Massive collection of online anecdotal examples of peoples reactions to novel GM "Vaccine"

My email to nearly 300 CDC employees paid off. One of them responded on a secure channel and I can now ask questions and get answers.
Here are two things I learned:

He believes that everyone at the CDC is drinking the Kool-Aid . In other words, as far as he knows, they all truly believe the vaccines are safe and effective, just like my blue-pilled friends. Even the top people. If there are any dissenters, they aren’t speaking up internally. How does this happen? It’s group-think. What happens to critical thinkers? They leave. I thought for sure people like Tom Shimabukuro and John Su knew what they were doing, but they are clueless. They are just like my academic doctor friends: they truly believe that vaccines are safe and I’m nuts. Wow. Just wow. I still don’t know (yet) how they can just brush off my point that they never point out the VAERS under-reporting factor during their presentations. However, it’s true they really believe there is no corruption and no need to protect whistleblowers. Check out this comment.

1 Like

The BBC has boasted that it triggered the removal of a Facebook vaccine injury support group with over 250,000 members.

The Mass Formation is strong. It really does feel like history repeating.

And funnily enough she has now locked down her twitter a/c when people started pointed out the very serious factual mistakes in her reporting. Like her saying that the risk for the SARs COV 2 shot was the equivalent of 3 times safer than the flu shot. Total bollocks like that. She was only wrong by almost 2 orders of magnitude. In the other direction.

Hardly surprising as she is an English major. Southampton Uni no less. Zero science background.

Ah, free speech…

Is fine… it’s the hidden to most, means and methods of amplification or de-amplification that is the insidious weapon of choice.

https://mobile.twitter.com/anish_koka/status/1571186794644873217

First child myocarditis ad I’ve ever seen

1 Like

The asymmetrical cluster of cancerous nodes around Michel’s left armpit on the initial scan had already seemed “a bit disturbing,” as his brother said; especially given that Michel’s first two doses of vaccine had been delivered on that side. Now he’d had a booster shot in the other arm, and the cancer’s asymmetry was flipped.

The brothers knew this might be just an eerie coincidence.

God, it’s incredible. Just in case you ever wondered how people can so easily throw people into the ovens in the death camps or burn witches. Mass formation is a very powerful thing. We are a very strange species. Also reminds me of Jonestown. The guy is still advocating these things in this article. Remarkable.

1 Like
1 Like

https://twitter.com/unmasking_media/status/1574544921939542018

Vaccine found in breast milk :skull_and_crossbones:

So many things previously covered here, as elsewhere, including the killing of infants. All that was assumed or suspected now being confirmed.

I’m waiting for the “yea the shedding… you’re all vaxxedd now”, hopefully not but we shall see.

Few months old, but central source of presumably most of the papers.