Out of Shadows

The only thing that conveys to me is that Q can’t spell susceptible.

… but can spell suspectable. :ninja:

Ok. I should have said Q either can’t spell or doesn’t know the word susceptible, or where to use it.

Amazing this is still up on YouTube, doubt it will remain for long and this is even a less pleasant viewing experience if you thought the previous one was disturbing.

Watched it a few days ago and it is extremely grim viewing. Just threw my VHS cassette copy of Big in the garbage.

Same story, two sources.

Berlin authorities placed children with pedophiles for 30 years

The ‘Kentler Project’ in West Berlin routinely placed homeless children with pedophile men, assuming they’d make ideal foster parents. A study has found the practice went on for decades.

Starting in the 1970s psychology professor Helmut Kentler conducted his “experiment.” Homeless children in West Berlin were intentionally placed with pedophile men. These men would make especially loving foster parents, Kentler argued.

A study conducted by the University of Hildesheim has found that authorities in Berlin condoned this practice for almost 30 years. The pedophile foster fathers even received a regular care allowance.

Helmut Kentler (1928-2008) was in a leading position at Berlin’s center for educational research. He was convinced that sexual contact between adults and children was harmless.

Berlin’s child welfare offices and the governing Senate turned a blind eye or even approved of the placements…

…Helmut Kentler (1928-2008) was in a leading position at Berlin’s center for educational research. He was convinced that sexual contact between adults and children was harmless…

… The researchers found that several of the foster fathers were high-profile academics. They speak of a network that included high-ranking members of the Max Planck Institute, Berlin’s Free University, and the notorious Odenwald School in Hesse, West Germany, which was at the center of a major pedophilia scandal several years ago. It has since been closed down…

Sporting a Deltan look on her twitter profile and on foot of the Ghislaine Maxell arrest, Rose McGowan calls for the heads of Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew.

Her latest tweet below:

rose mcgowan @rosemcgowan 50m

vomits in mouth

Quote Tweet

Alan Dershowitz

@AlanDersh 6h

I hope Epstein made videos There have been suggestions that Epstein made secret videos of all the men who had sex in his houses and planes. I hope he did and they are all revealed, because they will prove I am not among them. I hereby waive any right of privacy in Epstein videos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1279803319758848000

https://mobile.twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1279885070564761603

Wonder will Ghislaine Maxwell mysteriously commit suicide (with two gunshot wounds to the head?) in the coming days or weeks. :thinking:
Hopefully it’s not another damp squib like the Epstein debacle.
I very much want to see these parasites get exposed for what they are. :wink:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Col-x4

New York state financial regulators said that Deutsche Bank has agreed to a $150 million penalty related to the bank’s lack of oversight in dealings with accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, a now-dead investor, as well as with two client banks…

Indeed he was convicted and registered as s sex-offender back in 2008, perhaps it’s bad journalism or intentional mis-direction. I don’t know as I have not compared to reporting of other outlets.

It does seem to be in the context and tailored within the framework of the more recent charges just before he died, but perhaps it’s a subtle play at causing some doubt and confusion.