POLL: Will you Get / Did you get the experimental injection/s?

poll

As VLA2001, the French vaccine, is the only one that even comes close to traditional vaccines in safety it looks like it is still on schedule to be the “booster” shot for this winters flu season. I think the very large pre buys by a whole bunch of governments are still on.

Here is the current status.

How can it have inactivated whole virus particles of SARS-CoV-2 if as so many believe and so many letters form various government agencies indicate have not isolated virus or have they, isolated the virus?

It was found in an email somewhere to someone or something. Twas really.

The Russian Covivac is also supposed to be an inactivated virus

The SARs CoV 2 virus had its partial genome profile published by first week in January 2020 and the first full (well all the important bits) two weeks later. Thats how the geographic spread of the virus was tracked. So for example the main route into Europe was Norther Italy and the direct spread from China into the US was stopped by the travel ban but as NY refused to abide the travel ban (DeBasios - travel ban is racists rant in February 2020) the entry of the virus into the US was from Italy via NYC.

This was all tracked by very small changes in the genome over time. This guy has been the best source on this subject for the last 18 months…

https://twitter.com/trvrb

The problem with the whole “the virus has never been isolated” storyline is based on a fundamental misunderstanding of how virology works. Having yet another electron microscope “photo” of what is after all just another bog standard corona-virus tells you nothing useful. Isolating it in a crystalline form tells you nothing useful. Having an accurate genome profile of the RNA and tracking the changes tells you what you really need to know. Which is what they have. Pretty much from the beginning. And by this stage have many thousands of genome profiles in the public databases.

Here are about 1400 of them graphed to show the evolution and distribution over time…

https://nextstrain.org/groups/blab/ncov/19B

Thanks JMC.

The ‘other’ I was referring to is other posters. I’m 56 and haven’t taken it yet (to think only 42 or so when some of us demonstrated outside DE, f*ck) - I don’t know anybody else over 50 who hasn’t taken it. I have read pretty much all posts on here spread across threads concerning Trump, free speech, immigration, transgender issues and the attack of the virus and yes pretty good immunity to BS OW. So others on here - you intend to absolutely not take it?

I am in the same age group and have zero intention of getting vaccinated with any of the currently available vaccines. The level of brainwashing in Ireland is staggering. As is the level of social conformity. But nothing new there.

The only current vaccines that are not outright dangerous are the adenovirus ones. Like the Oxford AZ one. They should be reasonable safe. At least one of this type got full regulatory approval in the past. But due to the strong adjutants used (the vaccine is not very good) that is what would cause any adverse responses. Its the adjutant you have to watch out for with adenovirus vaccines.

For me the French vaccine is just like the flu shot. Not going to make much if any difference to infection rates (in my case nil, I got probable very mild SARs 2 in March 2020) but it will be safe just like flu and if I have to take a placebo due to the current mass hysteria I have no problem taking a safe placebo. Although I still will avoid at all costs.

Another thing to remember is the public health officials are lying. All of them. The base vaccination rate for a disease like SARs 2 is less than 50%.Its not that infectious. A higher vaccination rate does not give any higher population protection. So 50% is all you need. With a vaccine that works. They claim the vaccines have a efficacy of 90% plus yet at the same time they are trying very hard to force through implied coercion vaccination rates of 80% plus. The only conclusion one can draw is that they are lying about the efficacy. Which they are. These type of vaccines are doing well if the efficacy is 50% and often a lot lower.

So if you have to get vaccinated try waiting for a vaccine of a type that has been safely used for over 100 years and all the risks are known. As against vaccine types which have no history of safe use, in one case quite the opposite, and which the public health authorities have been telling very deliberate lies about. Very serious lies. Lies which have killed tens of thousand of people so far.

So if you dont want to play vaccine russian roulette, I’d wait around for something like VLA2001. At least with VLA2001 all the chambers will be empty. Unlike the mRNA vaccines where at least one or two or the chambers seem to be loaded.

Yes indeed, and that is very insightful. I remember linking to the next strain site very early on in this game, but the problem here is. They have 30 pieces of silver. They want to give them to you. It must be 3o because they must have counted them.

Where did they get the viral matter so they could inactivate it and then put it in the vial?

There has to be physical possession of the virus at some point no? As it is assumed they got some viral mater, cultured it by replicating it in some cell line and then inactivated (however that is done before or after culturing/replicating) and then packaged it nicely and sent it out in the bazillions to waiting imprisoned terrified masses.

Unless of course they can synthesise the stuff from scratch somehow. :thinking:

Patient-centric solutions to vaccine hesitancy - According to the the World Economic Forum you must Think, Feel & Do with their new frame work module!

Patient-centric solutions to vaccine hesitancy

The decision-making process for customers - or in this case patients - is often understood using the Hierarchy of Effects Framework. It suggests that customers think first, then feel and then do. In relation to the COVID-19 vaccine, this implies that patients need to first “think” about it, that is, become aware of and knowledgeable about the vaccine. Next, patients need to “feel” positively about it, as in developing a conviction to get the vaccine. Finally, patients need to “do” it - in other words, get vaccinated.

Most policy makers have emphasised the “do” stage by focusing on distribution and convenience via a combination of mass vaccination, hospital, physician, and drug store sites. This makes sense for the population interested in getting vaccinated. For the vaccine procrastinator, hesitant, and rejector populations, however, we need to focus on the “think” and “feel” stages of decision making. Without these stages, patients are unlikely to move to the “do” stage.

The source material is from a culture that is purified and its genome “fingerprinted” to make sure its the right stuff. This is pretty standard lab work. Just like for every other traditional vaccine.

Now someone could take this culture and do all the isolation and processing work to prepare a suitable sample to stick in the sample chamber of an electron microscope but all they would have at the end of all this work is a blurry photo that looks like every other corona-virus. A waste of time.

The SARs CoV 2 virus is real. It exists. The inactive virus used in the vaccine candidate is the right one. The reagent markers used in the RT/PCR test are the correct ones for the SARs CoV 2. As are the ones used in the antigen test.

All the problems are elsewhere. The virus was engineered. The RT/PCR test as used for screening is invalid. The currently used vaccines make zero sense from a public health or public health safety point of view. For a naturally occurring virus with such a low general population health risk. The public health infrastructure in the western countries have told nothing but lies since March 2020.

Now if you start looking through the old biological warfare defense and civil defense literature from the 1970’s and 1980’s then the often bizarre decision made so early on in the crisis by western governments start making a bit more sense. If you are dealing with an engineered virus, that is. Its not so much what it is, but what it might become. If there is any real conspiracy (and not just utter incompetence) then thats where I would start looking. The Taiwanese Intelligence agency went public about ten years ago with some interesting ideas about the first SARs outbreak in 2003. About what the general internal chatter inside Chinese higher cadres was at the time. Another accidental releases of an partially engineered agent.

Except this time around, cui bono? In December 2019 Hong Kong was spiraling out of control political and was starting to spread to the Pearl River basin with rumors of Xi on his last legs politically. In June 2021 Kong Kong independence is suppressed and Xi has removed almost all of his serious opponents from power.

Maybe Xi just got lucky…

Videos of this guy’s lectures are always… terrifying is probably the best word I guess. Interesting but :grimacing:

Do not be 100% Fooled

You can not undo this thing and it’s consequences.

You do not have a backup of yourself if it goes wrong.

Society does not have a backup of itself if it goes wrong.

Are we getting the picture?

Reported by CDC a month ago… rte on the ball as usual.

https://www.fda.gov/media/150054/download

FWIW

Three people I know very well and can be trusted, etc. All ‘caught Covid’ recently and really struggled, 2 in 50s, 1 in 40s. 1 in 50s on an inhaler 6 weeks later. 1 in 40s - 10 days in hospital in Cuba.

And to add from last year etc. 1 in 90s in N Italy - died. 1 in 70s in Italy - died. 1 in early 70s here - ‘touch and go’ - hospital (husband - no problems).

2/3 young (say less than 25) people - no problems.

Oh it’s real, and experiences can vary as they say. I just don’t think it warrants the Dáil passing legislation that puts us on the road to being a communist state with a Chinese social credit system. Hate Speech Bill and the social media/online safety one are coming along too.

I’m not in an at-risk age-group or of high exposure risk. So at this stage unless it comes out that Wuhan did a big enough gain of function to literally make airborne AIDS, and this is just initial seroconversion or something, I’m not taking the jab. I’ll take my chances with my other supplements and get hold of some IVM just in case.