Post Constitutional Republic - Globalist Pharma Tech Colony Estb. July 21st, 2021

Parasites

The Parasite has had to declare itself officially to the host.

The Irish Republic as you knew it, has been suspended

I think they’ve overplayed their hand. There simply isntthe social cohesion in the West as there is in the East (after all the migration along with permanent outsider groups).

Macron is going - his electorate. Boris is going - his own party. Even his dog doesn’t like Micheal Martin.

Yep, from free donughts > pandemic-of-unvaxxed-murderers in the space of a few weeks.

I’d call that over playing your hand alright big league. :wink:

Turning into the torpedo instead of cooking frogs slowly? I bloody hope so. Or else we’re f*cked.

Threadsirish with his usual excellent work - 81 tweets in the thread.

https://twitter.com/threadsirish/status/1417051327083913217

Ok. This was fast. President only signed in the law a few hours ago. Today - what are breakthrough infections & vaccine escape?

Archived link: https://archive.ph/OivYV

My only hope is that the government collapses and they have to stand over what they’ve done in an election campaign.

But what could cause that collapse ? Or at least be the pretext for it ? Looking at previous downfalls.

• Fitzgerald - general uselessness
  • Haughey: bugging journalists
  • Reynolds: paedophile priest, tension between Country & City types
  • Bruton: britlicking in peace process, bribery & corruption
  • Ahern: bribery & corruption
  • Cowen: national bankruptcy
  • Kenny: Tusla and Garda failures
  • Varadkar: housing, but migration being the unsaid thing

So what’s it going to be ?

It might be Twink-hunting - but would that upset anyone in Woke Ireland?

All of the above. All of it.

Horse + Bolted + Door

Macbeth is now playing in the Park.

The President of Ireland has raised concern over having to consider high volumes of legislation in short time frames in recent times.

Michael D. Higgins wrote to the Oireachtas, expressing his concerns about the high levels of complex legislation he is being asked to consider in short periods of time.

Higgins also raised concerns surrounding “a pattern that has emerged in recent years.”

The President said that since the beginning of July he has been asked to consider 19 different Bills, with 9 of these being presented in one day.

…“Many of these bills are complex and require me to undertake a detail analysis of their constitutional implications. Some may require the seeking of legal advice and others consultation with the Council of State,” Higgins wrote.

“It would strike me, as President and from my years as a parliamentarian, that there must be a more orderly approach to arranging the legislative timetable that allows all legislators the time to consider and contribute to proposals before the Oireachtas without unnecessary time constraints and an unseemly end-of-term haste to have Bills concluded,” he continued.