Michael Lynn - The Irish Casey Serin Strikes!

[*New Year’s Eve deadline for victims’ claims * (https://www.independent.ie/national-news/new-years-eve-deadline-for-victims-claims-1246397.html)

What does that mean “completely gone”? There is no asset of any value? What about the land? Was that not even yet acquired with any equity?

Also, a subtle point on the media presentation. Lynn’s property business was never thriving in any real sense. They should call it for what it was and by extension the entire associated property bubble: a debt driven house of cards.

Hear! Hear!

This smells so badly it’s untrue…

Eastern European Property

All the money gone…

SMELL THE COFFEE!!!

Kendar won’t be the last

Lessons are tough at the School of Hard Knocks.

The common denominator between The Foreign Property Market Irish Style and the antics of International Banking is that both were unregulated! It is a pity that Western Civilisation has being reduced to this. The self correcting mechanism of mysticism (as an uncle of mine who was a pilot in the US air force stationed in Teheran in the 70s, used to call the rising religious beliefs) is no longer a European trait. So Big Brother will be kicked into action!

Quick answer why he was allowed ‘escape’ - because if he ever goes to court a whole load of incompetent people are going to get exposed.

https://img519.imageshack.us/img519/79/wantedpostertq0.jpg

Bank gave ‘payment holiday’ on €3m loans

Sindo

the runaway solicitor gave two written undertakings to the building society

Anyone see Fargo :wink:

You know where they went wrong.

They put an ad in the paper saying that a warrant had been issued for his arrest. Now I don’t know about you but that wouldn’t entice me to come home.

What they should have done was take out a full page ad saying, “All is forgiven, We loaned you too much, Our Bad, you don’t have to pay it back. In fact we’d like to give you €1,000,000 to compensate you for your troubles”

-Rd

How about giving anyone who find’s him €1,000,000? Seems like a fair deal.

I wonder how hard the banks are looking? Maybe the opportunity proffered by Lynn, to allow them wash their dirty linen in public, is one they’ll chose not to take up. :confused:

According to today’s Irish Times page 17 Mr Lynn owned these

25 Carnew St Stoneybatter. Price reduced from 500k in November to 425k currently

thepropertypin.com/viewtopic.php?t=4850

41 Bessborough St North Wall, reduced from 600k in August 2006 to 450k currently

thepropertypin.com/viewtopic.php?t=5728

I wonder if Lynn paid the 600k asking price. And which lucky bank/banks own these gems?

Lynn foils sheriff’s men by clearing out valuables

The Indo

update:

The future? What year is it where you are?