of health professionals, particularly those who are involved in vaccine distribution. Aggregate data from multiple sources including a fertility clinic reveals a marked jump in miscarriage rate from 18% to 40%. The rest of the adverse events, including the deaths of 109 individuals including several children, mirrors the nature of adverse events obtained from the recently released Pfizer trial documents and self-reported data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Serious Adverse Effects of Covid Vaccines 40 Times Higher Than Recorded by Government, German Scientist Says

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/05/05/serious-adverse-effects-of-covid-vaccines-40-times-higher-than-recorded-by-government-german-scientist-says/

In view of around half a million cases with serious side effects after Covid vaccinations in Germany, we doctors have to take action,” emphasises Prof. Matthes, who, in addition to his work at the Berlin Charité, is on the board of several medical societies and has been systematically examining the effects of drugs for years. “We have to come to therapy offers, discuss them openly at congresses and in public without being considered anti-vaccination.”