MRI Overseas Property

I’m not sure about anyone else, but nearly every time I log on to this page I get a huge MRI Overseas Property banner at the top of the page.

If anyone is interested in clicking on the banner to see what the company has to offer they may wish to read this article first overseascafe.com/OverseasDetails/News.aspx?Article=ed3ea37a-d708-4270-a715-ea62239f98d5 or take a look at this blog overseascafe.blogspot.com/2008/10/mri-overseas-property-censured-by-nfopp.html.

The company have also been the subject of a lot of forum activity if you take a look around.

Caveat Emptor.

PS - forgive me if the url’s don’t work properly, I’ve never got the hang of working them here.

Hey mate, yeah I wouldn’t worry about the banner ads, it’s done by google and is based on various factors so you get varying types, as you may have guessed most of the membership wouldn’t be too down on some of the speculative overseas property ventures that have been popular over the past decade.

We only use the ads to get the basic costs of the server back…

I’m aware of this, but I would be worried that there would be unsuspecting readers of this forum who may possibly take it as a site actively promoting MacAnthonys.

It is possible in Google Adwords to define websites you do not wish to display on your site, under the circumstances it mightn’t be a bad idea to block this particular site in case anyone gets the idea that the Property Pin is promoting MRI in some way.

Alternatively you could encourage visitors to click on the MRI banners as often as possible, but this would, of course, be completely unethical.

Yes it would and would also break our agreement with google ads. So we ask users to only click on ads of interest. So far this has worked well.

Sorry, that was meant to be tongue in cheek, wasn’t trying to get the forum into trouble.

It would seem MRI are on the move, investmentpropertyrumours.blogspot.com/2008/12/dcc-property-new-macanthony-realty.html