POLL: Will you Get / Did you get the experimental injection/s?

poll

Since previous poll here, POLL: The experimental mRNA "Vaccine" - Do you wish for the promise of unknown wealth? - now is a good time to update current status, for the 2.4 people who still read the forum :whistle: :

How have things progressed for you in simple terms.

• Yes - will take
  • No - will not take
  • Injected - Got one or more injections
  • This Poll is a Conspiracy Theory

0 voters

Definitely will, both parents have gotten it now, my sister in Scotland and multiple relatives in Northern Ireland and all no issues.

The R0 of SARs CoV 2 is about the same as Influenza < 1.5. So the base vaccination rate for the general population is about the same. In the region of 45%. What this means is that the public health protection of a vaccination rate of 90% is pretty much the same as 45%.

The reason why you need a vaccination rate of 90% for measles etc is their R0 > 12. More than a order of magnitude more infectious. And with much higher childhood IFR’s.

Thats the actual science.

So let all those people who are true believers in the Covidian religion get vaccinated. And be “saved”. The only reason to try to coercively force those people who do not want to get vaccinated is purely the totalitarian tendency of all cult belief to force unbelievers to conform.

Other fun fact. The total number of deaths in the US due to adverse reactions of the SARs vaccine in the last 4 months has now overtaken the total number of deaths due to all Influenza vaccines in the last 30 years. Around 60M vaccinations versus over 3 billion vaccinations. In fact 20% of all vaccine related deaths in the US in the last 30 years are due to the SARs CoV 2 vaccine. Pretty good going in 4 months. At the current rate it will soon be 30%.

The two most common causes of SARs Cov2 vaccine deaths are the same ones that got all previous SARs CoV 1 and MERS vaccine candidates refused 505(b)(1) FDA approval.

With experimental vaccines that have not gone though any standard approval timelines of 4 to 6 years the deferred adverse reactions tend to be 2X to 3X the number of immediate adverse reactions.

Vote Early - Vote Often!

Funny, while it’s only 10 votes (… hey we have 10 live users, golly.) the ratio is the exact opposite (Y70 / N30) of the Provid Regimes September 2021 injection target

Though I don’t expect it to be at all indicative of the terrified and programmed masses, so the lurking apparatchik (that includes the AI), be not afraid, rest easy, give those transistors a well deserved rest, the old’ pin is a relic of a cyber-assic period that has be replaced by grander theme parks, isn’t that right. :whistle:

'Course if this was the real ratio of public uptake, then they’ve failed miserably in snake-oil enterprise or else they’ve some serous flip to perform that’s gonna need some kind of incredible special event or Savita-esque spectacular.

Shyte! No way dude!

No way Dude, Awesome!

60N / 40Y - I guess there are some :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: that are just too tasty.

The carrot-cohorts grown in their hunger. The cyberneitc-covid-cage shrinks with each passing headline and never ending end in sight promise on top of forgotten-promise missed.

Here’s why I won’t - best explanation so far by Dr Ten Penny https://www.bitchute.com/video/oedrRBb5eg5d/

Direct link to her website https://www.drtenpenny.com/podcasts-interviews?pgid=k8hlwck4-b88c977c-adb9-47a1-ba2e-e3356aac265e

Curiously, what do you think the benefits will be if you take the experimental mRNA injection?

Votes increase by 216%

With nearly nearly 20 votes internet goes whoohohohooooo!!!

57% N
42% Y

This is referendum territory now. The NO’s are in the lead.

It is nowhere anywhere near the ball park of what the Provid Regime need to successfully convert the island to a post-nation republic, but it requires Prato-consent ratios! They are losing big-league.

The Mysterons have spoken. It’s lockdown forever. So you folks need to work on your experimental injection hesitancy, stop being so selfish and think about all the grannies you might kill if you don’t get your shit together and the hurt you are causing frontline-politicians ground down at the coalface who have not time to enjoy their payrises, because you anti-vaxxers thing you’re the bees’ knees or god’s gift or something.

One solution is for non-vaxxers to spend all day in the pub, infecting only each other and posing no threat whatsoever to other members of the public

You’re dreamin’ :icon_beer:

Tremendous amount of votes now, 20 votes, really great votes. I know some of these votes. Some of the best.

60% No :white_check_mark: :medal_sports:

40% Yes

The Provid Regime are defeated. The NO side have officiated their win.

Closing the poll now to snapshot. :lock:

https://mobile.twitter.com/00redboar/status/1377726129373593612?s=21

Ah haha they’re really getting very very desperate, she even raised the need to use a :carrot: :rofl::joy::rofl:

A Masterclass in the plan to destroy your freedom in less than 40 seconds, here is a quick transcribe of her exasperated pleas:

Make it clear to them that the vaccine is the ticket back to pre-pandemic life and the window to do that is really narrowing… I mean you were mentioning Chris about how all these states are reopening they’re reopening at 100% and we have a very narrow window to tie reopening policy to vaccination status because otherwise if everything is reopened what’s the :carrot: going to be, how are we going to incentivise people to get the vaccine… so that’s why I think the CDC & Biden admin needs to come out a lot bolder and say if you are vaccinated you can do all these things, here are all these freedoms you have because otherwise peopel are going to go out and enjoy these freedom alway.

The truth minus the “save lives” spin you get here as they attempt to implement the identical system using identical techniques.

Sorry lady you just blew the operations cover and have exposed the International network of political and media agent infiltrators for all the world to see!

Many thanks for the brutal honesty!

Everyone should watch that super short video.

Nphet putting their neck on the line one last time - are they screwed?

The Mark

You Will Pay - Gospel According to Paul

HSE chief Paul Reid said on Twitter today: "Hospitalised patients down again to 264 & 61 in ICU today. Continued progress.

“But we know how high a price we pay when we all take a short break from the virus. This is too high a base to do so. Have a safe and happy Easter and we will be on the right side.”

“Forgive me Father for I have sinned, I was derelict in my permanent mental reverence of the ever lasting love and salvation of Coronavirus brutal but merciful judgement.”

Article ahas since been updated that quote i no longer available in the link

So still haven’t yet, may consider French one (assuming available this year and if not then I’ll just roll along with an open mind). Where are others on it now?

Do you think you have reasonably decent immunity to bullshit?