Michael Milken, 60,000 Deaths, and the Story of Dendreon

This is explosive stuff about Milken, his contacts (including Madoff, Russian & Italian Mafia, presenters on CNBC) and how they manipulate the market. It’s hard to read at times but I’ve found it fascinating so far.

Michael Milken, 60,000 Deaths, and the Story of Dendreon
(Chapter 1 of 15)
deepcapture.com/michael-milk … r-1-of-15/
(Chapter 2 of 15)
deepcapture.com/michael-milk … r-2-of-15/
(Chapter 3 of 15)
deepcapture.com/michael-milk … r-3-of-15/
(Chapter 4 of 15)
deepcapture.com/michael-milk … r-4-of-15/

That is one hell of a story! I can’t believe how many names I’ve heard of that are all connected. I hope it’s true but if it isn’t it’s still a heck of a read.

It’s fascinating stuff to anyone even remotely interested in the financial markets, but I don’t see how Byrne and his team make the link from saying Boesky, Milliken et al have Mafia links (entirely believable, given their track record) to suggesting naked short selling conspiracies almost caused the complete collapse of the financial system. I think there is a more obvious answer here.

Green Bear posted a fascinating link a while back that had Milken innocent:
viewtopic.php?p=240711#p240711

(Chapter 5 of 15)
deepcapture.com/michael-milk … r-5-of-15/

I remember that “foment” video by Cramer. Was shown on the Daily Show with John Stewart I think. It was around the time of Cramer being on it anyway.

My head hurts. I literally don’t know what is real or fantasy.

I have the following:

Baked Beans - 2 years supply
Rural Refuge - land caple of supporting family
Shotgun
Tinfoil Hat
Groupies

Move this to the Piston Broke

Joe Cassano of AIG fame also worked under Milken.

If I thought it was for the Piston Broke I would have posted it there onlyone.

This is as much an indictment against the SEC and it’s practices as it is the hedge funds that damage companies through naked short selling. The mafia connection adds a bit of spice!

I’m not that hot on this Armstrong guy at all.

In the article linked above he talks of the Russian succession, thus (pg13);

This is total fantasist nonsense.

Putin was a mid-level KGB guy who ‘retired’ in 1991 and went into other state employment.
I’m sure he was still influential, but he was never head of or anywhere close to being head of the KGB.
Its like saying that ex-Justice Minister Sean Doherty was head of the Gardaí.

And thats only the stuff that a halfwit like me knows to be true.
I daresay someone knowledgable digging into any section of this writing would find similar blatant horse-shittery.

Update to add new chapters 5,6,7 & 8: