Pandemic Of Shortages - Clowns 🤡

tyranny
coronavirus

Yea… we all know the truth.

The wrong Clowns left the building.

Many clowns returned to their home countries when the first lockdown came into force in early 2020, Mr Duffy told BBC’s Good Morning Ulster programme.

With Duffy’s Circus now returning to touring after more than 500 days of closure, the family-run business is struggling to find recruits.

"Because all the circuses in Europe and in England have been up and operational for the past six months, that huge pool of EU artists are already back at work and up until last week we haven’t been able to even get visas issued for non-EU artists and entertainers," Mr Duffy said.

“That’s why we’re trying to reach out for any of our folks at home who feel that they can give it a go.”

Src: https://archive.is/0b4Ed

Exactly how the Crown did it the last two times. Exactly.

It can’t beat the Clown shortage, but almost as bad is the shortage of water in Ireland in October

We have problems in Longwood, Ballivor, Clonard, but the worst is Enfield,’ he continued.

‘The problem is down to lack of capital investment, what I get from Irish Water is that the long-term solution is that for Enfield and Ballivor at least is bringing water from the Shannon and those systems being added to the Dublin system.

‘But there isn’t even planning started yet on bringing water from the Shannon to Dublin, but that seems to be the big one.’

Anyone on the property pin as long as I am will remember discussion of developments ‘up the back of Ballivor’

Have the petrol queues in Southern England given up and gone home yet. Haven’t heard much in a few weeks. Considering Brexit caused it all you know, it was sorted pretty quickly.

Latest update I could find laments Fuel tanks at just 27 per cent full in London when the average would be:

In early 2020 - before demand was affected by coronavirus restrictions - stock levels averaged 43 per cent.

Verdict: Manufactured crisis

Self fulfilling prophecy, same as the “great toilet paper famine” last year.
All that happened was that the stock was moved from retailer to end user at a faster rate than the supply chain could cope with.

Drivers are probably topping their tanks daily instead of letting it drop to about 1/4 full before refuelling, as they normally would.