Massive collection of online anecdotal examples of peoples reactions to novel GM "Vaccine"

vaccine
coronavirus

Oh Jesse still riding the wagon, well somebody got to pay for the Kids, Ride on sucker.

Sad but excellent thread on Pfizer payouts in the past.

https://twitter.com/9thfloor/status/1358825646294769664

Double stabbed SF TD unable to work “due to covid19”; expresses gratitude that it isn’t worse.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wardy1916/status/1433388045160615942

No mention of vaccination

Did two SF heads post the same message one up north and one down south, i.e. this lad?

33 years old. Numerology at play. Lovely “family”, too. Gay boyfriend and beloved dog.

This one was the first one in Poland back in February. Hundreds more on social media. But he was the best. YewTub and PayotBook was quick at FatChequing removing all the posts.

Translation:
“Vaccinate yourself to protect yourself, your loved ones, friends and also patients. And to mention quickly I have info for anti-vaxxers and anti-coviders if you want to contact Bill Gates you can do this through me. I can also provide for you from my organism the 5G network. I am sorry I hadn’t spoke for a bit but I was just getting autism.”

Temporary…

In most cases yes, but there can be permanent nerve damage too.

Waterford University Hospital, a real named person, a doctor’s daughter. This is an uncomfortable watch but she wants people to see it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUAEyKEjyGm/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Truly disturbing if she dies from this as she mentions she thinks she will. She also mentions how rare this reaction is. Roy Butler was also in Waterford and died after the ‘vaccine’. A county with a population of 116,000 people. Not sure what age this girl is but she’s probably not too many years away from him in age. So in this small population of people we can see these devastating reactions in 2 people under the age of 23. How many people have even been vaccinated that are under 23 there?
Zero out of 2 million 1-16 year olds in Sweden died from Covid19 that were exposed to it, just for comparison.

Envy Of The World

Awww but @therube it’s not all bad, seriously, the EVIL man, one of a cohort of Dignity Doctors, backed and bankrolled by a cohort of EVIL people has told us for at least a second time, most recently yesterday, that we are exceptional as a people and perhaps even the envy of the world. We have Mother & Baby homed the nation. It’s an incredible achievement to roll out such a Kamikaze health program, all that is left now is for the higher up to celebrate with a group Seppuku ceremony and the Dignity will flow.

CMO praises ‘unprecedented’ level of vaccine uptake

19/09/2021 | 19:06 PM

The chief medical officer has praised the country’s “exceptionally” high level of vaccine uptake, describing it as the envy of the world.

The vaccine programme hit a milestone at the weekend, with more than 90 per cent of people over the age of 16 now fully vaccinated.

Dr Tony Holohan said the high number was almost “unprecedented”.

Who don’ts want it live life in a permeant phase III trial or dead from toxic shock? Death is the new living. Dingity Deaths.

Freedom Doc

Liberating life! Pioneering Dignity Doc demonstrates his liberty life machine.

Jack Kevorkian: 1928-2011 - CBS News

To think they jailed Kevorkian man, another Hero of our times! He deserve the freedom of Dublin City at least.

:icon_eek:

:snake: :oil_drum: :syringe:

The coagulated blood looks like normal coagulated blood… don’t get me wrong, I do think that there are micro clotting issues, endothelial damage and even the U.K. royal colleges are warning about thrombotic syndromes, but this is not a video that is going to convince someone who isn’t convinced already.

I feel like I’m living in a horror movie…

OK this is genuinely evil and a terrifying thought.

Opens with a bunch of statements that are correct but then goes off the deep end. The very deep end.

The next wave wont be Marburg, it will a huge spike in mortality rates in traditional illness and conditions to level not seen in a many decades, due to very serious disruption of health care over the last 18 months. Almost all the improvements in outcomes and survival rates in the last 50 years have been due to earlier diagnosis and treatments.

After that it will be a general increase in base mortality rate due to the vaccines. It will take up to a decade for the true scale to become clear but I think it will be strong enough to knock at least a few months of the general population life expectancy. So will flatten the upward curve of the last few decades.

But he doesn’t say MArburg will be the next wave, he says "The haemorrhagic fever symptoms would appear as a huge Marburg pandemic and could be confirmed by the new Marburg PCR test causing mass hysteria like the world has never seen. RiVax could be quickly deployed using the existing COVID injection infrastructure and the public would be easily convinced to take it using PSYCOPS on Mainstream Media?

The problem is all likely pulmonary / coronary adverse effects from mRNA vaccines will have symptoms very unlike a hemorrhagic fever. What we have been seeing so far is no different from the pattern of previous adverse effects during clinical trials. Which is the problem. A low frequency problem in a test group of a few hundred is very different from a low frequency problem in hundreds of millions.

SARs 2 and the some of the nastier side effects of vaccines disrupt various hemoglobin mechanism and paths. Hemorrhagic fevers work trough the blood platelet clotting system. Which is why you get those spectacular bleeding symptoms so beloved of movie makers. People vomiting blood makes for better visuals than someone slowly suffocating to death from hypoxia.

The current SARs 2 casedemic came about due to a unique set of circumstances, almost all political. All due to utter incompetence and mendacity. What can be done by accident is almost impossible to reproduce deliberately. Although some may try.