Polishing a Third / 33%

mind-control

33%

The recent SURGE in Menace Surge Comms of current proposition has long been predicted:

Sinn Féin surges ahead of coalition parties with 33% support in new Red C poll

The bought and paid for media signal the floating of the polished third gambit.

A quick recap first earlier prognostications:

February

March

Not so long ago, heads would explode at the idea of SF in government ever, now probably fully vazzed you might even be thinking of voting for the polished third.

2yrs+ Permanent lockdown - NO EXIT

Pump pump pump

Support for Sinn Féin has jumped six points to 37 per cent approval, according to the latest opinion poll.

The Sunday Times/Behaviour & Attitudes poll shows satisfaction with the party’s leader, Mary Lou McDonald, is at 50 per cent – nine points clear of Taoiseach Micheál Martin.

https://archive.md/7wmZD

Are there any politicians left to defend the rights of the unvaccinated & recovered COVID survivors?

You want politicians to defend you?

Then become a politician.

It was more of a rhetorical question, but I will remind them come the next elections if any ask me for my vote!

Then no politician will ever defend you.

I have always held politicians with the same regard as I do secondhand car salesmen (Arfur Daily league), dodgy as fuck and only interested in the sale and the cheque from their paymasters!

It’s handy now that broken news report on issues in the north, all part of a warm up exercise for the establishment push to create an All Ireland under the SF mask/brand - we get to keep an eye on their bullshit and hypocrisy and establishment moves up there too while they play the game down here: The Push for Vaccine Passports is ON!

Trusted Opposition :white_check_mark:

Only the official fully certified approved & trusted opposition party and heir apparent Sinn Fake, are allowed criticise the Regimes “Health” handling.

Government accused of failing to prepare health system for Covid-19 surge

Mary Lou McDonald accused the Government of being “a day late and a dollar short” on hospital capacity, amid growing pressure on the Irish health system

Src: https://archive.md/GSMKt

:sleeping: #SinnFake