NOTICE OF LIABILITY FOR HARM AND DEATH has been served to the Irish Government 24/05/2021

coronavirus
tyranny

NOTICE OF LIABILITY FOR HARM AND DEATH has been served to the Irish Government 24/05/2021

Page 1 of 6
Fit-For-Purpose
Dolores-Josephine Cahill
℅ XX XXXXXX
XXXX, Dublin
Éire
NOTICE-OF-LIABILITY-FOR-HARM-AND-DEATH
SILENCE-IS-ACQUIESCENCE,-AGREEMENT-AND-DISHONOUR
Time Sensitive Document
Estoppel Conditions Apply Upon Default
NOTICE-TO-PRINCIPAL-IS-NOTICE-TO-AGENT;-NOTICE-TO-AGENT-IS-NOTICE-TO-PRINCIPAL
Applicable to All Successors and Assigns

1. William Gerard Anthony Holohan acting as CHIEF-MEDICAL-OFFICER of DEPARTMENT-OF-HEALTH and as the living man
  2. Robert Watt acting as SECRETARY-GENERAL of DEPARTMENT-OF-HEALTH and as the living man
  3. Michael Keane acting as a PROFESSOR and DEAN-OF-MEDICINE of UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN and acting as CONSULTANT-MEDICAL-DOCTOR of ST-VINCENT’S-PRIVATE-HOSPITAL and acting as REGISTRAR-AND-CENSOR of ROYAL-COLLEGE-OF-PHYSICIANS-OF-IRELAND and as the living man
  4. Rita Doyle acting as PRESIDENT of MEDICAL-COUNCIL-OF-IRELAND and as the living woman
  5. Kate O’Flaherty acting as CHAIR of NATIONAL-PUBLIC-HEALTH-EMERGENCY-TEAM and as the living woman
  6. Karina Butler acting as a PROFESSOR and CHAIR of NATIONAL-IMMUNISATION-ADVISORY-COMMITTEE of ROYAL-COLLEGE-OF-PHYSICIANS-OF-IRELAND and as the living woman
  7. Lorraine Nolan acting as CHIEF EXECUTIVE of HEALTH PRODUCTS REGULATORY AUTHOR-ITY and as the living woman
  8. Stephen Donnelly acting HEALTH-MINISTER of DEPARTMENT-OF-HEALTH and acting as TEACHTA-DÁLA of DÁIL-ÉIREANN and as the living man
  9. Helen McEntee acting as MINISTER-FOR-JUSTICE and acting as TEACHTA-DÁLA of DÁIL-ÉIREANN and as the living woman
    Heather Humphries acting as MINISTER-FOR-JUSTICE and acting as TEACHTA-DÁLA of DÁIL-ÉIREANN and as the living woman
  10. Paul Gallagher acting as ATTORNEY-GENERAL of the OFFICE-OF-THE-ATTORNEY-GENERAL and as the living man
  11. Drew Harris acting as GARDA COMMISSIONER of AN GARDA SÍOCHÁNA and as the living man
  12. Micheál Martin acting as AN TAOISEACH and also acting as TEACHTA-DÁLA of DÁIL-ÉIREANN and as the living man
  13. Michael Higgins acting as UACHTARÁN na hÉIREANN (PRESIDENT of IRELAND) and as the living man
    Copy to whom it may concern
    Hereinafter: Respondents and collectively “you” or “your”
    I, Dolores-Josephine Cahill, as the Claimant hereinafter “I” or “my”
    Page 2 of 6
    This legal and lawful Notice of Liability is designed to be used as evidence in court if needed and intends to enlighten you and protect you from attracting civil and criminal liability in your public and private capac-ity related to your actions and your omissions with respect to your role in the measures that have been, and are being, taken in Éire related to Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2 including but not limited to clinical trials and the administration of experimental Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2 mRNA gene therapies/injections/vaccines.
    Your Oath of Office
    Oaths of office are clear regarding the adherence to the Constitution. If you and/or any of the Respond-ents have sworn an oath of office, including but not limited to uphold the Constitution and the protection through it of our inalienable freedoms and rights, I hereby accept your oath of office. I have the reasonable expectation you will act in accordance with the Rule of Law, the Constitution, Natural Law, Common Law, Treaty Law, Articles 6 and 7 of the International Criminal Court Statute, the Nuremberg Code (see Exhibit 1), the Geneva Conventions and the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.
    Primum non nocere-First do no Harm
    First do no harm. It is your lawful and legal duty, moral and ethical duty to uphold the law and to cause no harm, loss or injury and to prevent harm, loss and injury. As a Maxim in Law, ‘He who does not prevent what he is able to prevent, is considered as committing the thing’ Black’s Law Dictionary 2nd Edition.
    QUI-NON-OBSTAT-QUOD-OBSTARE-POTEST-FACERE-VIDETUR The code of ethics to do no harm or injustice underpins our societies, including in law and medicine. The Hippocratic Oath attributed to Hippocrates (460 B.C. to 375 B.C) states to do no harm or injustice, ‘I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgment, and I will do no harm or injustice to them. Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman.’
    Duty of Care
    You have a duty of care and a duty to do no harm and to prevent harm. Since preventions and treatments are available and approved for years by regulatory authorities in Éire and world-wide as safe and effective, for influenza like illness, including for Covid-19 symptoms, you have a duty to ensure, in your current role, that life saving prevention and treatment is made available to prevent illness, suffering and death.
    A person with full knowledge of a potential harm, whether caused directly by the person or not, and that person is endowed the ability and or duty to act upon the said knowledge in a way to avoid or otherwise mitigate the potential harm, and fails to do said actions, is liable for the inevitable harm caused, and or may be found negligent where there is a duty of care.
    These include, but are not limited to, your duty of care, negligence, nonfeasance, misfeasance, malfea-sance in office, misprision, and by your actions, and/or your omissions, any failure of you to prevent and/or stop measures causing harm to living men and women including, but not limited to adverse events, severe adverse events and/or deaths due to the Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2 measures which are harming men and women in Éire, including new and expectant mothers, children, unborn children, young adults, patients and the elderly, including those in care homes, hospitals and institutions.
    Your Private and Public Liability Such harm loss and/or injury and death from the measures and actions taken by you, and/or supported by you and/or by your omissions not stopped by you, to respond to Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2, you are liable as an individual for these measures and actions, in your private and public capacity.
    Take note “An officer may be held liable in damages to any person injured in consequence of a breach of any of the duties connected with his office. The liability for nonfeasance, misfeasance, and for malfea-sance in office is in his ‘individual’, not his official capacity” Redfield v Fisher, 292 P 813, at 819 [1930]
    "There is no question that a police officer, like anyone else, may be liable in tort to a person who is injured as a direct result of his acts or omissions.” Lord Keith of Kinkel observed [at 59B-59I] regarding Hill v Chief Constable of West Yorkshire [1988] 2 WLR 1049.
    Page 3 of 6
    Furthermore, you may be held privately and publicly liable for your actions and your omissions causing harm, loss, injury and death to men and women, including new and expectant mothers, children, unborn children, young adults, patients and the elderly, including those in care homes, hospitals and institutions
    Severe illness and death reported due to the Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2 measures
    Severe illness and death is being reported due to the Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2 measures including but not limited to the experimental measures being carried out in relation to SARS-CoV-2, including the clinical trials, in Éire (See reports of adverse events, injuries and deaths below) where in the EU alone there are over 1.19 million injuries reported to EudraVigilance and over 12,100 deaths reported in relation to the ad-ministration of the experimental SARS-CoV-2 mRNA gene therapies/injections/vaccines.
    SARS-CoV-2 measures causing more harm than good
    I have assessed the harm-benefit calculus, and I have determined it is clear, the continuation of experi-mental SARS-CoV-2 mRNA gene therapies/injections/vaccinations is not justified based on the evidence, is not safe and the experimental mRNA gene therapies/vaccines/injections in clinical trials are causing more harm than good and should be stopped immediately.
    Take note Safe is defined by Black’s Law Dictionary as the amount of exposure that will cause no harm or no damage after exposure. The Supreme Court of the United States decided that vaccine manufactur-ers would be exempt from strict liability as vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe products” in Bruesewitz ver-sus Wyeth 2010 https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-152.pdf
    You are Accountable
    You are a principal and a source of authority in relation to the SARS-CoV-2 response measures in Éire in your current position of responsibility in this position you have accepted, including if you have taken an Oath to uphold the Constitution. On your shoulders rests the responsibility of the SARS-CoV-2 measures in Éire and you are accountable in your private and public capacity for your actions and omissions, the ac-countability and responsibility is applicable to you and to all successors and assigns.
    For evil to succeed, it is enough for good men (and women) to do nothing
    Page 4 of 6
    Nuremberg Code
    You are named here as a Respondent because of your current role. Under the Nuremberg Code (1947) and its 10 basic principles (Exhibit 1), ‘it is a personal duty and responsibility’ to ensure that measures taken, including the experimental clinical trials being carried out in Éire, involving men and women, meet all the requirement of the Nuremberg Code, including importantly they are safe and necessary.
    Comprehensive and Complete Evidence Required
    You have a duty of care, as well as a lawful, moral and ethical duty in your public and private capacity and in your current principal position and as a source of authority to ascertain whether the SARS-CoV-2 measures, including the experimental clinical trials are causing more harm than good. If these measures, including the experimental clinical trials are causing more harm than good, you have a duty to communi-cate and take actions to stop these clinical trials immediately.
    To ensure harm is avoided, complete and comprehensive evidence is required to be made publically available for independent analysis, assessment and validation, for the SARS-CoV-2 measures being un-dertaken and continued, including but not limited to;
  14. You are required to provide evidence of preventions and treatments for SARS-CoV-2 symptoms and illness being made available to prevent illness, suffering and to save lives
  15. You are required to provide evidence that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated and validated by independ-ent groups in Éire or world-wide
  16. You are required to provide evidence that SARS-CoV-2 testing within Éire is specific for SARS-CoV-2
  17. You are required to provide evidence there are no undeclared ingredients in the vials used in the ex-perimental clinical trials for SARS-CoV-2 within Éire
  18. You are required to provide evidence the vials used in the experimental clinical trials for Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2 mRNA gene therapies/injections/vaccines used within Éire for SARS-CoV-2
  19. You are required to provide evidence that ‘SARS-CoV-2’ is actually a medical emergency and for the claims made by you and other men and women acting as senior officers within the Government and Medical establishment, that “having regard to the immediate, exceptional and manifest risk posed to human life and public health by the spread of Covid-19…” from Statutory Instrument legislation link accessed 24 May 2021. For example, the Euromomo evidence has also consistently shown no medi-cal emergency at any time from January 2020 to May 2021 https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/ It is highly significant that Covid-19 is not a High Consequence Infectious Disease (HCID) in the UK according to UK GOV’s official guidance issued on 19 March 2020 and accessed 24 May 2021 by https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid
  20. You are required to provide evidence that Health (Preservation and Protection and other Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) Act 2020; S.I. No. 121/2020 - Health Act 1947 (Section 31A -Tempo-rary Restrictions) (Covid-19) Regulations 2020; Health (Preservation and Protection and other Emer-gency Measures in the Public Interest) Act 2020 and other purported Acts are compliant to the Consti-tution including, but not limited to, Article 8, 8.1, 25.4.4 and 25.4.5.
    I have the reasonable fear that these experimental Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2 mRNA gene therapies/injec-tions/vaccines can and do cause harm, injury, suffering and death.
    As this is a most serious matter of potentially life and death in regards to the Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2 measures, including the mRNA gene therapies/injections/vaccines and experimental clinical trials, I am offering to meet with each of you individually or collectively in private or in public at any time so we can discuss, present and analyse all the evidence, data and sources including, but not limited to adverse events/injuries, issues related to fertility, new and expectant mothers, babies, children, young adults, pa-tients and the elderly, including those in care homes, hospitals and institutions.
    I require a written response to this notice fourteen (14) days from date of postage. This NOTICE-OF-LIA-BILITY-FOR-HARM-AND-DEATH will be used as evidence. In the absence and/or refusal of your re-sponse and answers within the time stipulated, that your silence is validly taken as your assent, agree-ment and acknowledgement.
    Daniel Chap. IIII verse 17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demaund by the word of the Holy ones : to the intent that the liuing may know, that the most High ruleth in the kingdome of men, and giueth it to whomsoeuer hee will, and setteh vp ouer it the baset of men. See Exhibit 2
    The remainder of the page is intentionally left blank
    Page 5 of 6
    Take Notice you have been fairly and equitably fore-noticed and fore-warned.
    I, Dolores-Josephine Cahill, do herewith affirm and declare that I am competent and of lawful age to state the matters set forth herein, that they are true, correct, complete and not intended to be misleading. They are admissible as evidence, and in accordance with my best firsthand knowledge, understanding and be-lief.
    It is not my intention to harass, intimidate, offend, conspire, blackmail, coerce or cause anxiety, alarm or distress. This Notice of Liability and the enclosed information are presented with honourable and peace-ful intentions and are expressly for your benefit to provide you with due process, due diligence and an opportunity to remedy this most serious matter and claim.
    Executed on this the twenty-fourth day of the Fifth month in the year of our Lord, Two Thousand and Twenty-One.
    Without ill will, vexation or frivolity
    With sincerity and honour,

Dolores-Josephine Cahill
Only Authorised Representative of/for Professor Dolores Cahill and any/all Derivatives thereof
All Rights Reserved
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, on this twenty-fourth day of the Fifth month in the year of our Lord, Two Thou-sand and Twenty-One.

Alisa-Marie Keane Witness One

Mary-Anne McCloskey Witness two
Supported by:
Page 6 of 6
EXHIBIT 1 The Nuremberg Code (1947)
BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL No 7070 Volume 313: Page 1448, 7 December 1996.
Introduction The judgment by the war crimes tribunal at Nuremberg laid down 10 standards to which phy-sicians must conform when carrying out experiments on human subjects in a new code that is now ac-cepted worldwide.
This judgment established a new standard of ethical medical behaviour for the post World War II human rights era. Amongst other requirements, this document enunciates the requirement of voluntary informed consent of the human subject. The principle of voluntary informed consent protects the right of the indi-vidual to control his own body. This code also recognizes that the risk must be weighed against the ex-pected benefit, and that unnecessary pain and suffering must be avoided. This code recognizes that doc-tors should avoid actions that injure human patients. The principles established by this code for medical practice now have been extended into general codes of medical ethics.
The Nuremberg Code (1947) Permissible Medical Experiments
The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethi-cal and legal concepts:

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person in-volved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experi-mental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each indi-vidual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results justify the performance of the experiment.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental sub-ject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experi-ment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disabil-ity, or death to the experimental subject.
    Exhibit 2
    The Bible reference is exclusively from 1611 King James bible and is used due to oaths being sworn on it specifically, rather than the so called “authorized version” which reads the same, but is ‘technically’ differ-ent when written due to the spellings. The use of the bible reference in this notice is for jurisdictional pur-poses, and no adherence or non adherence to any organised religious group including, but not limited to, registered corporate organisations, on the part of the Claimant may be assumed.

2yrs+ Permanent lockdown - NO EXIT

Professor Dolores Cahill says that mRNA vaccines enhances the illness and the disease.

SENATOR BLACKBURN ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE LINES OF INQUIRY INTO WUHAN, MEDIA, BIG PHARMA & BIG TECH