Phew, DNG has called the bottom..

For once words fail me.

img329.imageshack.us/img329/7728/dng003wh5.th.jpg

so enquiries are now sales…if only my business would follow this model

Surely a parody, no?

“We need your properties” - I’m surprised that Lord Kitchener himself isn’t on there.

:laughing:

I got the same hype from SHOK posted through my letterbox earlier this month. It’s got to be bad when all they have to boast about is the trend in enquiries and not sales.
Also tip for house sellers using Savills Hamilton Osborne King (SHOK), when you see their for sale sign outside your property begin to fade, it’s time to drop your price and get a new agent. :wink:

I must have missed when they called the top.

Look, its easy they obviously they just want you to focus on the BOLD red bits ‘HOT OFF THE PRESS’, ‘GOOD NEWS’, ‘SALES ARE UP’ end of story.

Never mind the quality, feel the width :slight_smile:

The bar chart claims to be “Recorded National Branch Enquiries”. I wonder, does the Vendor calling up to Enquire “Have you managed to sell my house yet” count in the stats?

:wink:

Blue Horseshoe

I wanted to see how many properties they have on their books so I did a quick search on daft, they don’t list on daft though.

They do have a loose canon estate agent in their midst though
daft.ie/1325287

Perhaps a more reliable source of information…
treesdontgrowtothesky.com/

On DNG we detected 49 price changes, 46 down and 3 up. The average price drop for those listings where the price changed was 5.1%.

On DNG we detected 115 price changes, 104 down and 11 up. The average price drop for those listings where the price changed was 5.5%.

On DNG we detected 86 price changes, 85 down and 1 up. The average price drop for those listings where the price changed was 6.6%.

On DNG we detected 113 price changes, 107 down and 6 up. The average price drop for those listings where the price changed was 5.6%.

On DNG we detected 114 price changes, 109 down and 5 up. The average price drop for those listings where the price changed was 5.9%.

On DNG we detected 90 price changes, 83 down and 7 up. The average price drop for those listings where the price changed was 5.8%.

On DNG we detected 86 price changes, 80 down and 6 up. The average price drop for those listings where the price changed was 5.8%.

On DNG we detected 126 price changes, 117 down and 9 up. The average price drop for those listings where the price changed was 7.1%.

Question, out of pure divilment…

Do folks here think this constitute an advertisement & as such is it regulated, i.e. could I demand proof of the figures ?

**fishfoodie wrote: **

Are you mad? REAL figures to back up claims!? if there’s anything lethal for a recovering house market (their words, not mine) it would be the truth!

You would have more chance of getting George Bush to admit his policy is wrong in Iraq than this crew to admit anything.

I wonder who wrote the script for them on this, maybe it was that Dutch guy whats his name hmmm… ah yes Hans Christian Anderson or was it the Brothers Grimm. :laughing:

From Here:

They rang a bell, didn’t you hear?

spqr64 wrote:

Not Dutch, they’re Danish and German…However, we’d have the painters like van Gogh, painting a colourfull picture of an otherwise bleak landscape.

Hi flying dutchman, maybe I should have been more clear with the contents of my post. the reason I said Dutch was alluding to the accuracy of the information contained in the VI rubbish.

I know I should have Chinese to be more sarcastic, damn note to self must try harder :unamused:

aaah!
good ol’ sarcasm.
we’ll soon be sliding into cynicism!