Out of Shadows

Currently at over 11 million views.

It surpassed the population of Ireland in viewing number terms within 7-9 days after it was linked in a Q drop.

Well you did a pretty bad job of that let me tell you. :rofl:

No, but even though I have never used Liz Crokin as a source, guess what - I heard this one already, but your representation of this sub-plot, is off the mark on many many points to what is thought tone actually at play, bit within the realm.

No poisoning. Not about vindicating “pizzagate”.

I’m just commenting on the views and beliefs of one of the main interviewed characters in Out of Shadows. Everything I said is available online with the words coming out of Liz Crokin’s own mouth. She’s a true Q believer and sounds like a certifiable nutcase. Do you need help with links?

Of course… and yes please post the specific links to Crokin’s “poisoning” exposé here, as you had previously summarised.

This is the delusional woman trotted out as an expert in Out of Shadows. She has it all figured from reading the news in conjunction with QAnon posts. Videos below, but I warn you there is an hour of this mind-numbing drivel. Most of it is repetitious rambling.

Liz Crokin believes coronavirus is not serious (citing “doctors that are not cabal-controlled”) but is a cover for mass arrests to be carried out by the Trump admin against satanic pedophiles including Tom Hanks:

“Whitehats” have intercepted evil plans to unleash coronavirus and have turned the tables to lock down the country to protect the populace while mass arrests are carried out. Bill Gates owns the patent to coronavirus and had to “step down from Microsoft” within minutes of Trump announcing that he knew where the virus came from. Saudi Arabia are at the top of global child sex trafficking. (In the previous video she said it was the Vatican). Trafficking goes on at Disneyland. Now Trump is forcing Saudi to arrest its own top government members. The MSM, of course, is not reporting this.

The US military has launched a massive operation in Europe to arrest “cabal members”. Coronavirus quarantine camps set up by Marines will be used in the US to hold arrested cabal pedophiles. “A lot of anons believe that the White House tainted the elites’ adrenochrome supply with the corona virus and that’s why so many members of the elites are getting the coronavirus”. Adrenochrome is a drug that the elites love that is extracted from the pituitary glands of tortured children.

General Flynn was taken down because he knows pizzagate is real and he uncovered videos of Hilary Clinton torturing children. This is the entire reason behind QAnon, the Trump presidency, and the current lockdown. The Whitehats are starting to take over control of Google and Twitter which is why the fact that pizza is a codeword for pedophilia is no longer being hidden on web searches. Trump has moved up the search rankings in Twitter, as predicted by QAnon.

I could go on but the sheer fuckin’ stupidity is melting my brain.

Oh yeah? :icon_biggrin:

Got to agree with my old buddy Paul here that this Crokin woman is completely ridiculous and delusional and has zero credibility. Think she also claimed recently that Trump and the good guys took control of the chemtrails and are now spraying us with vitamins rather than harmful chemicals…or something. :gargled:

But she’s a disciple of Q. Do the disciples of Q not have their loins girt about with truth?

I certainly wouldn’t consider myself a disciple of Q. It’s a psy-op and controlled opposition and I’ve never given it a shred of credibility. :wink:

How do you know?

Telling a potentially dangerous segment of society what they want to hear, occupying their time with cryptic “Q drops” and endless optimism in the status quo changing without them ever personally having to take action. You’re allowed to have your thoughts, for now, but to act upon those thoughts is not allowed. There’s been endless talk of mass arrests of big name paedophiles and “sealed indictments” and nothing has happened besides some low level arrests. It’s all about keeping these folks docile and complicit. Yet the Q followers are as hopeful as ever.

That’s some recursive rabbit warren you’re digging – a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory.

I would say the more likely thing is that someone who is a Republican member maybe midlevel realised early on Trump was off his bap and so to try put some coherency to his decisions and beautiful words, came up with Q to explain there was a secret war being fought against the Dems who had sold the Country to the devil. It intertwined a lot of the already online conspiracies and included them in one over-arching narrative with Trump as the hero and they his loyal troops. It grew organically into the cult it is today.

It has already missed one deadline for Q day. Some true believers went to gaol over it. It’ll last until Trump is re-elected, which will happen, then it will Peter out.

Q Day?! why I’s never 'eard of Q Day… please explain or link?

On one point, did you know, did anyone know, that Bill Gates Father was head of Planned Parenthood at one point in time.

Bill Gates’ Father, ‘Head’ of Planned Parenthood, Inspired His Abortion, Population Control Views

by APFLI | May 9, 2003

In a lengthy interview with Bill Moyers released today, Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates reveals the inspiration for his funding of pro-abortion population control measures.

Responding to a question by Moyers on how he came to fund “reproductive issues” Gates answered, “When I was growing up, my parents were always involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that. And so it’s fascinating. At the dinner table my parents are very good at sharing the things that they were doing. And almost treating us like adults, talking about that.”

In the interview Gates says he is moved by measurable progress and on “safe birth reproductive family planning issues” he says.

“There’s a measurable impact when you can go in and educate families, but primarily women, about their different choices. There’s real impact that you can have in this area. Anything to do with reproductive health.”

He claims he has seen beyond Malthusian conceptions of useless eaters since, he says, he has seen that by improving health and education population decreases as parents decide to have less children.

Despite all his distancing from Malthus, Gates remains steadfast to the unfounded Malthusian fear of overpopulation.

Yeah.

Yep, Bill’s a well known eugenicist and a huge advocate of population reduction. So forgive me if I’m slightly reluctant to be injected with his vaccines and nano chips. :icon_beer:

It’s the day the mass arrests happen. Loony Liz Crackpot is so convinced they’ll happen that she has predicted mass vigilante unrest if they don’t. She was disappointed they didn’t happen in 2018, threatened to “leave the movement” in 2019, and yet is still a fervent Q disciple in 2020. Some people obviously are exceptionally prone to delusion.

Q anounced there was going to be a release of the OIG (?!?!) report on a specific date. The headbanger below took over the Hoover bridge and demanded it’s release when it didn’t happen. I’ll see if I can find anything else out about it.

Interesting, brings to mind this 2018 drop.

[Man Shoots Self in Front of White House]

Q !UW.yye1fxo 4 Mar 2018 - 4:23:13 AM

A demonstration was made today in front of the WH.
It showed they can control ‘innocents’.
It was a direct THREAT.
This is not a game.
The MSM is creating emotional conflict.
This destabilizes certain minds to become suspectable to outside control.
What you SEE is 2%.
The WAR is REAL.
These people are SICK.
Watch the news this week.
Q

I know you don’t believe in coincidences OW. What do you make of this one, it has me fairly bowled over. I’ve just read that there was an Anarcist collective in Italy in the 90’s that wrote a Novel under the pen name of Luther Blisset (not the Watford footballer or maybe it is) whose central premise is that there’s a lad who is an agent for the Papal states, it’s set during the reformation, who goes by the moniker Q short of Quoelet ( the pen name of the writer of Ecclisiastes ). The book is a set of missives from Q back to the Papacy where he details the hoaxes and black ops he’s running to circumvent the Reformation.

The whole novel is available on the Anarchist Library

You might enjoy reading further on the subject of the Keystone.