Poll - Does Joe Biden have dementia or cognitive decline?

• Yes - Joe Biden has dementia or cognitive impairment
  • No - Joe Biden is fine

0 voters

Very helpful paper if anyone is facing this. With targeted personalised treatment following extensive blood tests, dementia can be reversed

Can’t say I’ve been following Biden, but am surprised by the votes so far. Am also not going to read up because finding impartial comment would be exhausting. I do recall Reagan was particularly senile by the end of his office.

Will Joe Biden…
A. Buy a house ASAP before his AIP expires
B. Wait until next year to see how it goes
C. Sublet his rented gaff to a crowd of meat factory workers

I think most adults have encountered people with dementia and then thought ‘oh, yeah in hindsight there were signs when I look back’

Most adults can listen to an elderly person and say later ‘still sharp as a tack’…is that the impression you get ?

D. Progressively lose functions like how to chew food & even breath, move into a care home funded by Fair Deal and eventually die and free up a house for the market

Biden has always been a neoliberal who is prone to verbal diarrhoea

Id think there many media types who have congitive decline if they cant remember some of these

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1895156_1894977_1846609,00.html

Is that just early onset ?

Was 1980s Biden “gaffing away” too ?
I don’t mean an article written recently to try and place this as a lifelong thing. I mean what did the contemporaneous commentators say ?

Tucker sees it

1 Like

Option C insanity defense…

He’s made 5 or 6 mistakes in his inauguration speech. Rambling incoherent stuff

Yea. I was following the general train go thought, but few minutes ago I’m lost now… I think Dark Winter triggered me off-focus, at least I think he said “Dark Winter”

Probably

Ear piece speculation strike again.

https://twitter.com/JimboGoestoDC/status/1351932275097743366

It’s worth tracking this as it can no longer be denied and mainstream outlets pick it up

“We’re not opening the dementia thing,” Cutter screamed, meaning that ridiculing Trump’s faculties could remind viewers that Trump portrayed Biden as senile.

It is clear US President Joe Biden is not up to the task he has been “sworn in to do”, according to Sky News host Cory Bernardi.
“Never before has the leader of the free world been so cognitively compromised,” Mr Bernardi said

Manufacturing consent for Article 25’n Biden… this idea has been around since last year.

1 Like

Bizarre fakery…

1 Like

CGI Joe or CGI mics (composite layer of mics tbh)… maybe it’s Castle Rock Joe? or Hologram Joe? Or Clone Joe? I’m losing track… how about Continuity-POTUS:whistle: :wink:

Search for “I’m Joe Biden’s husband” on youtube. Hilarious,and not just once either.